WESTWAY FORD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: westway ford
There may be more specific results for "westway ford"
For more specific results for "westway ford"
Showing 26-50 of 3,015 Found Reports For more specific results for "westway ford"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jan 29 2017
Lantern motors fortmeyers fla Sold me a truck with a cracked air intake manifold and never told me. Took it to Ford put it on diagnostic and said it was broke down when I bought truck Ft Meyers fla Disclosure Sheet Author: Copeland , Florida Motor Vehicle: Lantern motors fortmeyers fla

Jan 29 2017
Watson Quality Ford VERY POOR SERVICE PROFESSIONALISM NOT VET FRIENDLY Jackson Mississippi Author: Jackson, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Watson Quality Ford Jackson, Mississippi

Jan 27 2017
Billy Wood Ford Billy Wood Sold me LA Flood Vehicle, jeopardized my health and insults Jena Louisiana
There is no 72 hours to return the vehicle - where did you hear that? Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: Billy Wood Ford Jena, Louisiana

Jan 27 2017
Ford motor credit. Colorado Springs co Made difficult situation more difficult Colorado springs Colorado How Original! Author: Torrington, Wyoming Auto Dealers: Ford motor credit. Colorado springs, Colorado

Jan 24 2017
North Coast Auto Mall TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: NORTH COAST AUTO MALL TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. North Coast Auto Mall has over 1,000 vehicles including: Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Dodge, Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, & much more. North Coast Auto Mall has every type of automobile to suit any kind of buyer, whether customers want a convertible sports car for leisurely driving or a mini-van to fit entire family. North Coast Auto Mall serves Northeast Ohio's car buyers for over 10 years! Akron, Ohio

Jan 23 2017
Fairway Ford Damaged rims while in for service Burgaw North Carolina Author: Castle Hayne, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Fairway Ford Burgaw, North Carolina

Jan 22 2017
Stephanie Ford Stephanie Pike Mia Wallace SLUM LORD, LIAR, SCAM ARTIST, DELUSIONAL CONTROL FREAK Parker Colorado Author: Colorado Property Management: Stephanie Ford Parker, Colorado

Jan 13 2017
David Allard Chris Reeda Sold the jeep to me they did not own. Internet Author: Sherrills Ford, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: David Allard Internet

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 10 2017
Jeff Ford Jeff Ford Scam - Appliance Repair Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Appliances: Jeff Ford Internet

Jan 10 2017
ford extended repair guy says he works for ford company, I say, let me look up this number and he hangs up. Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: ford extended repair

Jan 02 2017
Ken Grody Ford Carlsbad CMAX Worst Car Ever Carlsbad California
Author: Lake Elsinore, California Auto Dealers: Ken Grody Ford Carlsbad, California

Dec 31 2016
Chapman Ford Deception Scottsdale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Ford Scottsdale , Arizona

Dec 31 2016
dorch ford lincoln and kia PREDATORY AND DISHONEST DEALER green bay Wisconsin Doormat Author: green bay, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: dorch ford lincoln and kia green bay, Wisconsin

Dec 30 2016
Battlefield Ford Manassas liar, thief, fraud, liar, dishonest Manassas Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Battlefield Ford Manassas Manassas, Virginia

Dec 27 2016
Humes Ford of Corry Rip off ! Corry Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Humes Ford of Corry Corry, Pennsylvania

Dec 26 2016
Marcus Garrett Marcus act as Auto Broker using Craigslist to sell my decease Mother's 2005 Ford Taurus, ha kept all the money from the sale $2,795.00 St Petersburg Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Motor Vehicle: Marcus Garrett St Petersburg, Florida

Dec 23 2016
MedVed Ford Auto Plex failed to give me their internet Ad pricing of $60,000 and change, then added instead of subtracted my $7000 trade-in! I have a TBI and MedVed took advantage of the Disabled. Castle Rock Colorado MedVed shows their True Colors Author: 6980 Horseshoe Rd, Colorado Auto Dealers: MedVed Auto Plex Castle Rock, Colorado

Dec 21 2016
Spradley Barr Ford Misrepresentation Greeley Colorado Issue Resolved! Author: Eaton, Colorado Auto Dealers: Spradley Barr Ford Greeley, Colorado

Dec 20 2016
Eagle Ford Graphics Texas Car WrapsTexas Boat Wraps Owner Howard Benavides is a lier! Beware! He lies about quality and over charges by swindling people out of their money. Helotes Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Eagle Ford Graphics Helotes, Texas

Dec 15 2016
Barberinos dealership I put down $6,000 & then got $3,500 for my trade in. Ford Explorer was @ $12,000 after ALL taxes ETC! SO my balance basically was about $3,000!!! I then get a pymt book for 57 AT $221.47!!!! & I obviously called loan company, Barberinonissan many times w/o ANy HELP!  Wallingford Connecticut Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Barberinos dealership Wallingford, Connecticut

Dec 14 2016
Ford Motor Company Had to replace motor Nationwide Author: Garden City, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Affordable Towing Service Donnie Butler Stole my 1968 Ford Fastback from my house Springfield Missouri
Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Towing: affordable towing service Springfield , Missouri

Dec 10 2016
Liberty Ford Trade-In Ripoff on Lemon Randallstown Maryland Author: Randallstown, Maryland Auto Dealers: Liberty Ford Randallstown, Maryland

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York