WESTWOOD COLLEGE ONLINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: westwood college online
There may be more specific results for "westwood college online"
For more specific results for "westwood college online"
Showing 26-50 of 54,495 Found Reports For more specific results for "westwood college online"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
DAR WATERFRONT DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I did not buy anything from Brio Day and night Serum. I saw the advert online that they are giving free sample just the shipping fee is what you are supposed to pay. I am not owing this company any money. I couldn't use the products because it burnt my skin in my first trial. SHERMAN OAKS CALIFORNIA Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Products: DAR WATERFRONT SHERMAN OAX,

Aug 17 2017
ADDICT GEAR The worst online shopping experience Internet Author: Kowloon, Other Adult Care Facilities: ADDICT GEAR Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Claims to be a cryptocurrency broker & exchange. Took me for 2 BTC with no contact for over a year. Is now presently living in Trinidad Colorado and raising funds for a church restoration in Morely, Colorado with an alias or front man named Jim Bravo on the site gofundme.com/morely church. Has associates named Victor and female named Jay. Also has add on MeetUp-Rocky Mt. Blockchain. New location-Trinidad, Colorado. Trinidad, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Online Trading: Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Aurora, Colorado

Aug 16 2017
Ally bank Ally financial Lease agreement extension. What a terrible financial institution Online based only Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Ally bank Internet

Aug 16 2017
Addict Gear Ordered pair of Furoshi shoes, never came, company no longer online (Order #28503) Internet Author: Fredericton, New Brunswick Sporting Goods: Addict Gear Internet

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 15 2017
Footwear online add on Facebook. It's a shoe ad on Facebook that offers name brand shoes for very low prices. I bought shoes off them and they have no phone number and does not respond to their email. Sold me shoes but never delivered them to my house and have no contact number or will not respond to email interenet
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Attorney Generals: Footwear online add on Facebook Florida

Aug 15 2017
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants falsely advertised accredidations, did not get access to online classes, cannot reach a single person to help, no refund given, etc Atlanta Georgia Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Care Education: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 15 2017
simple Fulfillment Luxury fulfillment Simply Green Coffee simply garcinia i went online and attempted to order a product Simply garcinia after putting in my information I was sent to a next step which offered me another product Simply green coffee I did not want the Simply green coffee but there was not a go back button or anything I noticed on the bottom was a transparent marker that sai decline.. San diego California Author: suitland, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: simple Fulfillment San diego, California

Aug 15 2017
Range Rover of Paramus / Brock Sanders - GM of Sales Bad Customer Service Paramus NJ
Misleading statement Author: New York, New York Auto Dealers: Range Rover of Paramus Paramus,

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 31, 2017. Internet Internet
Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Allumiere I find online an offer for Allumiere antiaging cream because Macy was going out of business,, shipping cost only , they just sent me another jar, charge was made to my account of $109.00 did not order, want to send back but don't know to where?? or how to stop charge to my account? thank you Internet Author: Ledbetter, Kentucky Skin Care: Allumiere Internet

Aug 14 2017
Elly's World I purchased Ellys professional hair steamer online after i saw an ad on Facebook that sent me to Ellys world for $49.97. I received confirmation email but when I go to check on my order it says the URL is no longer available. I made this purchase on July 31, 2017. Internet Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 14 2017
Online Client Services Total preditory phone scam Las Vagas Nevada Author: Billings, Montana Computer Marketing Companies: Online Client Services Las Vagas, Nevada

Aug 14 2017
Ellys World Professional Steam straightener ordered and now website is unavailable online Internet Author: anywhere, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys World Internet

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Aug 13 2017
Etia I sent the sharing profile they advised to do and then I could not college any money Nil Internet
Author: Bridgetown, Washington Cash Services: Etia Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
suchomski ,eric,nolan shawanna burress online bitcoin scam,henderson.nevada$ 3555 henderson,nevada internet Author: TAMPA, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: suchomski ,eric,nolan Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
college admissions assistance Scamming highschool kids out lots of cash and ligitimate scholarship help Nationwide Author: englewood, Florida Colleges and Universities: college admissions assistance Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Michael Garner 27090 Individual contacts via text message for item selling online and says he will send payment and extra for shipping a car. Tried multiple times to contact via phone and then text him asking if it was a scam. Individual claims to be a certain individual but accent says otherwise. Fake check sent from FROST BANK. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM THIS BANK. I have read other reports of the same scam. California Author: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Michael Garner California

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Secret Information should not be disclosed or required Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret Placed an order online using my debit card. Received confirmation email but item had not arrived almost 2 months later. I emailed the company daily but received no response. Just went to click the track my order link in the email and apparently the company no longer exists on Shopify. Internet Author: Guilford, Connecticut Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Georgia O’Keeffe Reproduction Painting Confiscated by US Customs Xiamen Internet
Unverified posts by Chinese competition Author: St Louis, Missouri Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet