Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

westlake financial services california

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
BELLASKINCREAM AZ and EYESERUM OR Jan 3, 2017. On YAHOO & saw an advertisement for Revita Youth Cream $4.99 non commital sample. There was a photo of the Shark Tank investors, which supported the product. There was no obligation. no days of trial. On the site there was literally no obligation, no need for cancellation, I bought the eye serum and bellaskin cream it because of the Shark Tank investors. St. Petersburg Florida 33705 Author: Ventura , California BBB Better Business Bureau: BELLASKINCREAM AZ Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ups420.com Clone Queen, THCplant.com, Googleweed.com, OG9.com, OGHydro and Delivery Ups420.com BRENDON KENNEDY Convicted Felon/Con Artist/Scammer/Thief Newport Beach CaliforInternet Author: Newport Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ups420.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
BLU products BLU products - STAY AWAY Miami Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: BLU products Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Bill Matrix GA Power online payment three party Rip Off Atlanta Nationwide Author: norcross, Georgia Financial Services: Bill Matrix Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Roger Johnson Do not work for Roger Johnson without payment up front. He will make all kinds of excuses and reasons for the delay of payment but will not pay. Little Elm Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Pool Services: Roger Johnson Little Elm, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Kenn Kakosian Be aware of this incompetent crook who damaged my tooth and stole my insurance money New York New York
Author: New York, New York Dental Services: Kenn Kakosian New York, New York

Feb 27 2017
bodykits.com Extreme design Sold a bumper that is guaranteed to fit .. Was no where close . No refund because it had been painted... 400 for a bumper.. 250 to paint.. Nothing useful in the end. bodykits.com Internet
Author: South lake tahoe, California Auto Parts: bodykits.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Tried to collect payment for medical services never received. Greenville SC Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Feb 27 2017
Yager Reality Brian Yager Unethical and published personal information Fresno California Author: Rocklin, California Realtors: Yager Reality Fresno , California

Feb 27 2017
Hobbies Discount Chris Oliver did not receive order Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Mail Order Services: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 27 2017
Yugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Your account will be suspended for life if you report Yugster to BBB Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide Author: Yuba City, California Shopping Centers & Malls: Yugster.com Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Luminis/YouthfulIgnite see above fraud, lying, misrepresented product, poor conduct Garden Grove California Author: jackson , Tennessee Skin Care: Luminis/YouthfulIgnite Garden Grove , California

Feb 27 2017
ucs auto see I told you you would not respond You just steal money and provide no servie charlotte North Carolina Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Employment Services: ucs auto charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 27 2017
Agent Leah Ann Branthafer Agent-in-Charge unknown Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Agent Leah Ann Branthafer Internet

Feb 27 2017
Mac's Handyman Services Mac Reed moved into home, got evicted, then destoyed home for $7000.00 Hemet California Author: Hemet, California Mobile Home Parks: Mac's Handyman Services Hemet, California

Feb 27 2017
Kaiser Permamnente of Northern California Medical malpractise, fraudulant, bills Fairfield California ?????? Author: Fairfield, California Healthcare Centers: Kaiser Permamnente of Northern California Fairfield, California

Feb 27 2017
L'Eoile Skin/PIEROEYECR8884246364/COLCOMPLCS8885053869/ELOQUENCEY8883167430/YOUNGSKIN L'Etoile Skin and it's other names are a SCAM! Los Angeles California Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Skin Care: L'Eoile Skin Los Angeles, California

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
John V. Morris Family Funeral Home MONEY HUNGRY CROOKS DRUNK RUDE OFFICE MANAGER Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pittston, Pennsylvania Funeral Services: John V. Morris Family Funeral Home Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Shally Zamorodi Aka journalist Fox news San Diego Fake news purveyor san diego California
Author: Granite, Colorado TV Advertisements: Shally Zamorodi Foxsan diego, Florida

Feb 27 2017
CareerPro Jody N Gothard Resume Scam in Dunwoody/Sandy Springs! Job Seekers Beware!!! Dunwoody Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Employment Services: CareerPro Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 27 2017
Maurice Applewhite Maurice Applewhite is a scammer crook and can't be trusted Reno Nevada
Author: Dublin, California Liars: Maurice Applewhite Reno, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
Selman Chevrolet Failed to return parts removed from auto that were not part of the repair work. Orange California Author: Tustin, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Selman Chevrolet Orange, California

Feb 27 2017
29 Prime Russell Wallace Major telephone SCAM operation Irvine California Author: Louisville, Kentucky Telemarketing Companies: 29 Prime Irvine, California