WESTERN UNION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: western union
There may be more specific results for "western union"
For more specific results for "western union"
Showing 101-125 of 13,553 Found Reports For more specific results for "western union"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Lin Rixin. Jan Texas Western union money gram Hangzhou china Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Lin Rixin. Bank of china Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Citibank Sends 1099C reporting cancelled debt in 2009 Sioux Falls, South Dakota Question Author: Suwanee, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2017
EVM Compliance sends fake bills for credit card processing service Dallas Texas Author: union, Kentucky Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EVM Compliance Dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2017
Rxdrugs-online i have been told to sent them 500 dollars in Pakistan through western union for prescription drugs xanax. but couldn't received yet.they are not responding at all. i want there site should be checked or they are just scamming. Lahore Punjab Author: los angles, California Drugstores: Rxdrugs-online Internet

Jul 21 2017
western skin care recurring charges on my wife's debit card Internet This is a membership fee that is charged monthly Author: westbrook, Texas Credit Card Fraud: western skin care Internet

Jul 21 2017
Citizens Equity First Credit Union CEFCU Tired Of CEFCU Freezing My Accounts And Not Letting Me Get To MY Money Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Financial Services: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
Sureprofits - Joshua Armekov is using my email address: (((REDACTED))) to send emails to other people unknown Internet Author: Union Park, Alabama On-Line Business: Sureprofits Internet

Jul 20 2017
Western Express liars all the way Nazareth Pennsylvania Author: shamokin, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Western Express Nazareth, Pennsylvania

Jul 20 2017
Equifax Credit Information Services Ruining Our Credit, Credit Reporting, Lying About and Hiding Credit Scores They are Reporting various Nationwide Responding to 'Robert' Author: Vancouver, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Credit Information Services Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
How To Destroy PayPal Once And For All - Account Freezing Satanists San Jose California Your rebuttal is useful and non-useful. Author: Springfield, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal, Inc San Jose, California

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Not a rip-off Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland

Jul 17 2017
VON LISA German Shepherd Christopher Williams Robert Onouda SCAM FRUAD SCAM!! They have a ton of information online and respond via email quickly with additional information. Then ask you to pick a dog out and you can either pick it up or get it shipped. We chose ship since we live far away. They asked us to pay for the dog via western union. Sent the money to them. Then I got an email saying I needed to western union an additional $840 to have the dog insured to fly. So the western union account was then flagged saying it's a fraud. I called the Breeder and he then told me to western union the money to him so he could handle it. I then said no and he needs to drive the dog to me. I then asked him for additional pictures of the dogs and when he could drive the dog to me and HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE!!! I am now out the money the dog costed me since he obviously hasn't sent it back to me and now I'm scared for the safety of dog if they really have the dogs. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED!! Alexandria Virginia
Mighty funny your name Caitlin, Author: Munhall, Pennsylvania Sales People: VON LISA German Shepherd Internet

Jul 16 2017
John Hilliard Law Firm Hilliard Law Firm Thief, Stole Money and Never Worked on Case, Crooked Lawyer Georgetown South Carolina
Author: Union, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: John Hilliard Law Firm Georgetown, South Carolina

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Danes Auto Sales of Pine Bluff Do Not Buy From Danes Unless You Dont Mind Handing Over Thousands Of Dollars For Absolutely Nothing. Pine Bluff Arkansas Wrong Rebuttal Author: W. Monroe, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Danes Auto Sales of Pine Bluff Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Jul 15 2017
JEANNIE KERNS CPN AND CREDIT REPAIR AFFORDABLE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS KERNS AND ASSOCIATES info@cpnandcreditrepair.com info@affordablefinancialsolutions.org jeannie@kernsandassociates.org afffinancialservices@gmail.com JohnanJeannieKerns@gmail.com Lied and ripped me off never delivered services promised Miami, FL Internet
Jeannie has been on top of everything, Great service Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Financial Services: JEANNIE KERNS CPN AND CREDIT REPAIR AFFORDABLE FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS KERNS AND ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 13 2017
Debbie Swift Swift Real Estate and Financial Services Home Buyers and Renters Beware, Very Deceptive Bait and Switch Wellington Florida
False Information Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Real Estate Services: Debbie Swift Wellington, Florida

Jul 13 2017
La Union furniture and mattress Ripped us off and lied Rockville Maryland
Author: Olney, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: La Union furniture and mattress Rockville, Maryland

Jul 10 2017
Direct express Will not accept my dispute Nationwide Author: Union gap, Washington Banks: Direct express Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Dione Tillman Fraud Mr. Dione Tillman 4649 Millenia Plaza Way Orlando, Internet
(((REDACTED))) - Dione Tillman did an excellent job Author: Georgia Websites: Dione Tillman Internet

Jul 09 2017
Omega options Took money for investment and never return back New York Internet
Author: Union city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Omega options Internet

Jul 08 2017
Western funding This company is a Scam. Find someone else to get you a loan. I was two days late only last payment they repo my car and made me spent my whole check getting my car back because according to them my account matured and became defaulted. What I don't understand Western funding Las Vegas Nevada Nevada Author: Florida Car Financing: Western funding Internet

Jul 06 2017
California State University; Board of Trustees CSU Board of Trustees Violation of the Donohoe Act aka Division 16.5 of the California Education Code Long Beach California
American Bar Assoc. 2011. Framroze Virjee, Interaction between Criminal and Civil Law. Virjee’s advises others how to stay out of jail. Author: Stockton, California Public Schools: California State University; Board of Trustees Long Beach, California

Jul 05 2017
Western Digital G-Drive Western Digital Sell Garbage and Rips Off Customers Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Western Digital Nationwide