Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: westwood college online
There may be more reports for "westwood college online"
For more results perform a general search for "westwood college online"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Westwood legal and Camden Law group, Camden Legal Group, Jimmy Swinden, James Swinden Compete scam and FRAUD.. changing their company name to rob consumers and induviduals already facing tough times los angeles California Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: Westwood legal los angeles, California

Feb 21 2017
Smart Money Tracker Premium Gary Savage Toby Conner lose money trading, lies about his performance Las Vegas Internet Author: Rome, New York Online Trading: Smart Money Tracker Premium Internet

Feb 21 2017
Star Stable Online horseback riding game Took my poor baby's birthday money Internet Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Websites: Star Stable Internet

Feb 21 2017
Starling Capital Bank/ Patrick collins Grey Mountain Management told they were the platform for investments. I needed no experience. I could take my money out when ever I wanted to. I invested 6000.00. They cashed it in and left my account with $75.00. Stockholm - Sweden Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Online Trading: Starling Capital Bank/ Internet

Feb 21 2017
Mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com Mystery shopping online job Scam non paying Internet Author: Townsend, Massachusetts Internet: Mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Nugenix my husband bought a sample online and this company keeps decucting money from our account Salt lake city Utah Author: Island, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Nugenix Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Performant recovery inc Gary carter I paid them every month for 2 years for college. They took my income tax after paying them Pleasanton California Author: Mexico, Missouri Colleges and Universities: Performant recovery inc Pleasanton , California

Feb 21 2017
www.campingandfishingoutlet I placed an online order on 12/31/16 for a 32 ounce Yeti cup and have received nothing! I tried calling the number listed and it's been disconnected. My CC was billed $29.99. San Antonio Internet Author: Lewiston, Maine Credit Card Fraud: campingandfishingoutlet Internet

Feb 20 2017
SOFTWAREAEINC ripped me off Internet Author: College Station, Texas Computer Software: SOFTWAREAEINC Internet

Feb 20 2017
Fishing and Camping Outlet outdoor online rip off on Yeti San Antonio Texas Author: Disney, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: Fishing and Camping Outlet San Antonio, Texas

Feb 19 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Outdoors Online Liars, Thiefs, Unresponsive Company taking Christmas away from kids San Antonio Internet Author: Commerce , Texas Sales People: Camping and Fishing Outlet Internet

Feb 19 2017
SkinElement Peptide Cream Beauty Impressions Online bait and switch Pacoima California Author: Nevada City, California Skin Care: SkinElement Peptide Cream Pacoima, California

Feb 18 2017
YourTradingDay.com Steve DeWitt Stole my investment money and runs a daytrading room scam. New Lenox Illinois Author: San Diego, California Online Trading: Your Trading Day Steve DeWitt Internet

Feb 18 2017
Mystery Shopper Online Jobs jenniferjohnson@mysteryshoppingonlinejob.com Did not pay me, Stopped communicating, Misrepresented their Company New York New York Author: Renton, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Mystery Shopper Online Jobs New York, New York

Feb 18 2017
Harris Poll Online Scam!!! Took away over 15,000 points from me Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Harris Poll Online Internet

Feb 17 2017
Crazy incense Prioritypotpurri, loopy incense Took order online, took the payment from MasterCard and never sent my purchase Las vegas Nationwide Author: Eagle, Idaho Producers: Crazy incense Internet

Feb 16 2017
The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Comerca Bank,Mastercard, Social Security Disability Faild to protect my Socil Security Disability, Allowed my funds to be drained San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Online banking: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Ask Option Beware of this company London United Kingdom Author: New London, Connecticut Online Trading: Ask Option Internet

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Medical Tourism Association Global Healthcare Accreditation This company offers online certifications for medical travel services but does not assist the customer or provide the tools and resources that was promised after purchasing the certification and membership. palm beach gardens Florida Author: sunrise, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Medical Tourism Association palm beach gardens, Florida

Feb 15 2017
YourWishStore.com Mywishstore.com Second worst online shopping experience ever! Asia Pacific Internet
Author: LaPlata, Maryland Sales People: YourWishStore.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
huskysiberianopup.com/siberian-husky-puppies/ Paramountlineexpress.comRayd Dien: raydien2000@gmail.com NTang Sammy TORONTO ONTARIO CANADA M3A 6E7Chihuahuatransporter@gmail.com Siberian Husky Consutantinfo@huskysiberianopup.com Seberian husky website and paramount line express are one and same Canada/Texas/Baltimore/online Internet Author: Port Carbon, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: huskysiberianopup.com/siberian-husky-puppies/

Feb 15 2017
Robinhood-Free Stock Trading Scam Trading Company Palo Alto California Author: New York, New York Online Trading: Robinhood-Free Stock Trading Palo Alto, California

Feb 15 2017
Sanford Brown College How Could You be so heartless Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Wyoming, Michigan Health Care Education: Sanford Brown College Grand Rapids , Michigan