WESTERN UNION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: western union
There may be more specific results for "western union"
For more specific results for "western union"
Showing 26-50 of 13,552 Found Reports For more specific results for "western union"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 20 2017
Hughes Federal Credit Union Hughes, Hughes FCU, Hughes Federal Credit Union, HFCU Hughes Illegally Taking Money From Savings Account Tucson Arizona Google is your Friend Author: Tucson, Arizona Banks: Hughes Federal Credit Union Tucson, Arizona

Sep 14 2017
Dave Simon Insurance Agency National Farmers Union Insurance 9 weeks after selling my house, still begging for my money. Check in the mail wrong address only response Brighton Colorado Finally got it Author: Modesto, California Insurance Agencies: Dave Simon Insurance Agency Brighton , Colorado

Sep 14 2017
Caitlin German Shepherd puppies  They had me sign a contract for purchasing puppies then had me send the money western union and it didn't go through so I had to do Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart $650 Was told my puppy will be flies to be the next morning haven't heard anything from them since Alexandria Virginia Internet Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Dog Breeders: Caitlin German Shepherd puppies puppies Internet

Sep 13 2017
Federal Government Grant office 1(646)5350274 They want to give me a grant for free. Because I have such a good background history. But this gentleman wanted to confirm my zip code. I said OK. But he couldn't give me my ZIP Code for me to confirm it he wanted me to give it to him. Then he said he didn't need it and I asked for the address and he gave me the address of 202 somewhere in New York New York. Then he said that he wasn't authorized to release the funds there were three ways that I could put the funds into my account . He said that you could do it directly deposit it into your bank acct, by check, or by Western Union. New York NY Author: Houston, Texas Con Artists: Federal Government Grant office Nationwide

Sep 09 2017
Aqua Finance Inc FBO Connexus Credit Union Credit Report Birmingham Alabama Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Aqua Finance Inc FBO Connexus Credit Union Birmingham, Alabama

Sep 09 2017
Dr.Pratab Singh Puran, Maha Rana Pratab Singh Puran, Paradise Group, Offshores Investors Group, Atoll Paradise Hotels & Resorts And Private Islands, Paradise Offshore Invest Bank, Brown Chillies Corporation, ParadiseSat Media, Paradise Business Group, Gmx Group, Parmx Group, Puran Group SCAMMER, GROUP OF SCAMMER, BIG CHEATER AND CREATE FAKE PROFILE AND DOCUMENTS Nationwide DEAR SIR. Author: Nationwide Financial Services: Dr.Pratab Singh Puran Nationwide

Sep 08 2017
Bank of America They closed my account for no reason I was not notified Company Nationwide My work Author: Winnetka, California Accounting: Bank of America Nationwide

Sep 08 2017
Communication Federal Credit Union I have an auto loan through this company. They are not organized by any means and have ruined my credit in the process. If you go to a car lot for a car and they say that Communication Federal Credit union is one of their lenders, tell them to skip that company. Dont become a victim of this terrible company!! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Wrong Author: Nowata, Oklahoma Banks: Communication Federal Credit Union ,

Lomi Psychotherapy Thomas Pope Executive Director Santa Rosa California
Thomas Pope MFT. MORALLY BANKRUPT Author: Santa Rosa, California Questionable Activities: Lomi Psychotherapy Santa Rosa, California

Sep 08 2017
Micheal Berry he cliamed that he was seeking a driver for his daughter when she comes to town kooskia,ID 83539 Internet Scam Author: chicago, Illinois Banks: Micheal Berry Internet

Sep 06 2017
Union World News Told me it was completely refundable. When I asked for refund, they said they provided everything. I never received a buyer or seller lead. Las Vegas Nevada Author: East Bank, West Virginia Realtors: Union World News Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 06 2017
Federal Grant department They called me from a 1-800 number and said that I was approved to revive a grant for 9,200 and had three ways that I could revive the money . I said Western Union and they said that 30 minutes after I get off phone with them that I need to call 202-854-9053 and give them a code KE166 and they would let me know when I could go get money. Washington DC Washington DC Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Grant department Nationwide

Sep 05 2017
walker Cavapoos George Walker Fraudulent breeder; promised puppy and free shipping for $700 wired by Western Union. Website features adorable puppy pics. I became suspicious because of up front payment by wire. also, emails and website full of misspellings and poor grammar Ohio Agreed! Walker Cavapoos are a ripoff Author: Florida Sales People: walker Cavapoos , Ohio

Sep 05 2017
1880 Western Wear by Design I order two jackets from this company in 2009 when i was over in Iraq. They were to ship them to my address here in Kansas. I have never got them. On one I paid 2500.00 dollars and the second on I paid 1361.00 dollars. I would like to get my jackets or my I never got the jackets that I ordered from this company. Colville Washington Author: Anthony, Kansas Clothing Stores: 1880 Western Wear by Design Colville, Washington

Sep 04 2017
Didgeridoo Bull Terriers Charee Discenza Bull Terrierism! Fraud! Stud Fee Scam! False Advertising. Lies about health screening... Spokane WA
Shelter Dogs rule Author: prescott, Arizona Internet Fraud: Didgeridoo Bull Terriers Internet

Sep 03 2017
Members Choice Credit Union 1968 In Cahoots with the Extended Warranty Company Waco Texas Author: Waco, Texas Banks: Members Choice Credit Union ,

Sep 02 2017
Western Dental Did not inform of extra money being charged and when signed all paper work was drowsed out on numbing medication Redlands California**Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Mentone , California Dental Services: Western Dental Nationwide

Sep 01 2017
wells fargo bank breached wacovia contract checking and savings. Sierra Vista Nationwide **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** I have tried to move on with my life with what the evil ashley and chaz hawthorne did to me but they just keep on falsely accuse me of harassing her and coming around me to make my life miserable Author: Tucson, Arizona Consumer Services: wells fargo bank Nationwide

Aug 31 2017
Barbara Figari Barbara Emily Figari Terrible advice - tricked me to return to work at toxic workplace after victim of discrimination/retaliation from Contractor/Union/DHS/ICE/OSHA/EEOC/NLRB/ advised to sign longform agreement after promising me return to work if I complied. Defendant lied and tampered with federal paperwork-lableing me a felon.Let defendant retaliate and discriminate / slander me all over again-years lost work and needed cancer followup checkups.Protected Union and never insured i was offered medical insurance or COBRA. Suffered more after her representation than before mediation. Devastating to my health. Pasadena California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Figari Law Firm / Calif. Bar / Supreme Court Author: Globe, Arizona Legal Services: Barbara Figari Pasadena, California

Aug 31 2017
21ST CENTURY MORT CORP 21ST CENTURY MORTGAGE CORPORATION CHARGES 10.75% ON MY LOAN AND THEN DOES NOT REPORT TO CREDIT UNION. WILL NOT REVIEW TO LOWER % KNOXVILLE Tennessee **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Actually... Author: TOCCOA, Georgia Mortgage Companies: 21ST CENTURY MORT CORP KNOXVILLE, Tennessee

Aug 30 2017
gift2go.net Be Aware of Visa Giftcards Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Union, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: gift2go.net Internet

Aug 30 2017
Agnew Property Maintenance, Donte Agnew Unethical and Greedy Practices - Union city Georgia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** The Truth Author: Cedartown, Georgia Property Management: Agnew Property Maintenance Union city, Georgia

Aug 29 2017
Gold Medications I was fooled into thinking they were legitimate when I saw they accepted credit cards and also had phone numbers and various contact information on their website. But wouldn't you know that when I tried to pay by credit card there were all these extra steps and was told their credit card system was down. So I decided to pay with Western Union. When you call a person named John Clay answers the phone and was extremely helpful. I was given an address in Cameroon. I paid extra for overnight shipping and was told I would receive a tracking number. When I never received the tracking number I contacted them again and that's when I was told I had to send an extra $145 and that amount was refundable. I asked how they would refund me and they said a check or cash would be in the package after I receive it. I told them that was absurd. I asked for the name of the shipping company but they would not give it to me. I asked for a refund and of course they said no. I've decided to cut my losses at $325 which is a lot of money for me and as my way of getting back at them for defrauding me I intend to post my review in as many sites as I can to prevent others from being duped.Internet Author: New York Drug Manufacturers: Gold Medications Internet

Aug 28 2017
Ibex ? Free tumbler, just shipping. Today they took $39.95 out of my account. Credit Union. Not authorized by me. Austell Georgia Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Gift Shops: Ibex Austell GA. 30168, Georgia

Aug 28 2017
western union netspend prepaid Netspend western union  p.o box 1868 austin,tx Texas 78767 Nationwide Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Consumer Services: western union netspend prepaid Nationwide