Your Search | westwood college online

May 19 2016
Ellenwood academy Rip off, cant be used for college admission Brandon Florida That is what you get for trying to buy a diploma Author: Elyria, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ellenwood academy Internet

May 19 2016
midwestmayhem.org Payments accepted for online site but no service provided Internet Author: Lisboa, Alabama Clothing Stores: midwestmayhem.org Internet

May 18 2016
Katherine Gibbs college I attended the school for 8 months, had to leave on a medical issue had surgery,came back to the school 6 months later and they told me the closed the school sorry !!!!! cranston Rhode Island Author: providence , Rhode Island Adult Career & Continuing Education: Katherine Gibbs college cranston, Rhode Island

May 18 2016
Realtor.com Rip off- Leads generation Online Internet Author: Highland , Michigan Realtors: Realtor.com Internet

Candy Couture Studio online boutique, womens clothes Cleveland Internet,Ohio
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Candy Couture Studio Internet

May 18 2016
Allied Wallet AlliedWallet.com Joining Allied Wallet in 2013 was a costly $5000 mistake. West Hollywood, CA Internet Problem resolved Author: Maidstone, Other Online banking: Allied Wallet Internet

May 17 2016
Bank of America Theft by deception!!! Struggling college students beware!!! Valdosta Georgia Information for you... Author: Valdosta, Georgia Banks: Bank of America

May 17 2016
Bet Online www.betonline.ag Stole my winnings, fraudulent online betting site, worst site ever, do not use! Panama city Internet Author: Manchester, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Bet Online Internet

May 17 2016
Drake college of business I was a b student there I finish my internship and I never got to do a job placement. Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Drake college of business Newark, New Jersey

May 17 2016
kaplan university scam me out of money and wont allow me to get my degree online Nationwide Author: bellbrook, Ohio Education & Learning Centers: kaplan university Nationwide

May 16 2016
koons Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge- Tysons Corner, VA koons of Tysons; jim Koon Management Company; Jim Koons Automotive Companies; a Corporation Deceiving online advertisement, change prices of cars after written contract has been executed, deceiving exchange policies Vienna Virginia Fake $599 processing fee Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Auto Dealers: koons Chrysler,Jeep,Dodge- Tysons Corner, VA Vienna, Virginia

May 16 2016
Westwood college Denver co Submitted a student Loan under my name and now I have garnishments Denver Colorado
Author: Greeley, Colorado Colleges and Universities: Westwood college Denver co Denver, Colorado

May 16 2016
National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Deceiving Company who doesn't care about people, only profit and greed Internet Author: Rhode Island Driving Schools: National Safety Council Online Defensive Training Course Internet

May 16 2016
Online Advance LLC Goldstein and Associates Rip-Off Report Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Online Advance LLC Cedar Rapids, Iowa

May 16 2016
Goldstein and Associates K. Jones, Online Advance Scam Iowa City Iowa Author: Springdale, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Goldstein and Associates Nationwide

May 15 2016
Supplied(www.get-supplied.com) Supplied athletic shoe companyHappy Valley Oregon They have stolen money from me and many others with online shoe transactions. If shoes do arrive the are the wrong pair, wrong size and shipped WAY after promised- Happy Valley Oregon Internet/Oregon Author: Cleveland, Ohio Sporting Goods: Supplied(www.get-supplied.com) Internet

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 15 2016
Fine Art America fineartamerica.com Online prints scam, colors faded, no reply to my complaint Chicago Illinois Author: Chester, Alabama Artist Galleries: Fine Art America Chicago, Illinois

May 14 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Taking money from my prepaid card without my permission Computer Internet 855-421-9615 got me a full refund Author: Newport , Washington Online banking: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

May 14 2016
Bill Weng NFL SHOP Bill Wengcustomerservicemanagera@gmail.com vipjerseyonsale@gmail.com I order jerseys online I was told that I would receive it they gave me a tracking number to track it on the shipping company I was then emailed and told that it was lost and I would be refunded in 30 days it's now been 2 months. China Author: Perth Amboy, New Jersey Sporting Goods: Bill Weng Internet

May 14 2016
GodLikeProductions GodLikeProductions online site SCAMMERS Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: GodLikeProductions Internet

May 13 2016
American Academy of Pinctest American Academy of Pinctest day they are accredited in all 50 states but they are not! A waste of time and money. I cannot get into any college that I need for my career. miami Florida Author: pasadena, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: American Academy of Pinctest

May 13 2016
FastECigs promotional/Amazon survey/shipping only then takes 99.99 out of your bank account Nationwide Author: College Station, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: FastECigs Nationwide

May 12 2016
Cash loan USA They called me up said I was approved for a personal loan of $7000.00 and they took my banking account number and routing number and asked for my mobile online banking info and said I would receive the money around ten or 11o'clock the next day come to find out they scammed me out of $261.72 out of my checking account Internet Author: Canastota , New York Commerical Lending Firm: Cash loan USA Internet

May 12 2016
happybirthdaytoyou.com Ordered birthday e-card online and it was not delivered. internet Internet Author: Kent, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: happybirthdaytoyou.com Internet