WESTERN UNION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: western union
There may be more specific results for "western union"
For more specific results for "western union"
Showing 51-75 of 13,552 Found Reports For more specific results for "western union"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 28 2017
western union netspend prepaid Netspend western union  p.o box 1868 austin,tx Texas 78767 Nationwide Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Consumer Services: western union netspend prepaid Nationwide

Aug 27 2017
Donna family chow chow. Home ( John enow or john baloye / Joseph moreau / pope Annie I bought chow chow puppies from this place they ask me send money with Walmart and western union I send money never get dog after while text me and said was in hospital send puppy today and I got email was fake company and ask for dog safety $980 more wi Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington Animal Abuse: Donna family chow chow. Home ( John enow or john baloye / Joseph moreau / pope Annie Internet

Aug 26 2017
Michael Jones Myke, Micheal Jones Michael played concerned as financial advisor that previously worked with Wells Fargo, with the help of Hdubb and his wife, who all had financial background. I never met with them, only Mike. Initially he told me 2500$ and within 30-45days I would see change with my credit as well as getting my business off the ground. A couple of days later, he stated he needed more money to get to Them to finish my file. 2000$ more. I western union it, of course he spelt his own name wrong I guess to curve his identity. Months, years later, he apologize Columbia, South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Michael Jones , South Carolina

Aug 25 2017
IBMSECU IBM Southeastern Credit Union Overdraft Fees - Not Fair Boca Raton Florida IBMSECU Author: Stone Mountain, Alabama Banks: IBMSECU Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 25 2017
SPYWHIZZ.COM ,spywhizz.com/pages/about-us I was told that I had to send this company 64.99 to Melody Williams thru western union to get there product. I was told once I sent the money to Melody that they will then send me a link via email which will lead to my dashboard. the dash board is where I would monitor the target device from, and after they were done with the installation , they will provide me with links and directions for use/monitoring the target device. this information came from Michael. Michael told me that it would take about 2-3 hours. I never received the email with the link nor my money back,, ST PETERSBURG Internet, FLORIDA Author: Maimi, Florida Infomercial Programming: SPYWHIZZ.COM Internet

Aug 23 2017
Maß-Holz Im-& Export / Basiam Hoffmann ,sales Manager, Maß-Holz Im-& ExportSt. -Georg-Strasse 9, 92334 Berching-HolnsteinBayern,GermanyTel:+4915787350813Whatsapp:+4915787350813VAT:DE 814631388 Placed an order against proforma invoice and requested for delivery date . first gave bank address to send money which did not go through so requested money by western Union on couple of individual names Bayern Baveria, Germany Author: parlin, New Jersey Shipping Companies: Maß-Holz Im-& Export / Bayern,

Aug 23 2017
virginia bryant I was told to send three checks thru western union the deposit made into my checking account and then with drawn now I am 2,6000 over drawn for money I have lost from social secruity check now I cannot pay my rent my medicine for this month my electric bill how can people be this greedy and take advanage of people on s.s this what causes people to kill themself because no body cares fort wayne Indiana Author: FORT WAYNE, Indiana Bad Check Writers: virginia bryant Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 23 2017
Brokerz union Alan WilliamsHead of the Brokers DepartmentPhone: +442036775587Website: brokerzunion.com/Support: support@brokerzunion.com They have blocked my blocked trading account which I have invested $5000NZ approx. I cant monitor my trading no response to my emails. Internet Author: Christchurch, Other Brokerage Companies: Brokerz union Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Jaddy burke They offered us a puppy,with shipping included for $600. And after we wired-transfered the money through western Union. They asked me for $1100 to pay for the shipping. I didnt send the money and they never gave us our dog or our money back. Dallas Internet
Author: Annandale, Virginia Liars: Jaystarhavanesepuppies, Internet

Aug 18 2017
COBBLER UNION Dragging their feet to give refund after receiving merchandise back in perfect condition Atlanta Georgia Refund Processed by Cobbler Union Author: RICHMOND, Texas Clothing Stores: COBBLER UNION Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 18 2017
Barry Cooper NeverGetBusted Triptowellness Barry Cooper pretends he is the Ayahuasca god Puerto Vallarta Hoax report by disgruntled employee Author: New York, New York Drug Dealers: Barry Cooper Puerto Vallarta, Other

Aug 18 2017
Hai Sheng Li Hai Sheng Li, Travel Agency, Success China Travels and Tours. This gentleman is working Ann Canlas to scam Western Men out of money using bogus love and romance. Fake Romance, Ann Canlas claims love but is working with a travel agency to scam you out of Thousands for a Supposed Airline Ticket and VISA Passport Guangdong China Internet
Author: California Miscellaneous Companies: Hai Sheng Li Internet

Aug 18 2017
Manuel r Pronte I hire this Manuel through out bounded, he said to me that want be pay western union , not go through outbounder, I thought was strange, I hire him , he he was sale person, when I hire found that was lying, He log in to Skype account, and lock me out, I need I gave other pass word , went in the account put money on the Skype account with out authority Philippines Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Manuel r Pronte Internet

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Wells fargo has me so angry they claim they don't get involved with domestic things well they got involved in closing my checking account when ashley hawthorne falsely accused me again of harassment Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Upside down in your vehicle loan Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 17 2017
Peter Graf scammers, fraud, stolen my assets from me in Zurich Basel, Switzerland Nationwide Allied Union Global Institute Author: Manila, Financial Services: Allied-Union Global Institute AG ,

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts americandreampuppies Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
International longshoremen's Association Local union 333 The mobster union local 333 trying to take all the work at the port Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: International longshoremen's Association Baltimore , Maryland

Aug 14 2017
SETH CHASE, WESTERN OUTFITTERS Seth Chase, Western Outfitters Mule Sales New Mexico Author: Other Internet Fraud: SETH CHASE, WESTERN OUTFITTERS , New Mexico

Aug 13 2017
KS Music IMPORTANT! KS MUSIC IS NOW A MONEY-TAKER COMPANY! Union New Jersey
Author: ELI, New Jersey Liars: KS Music Union, New Jersey

Aug 12 2017
American Star Puppies This website is Americanstarpuppies and now they have taken down most of their previous pages and an error comes up as Forbidden, etc. They say they are based in Boson, Mass. When I filled out their inquiry form online concerning a Chihuahua teacup puppy named Britny I was interested in that was AKC and for sale, I received an email from someone named Mark (which was bogus) They sent over a intricate email explaining their service and their garantees and payment method with western union and their guarateed refund and protection. They then sent another email questionair having me fill out information as to my experience with owning a puppy. They replied back to congratulate me for being accepted and that Britny was avilable then had a detailed outline to follow and sent a receipt of costs, free shipping with an invoice number. PET LOVERS BEWARE! Boston Internet
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Dog Breeders: American Star Puppies Internet

Aug 11 2017
Union world news Uwnplus.comAflciogroup.org Liars, scammers Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Advertising / Deceptive: Union world news Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 10 2017
Western Skin Care Moon Buddy LLCLtrbvoluum.com Deceptive billing practices in violation of California law Seal Beach, CA Internet Author: West Palm Bech, Florida Skin Care: Western Skin Care Internet

Aug 10 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Torchmark Companies: United American Insurance Company, ALTIG, National Income, American Income, United American, et. are all SCAM employmenr offers! Author: San Juan, Other Employers: United American Insurance - Torchmark , Florida