Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

westway ford

Showing 26-50 of 3,000 Found Reports For more specific results for "westway ford"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 30 2016
Battlefield Ford Manassas liar, thief, fraud, liar, dishonest Manassas Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Battlefield Ford Manassas Manassas, Virginia

Dec 27 2016
Humes Ford of Corry Rip off ! Corry Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Humes Ford of Corry Corry, Pennsylvania

Dec 26 2016
Marcus Garrett Marcus act as Auto Broker using Craigslist to sell my decease Mother's 2005 Ford Taurus, ha kept all the money from the sale $2,795.00 St Petersburg Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Motor Vehicle: Marcus Garrett St Petersburg, Florida

Dec 23 2016
MedVed Ford Auto Plex failed to give me their internet Ad pricing of $60,000 and change, then added instead of subtracted my $7000 trade-in! I have a TBI and MedVed took advantage of the Disabled. Castle Rock Colorado MedVed shows their True Colors Author: 6980 Horseshoe Rd, Colorado Auto Dealers: MedVed Auto Plex Castle Rock, Colorado

Dec 21 2016
Spradley Barr Ford Misrepresentation Greeley Colorado Issue Resolved! Author: Eaton, Colorado Auto Dealers: Spradley Barr Ford Greeley, Colorado

Dec 20 2016
Eagle Ford Graphics Texas Car WrapsTexas Boat Wraps Owner Howard Benavides is a lier! Beware! He lies about quality and over charges by swindling people out of their money. Helotes Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Eagle Ford Graphics Helotes, Texas

Dec 15 2016
Barberinos dealership I put down $6,000 & then got $3,500 for my trade in. Ford Explorer was @ $12,000 after ALL taxes ETC! SO my balance basically was about $3,000!!! I then get a pymt book for 57 AT $221.47!!!! & I obviously called loan company, Barberinonissan many times w/o ANy HELP!  Wallingford Connecticut Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Barberinos dealership Wallingford, Connecticut

Dec 14 2016
Ford Motor Company Had to replace motor Nationwide Author: Garden City, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
Affordable Towing Service Donnie Butler Stole my 1968 Ford Fastback from my house Springfield Missouri
Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Towing: affordable towing service Springfield , Missouri

Dec 10 2016
Liberty Ford Trade-In Ripoff on Lemon Randallstown Maryland Author: Randallstown, Maryland Auto Dealers: Liberty Ford Randallstown, Maryland

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 08 2016
Bell Ford Cars Racism, Discrimination and Fired Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Bell Ford Phoenix, Arizona

38, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

Dec 06 2016
Leif Johnson Ford Service Dept is a ripp off, scam, do not take your car there..replace parts that are perfectly fine... Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Better Business Bureau: Leif Johnson Ford Austin, Texas

Nov 30 2016
Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale On November 17, 2016, I Adrian Oriolo arrived to Gunther Fort Lauderdale looking for a Vw GTI 4 doors, I has previously talked to Daniel Guzman. I have found the car I was looking for and We started negotiating . I did explain my wife was the purchaser but I was making the deal and after offer was accepted I was going to ask her to come and sign paperwork, the only reason is because we have children's and she couldn't be here, Also they knew I was trading in a 2014 Fort Explorer witch was left over 4 payments of $378. Today November 29, 2016 my wife Flavia Abarca called Ford asking for the final bill and they don't have the Explorer yet. We want some answer from you, before we start contacting VW corporate and hiring a lawyer. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther vw of Fort lauderdale Florida

Nov 25 2016
Larry H Miller Super Ford I showed up interested in Ford edges. They tried to get me into a Ford Edge with a price quote of 25500. I told them that I would think about it and I drove away.Slc Utah Author: Utah Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Super Ford Slc, Utah

Nov 24 2016
Courtesey Ford Conyers GA No Need to worry we will register your car you just need to wait for tags it takes up to 45 days, I need to make sure what taxes are in your state.(finance) Conyers Georgia Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Motor Vehicle: Courtesey Ford Conyers GA Conyers , Georgia

Nov 18 2016
FREINDLY FORD LAS VEGAS NV LOCAL FORD DEALERSHIP FALSE ADVERTISING THESE GUYS ARE REAL CON MEN LAS VEGAS NV Internet Author: las vegas , Nevada Auto & Truck Rental: FREINDLY FORD LAS VEGAS NV Internet

Nov 16 2016
Royal Oak Ford $4400 attempted consumer fraud, others defrauded by deceit, others defrauded of services. Royal Oak Michigan Royal Oak Ford reviews of hardship collection. Author: Howell, Michigan Auto Dealers: Royal Oak Ford Royal Oak, Michigan

Nov 16 2016
Tosley ford Nothing for me White bear lake Internet Author: Arden hills , Minnesota Auto Dealers: Tosley ford Internet

Nov 09 2016
Ford James Ford Bought a lemon and got ripped off on the replacement Half Moon Bay California Author: Pacifica, California Auto Dealers: Ford Half Moon Bay, California

Nov 06 2016
Ford Motor Credit Credit unresponsive to information requests don't send late payment notice to paperless customers Omaha Nebraska Author: CHANDLER, Arizona Car Financing: Ford Motor Credit Nationwide

Nov 02 2016
Westway Ford Deceptive Service Practice Irving Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Westway Ford Irving, Texas

Oct 29 2016
Lorenzo Ford deposit fail to return homestead Florida What did you sign Author: HOMESTEAD, Florida tempdir: Lorenzo Ford homestead, Florida

Oct 25 2016
STIVERS FORD OF MONTGOMERY AL BAIT AND SWITCH MONTGOMERY Alabama Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: STIVERS FORD OF MONTGOMERY AL MONTGOMERY, Alabama