WESTGATE RESORTS FLORIDA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: westgate resorts florida
There may be more specific results for "westgate resorts florida"
For more specific results for "westgate resorts florida"
Showing 26-50 of 147,532 Found Reports For more specific results for "westgate resorts florida"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
salvage world auto auctions MARK ALEXOPOLUNUS AND KEN STEVENS AKA MARCUS SANTANA EAST OLAS AV FTL AUDERDALE FLORIDA InternetFLORIDA Author: caledonia, Michigan Junk Dealers: salvage world auto auctions Internet

Oct 23 2017
Franklin county jail Columbus Ohio FCCC They let my son die in cell with delayed medical attention Columbus Ohio
Author: Cocoa, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Franklin county jail Columbus Ohio FCCC Columbus, Ohio

Psychic Love Expert Jennifer Jennifer George Psychic Scam Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Love Expert Jennifer Miami, Florida

Oct 22 2017
WOWW FASHION DID NOT DELIVER, BUT TOOK THE PAYMENT FROM MY DEBIT CARD Internet Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: WOWW FASHION Internet

Oct 22 2017
PSV Health Sciences Institute They charged my Visa Account for $149.00 without our knowledge or authorization. Don't know how they got my account # MD Author: Delray Beach,, Florida Alternative Health: PSV Health Sciences Institute Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Doctor Today Dr jettendar IssarDr Rekha Issar Dead beat Business deadbeat doctor Lakeland Lakeland Floida
Author: Lakeland, Florida Small Business Services: Doctor Today Lakeland ,

Oct 22 2017
Private Purchase Taclight for 4.95- 20 days later and additional $49.99 from your account 4705 Dimath Drive, Lakeland FL Florida 33813 Author: SWANTON, Vermont Sporting-good Manufactures: Private Purchase Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
great fit trail fit trail, health trail sent item, to pay s&h 4.95 later got charge $83 & $87 call & got run around no credit to card san diego Nationwide Author: groveland, Florida Weightloss Programs: great fit trail Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Matthew Steakley Matt SteakleyAutomobiles Holdings & Acquisitions IncAutomobiles Holdings and Acquisitions Inc. STOLE CON-MAN THIEF THEFT BY DECEPTION Chamblee Georgia
Author: St Augustine, Florida Auto Dealers: Matthew Steakley Chamblee, Georgia

Oct 22 2017
videoblocks DECEPTION! Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: videoblocks Internet

Oct 22 2017
Tree Kings Florida LLC Trespassed & Refused To Leave Ormond Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Landscape Companies: Unusual Rip-Off: Tree Kings Florida LLC Ormond Beach, Florida

Oct 22 2017
Safe Coin Escrow LLC Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Brandon, Florida Financial Services: Safe Coin Escrow LLC Internet

Oct 22 2017
Select GCR Government Contract Registration LLC Horrible and Untrustworthy Company in my Opinion ! Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Business Consulting: Select GCR Clearwater, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Alessi Bakery Tampa Disgusting! Filled with rodents and rodent droppings everywhere! Unsanitary pigs run this place that is filled with rodents droppings and rodents... Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Bake Shops: Alessi Bakery Tampa Tampa, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Catherine Gretschel Aisha Voya Creations Failure to Deliver Products & Refusal to Communicate Huntingtown Maryland Author: Boynton Beach, Florida On-Line Stores: Catherine Aisha Voya Creations Internet

Oct 21 2017
Gateway Mobile Home Park ARC Investments Don't go there Nationwide Author: St Petersburg, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Gateway Mobile Home Park ARC Investments Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Michael- sales manager at Treasure Coast Toyota Sales Mgr will bully you for their mistakes Stuart Florida It was probably not a mistake Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Auto Dealers: Michael- sales manager Stuart, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Greater Financial/Marvin Indi Car Credit Aka Val-u-CarPaul Futch President The company lied and failed to mail me my title after i paid the vehicle off in full Gainsville Florida Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Greater Financial/Marvin Gainsville, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Mercedes Benz Financial, Mercedes Benz Taking advantage of a current customer Pompano Beach Nationwide Laughable Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: Mercedes Benz Financial Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Gene gorman auto sales Sell faulty cars punta gorda Florida Author: lehigh acre, Florida Auto Dealers: Gene gorman auto sales punta gorda, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Cleaning Procedures Fox Free TV I ordered a Fox Free TV Antenna on August 18, 2017. It arrived in the promised time. However, it gave me no channels.. I wrote back to them and was given a return address of Customer Service, Postbus 202, 667OAE Zetten, Netherlands. The antenna cost me $35.74. Postage to return it would have cost $22.50. I opted for the % they offered if I didn't send it back. I was credited an amount of $10.72. WHAT A RACKET. Zetten, Netherlands Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Video Stores: Cleaning Procedures Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
FASTTRACK Promotions I recieved a extra gift from WYNDHAM for joining their Time-Share, which was a trip from FASTTRACK Promotions. so I filled out the form and sent it back to them. But they sent it back to me because I forgot to have my companion sign it along with me. So it came back to me and my companion signed it and I mailed it back to them, about Sept. 21st. Now I recieve a letter from them stating that our voucher was voided because we didn't return the form back to them within 21 days. They also sent me a copy of the envelope that I sent the form back to them in. In which doesn't look like the kind of stamp that is stamped on New York mail. This looks like a fraudulent copy of my enevelope with it being dated Oct. 11, 2017. So they could claim that I sent my form back too late. This is a real Rip-off. I know that I sent this form back to the in due time, before the deadline. I am really upset about this. Please help me to redeem my trip from them, theives. Carlsbad California Author: New York, New York Resorts: FASTTRACK Promotions Caslsbad, California

Oct 21 2017
Elly professional hair straightener Ordered n paid for item not received after 2 months Internet Author: Ellenton, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Elly professional hair straightener Internet

ilovedooney.com Ilovedooney, Dooney & Bourke Won’t refund after return Internet
Author: Satsuma, Florida Luggage & Leather Goods: ilovedooney.com Internet

Oct 21 2017
United Default Management Livi Management, Fleetwood Partners, Team Lear Complete Scam Artists Glenview Illinois Author: Jacksonville, Florida Realtors: United Default Management Glenview, Illinois