Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: wfs financial now known as wachovia dealer services
There may be more reports for "wfs financial now known as wachovia dealer services"
For more results perform a general search for "wfs financial now known as wachovia dealer services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Royal administration .inc extended warranty Richard p. McCabe as president we bought a used truck that took her money and now that fish it will not be covered even though it's supposed to be what's up with that Freeway Auto Mall San Bernardino California Nationwide Author: Running Springs, California Car Insurance: Royal administration .inc extended warranty Nationwide

Louis Mahony I guess filter cleanings are free now Orange California
Author: villa park, California Cleaning Services: Louis Mahony Orange, California

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
e-cigs completed an online survey that offered their E-Cig as a compimentry gift for taking the survey and only needing to pay the $9.95 shipping/handling fee,  st louis Missouri Author: Haltom City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: e-cigs st louis, Missouri

Feb 23 2017
Its Just Lunch Jacksonville Its just lunch is a complete misrepresentation of services and $3,000.00 scam. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Dating Services: Its Just Lunch Jacksonville Internet

Feb 23 2017
RCBC Global, Inc. Doug King This was a letter that i sent to Doug King after our bank sent him 1/2 of the money as a downpayment for a shredder that cost $123,000.00. To this day the shredder has not been delivered or the money returned to the bank. The bank is now holding my company responsible for paying the money back. I have contacted the FBI and they have started a full blown investigation. This individual will go to Jail. Below is the letter - have fun and beware of this individual as he is full blown CRIMINAL! Hendersonville North Carolina Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Liars: RCBC Global, Inc. Hendersonville, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
Preferred411 Scammed out of money. Hidden charges and deceptive business practices Canada Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Dating Services: Preferred411 Internet

Feb 23 2017
Pink Realty Monica ,Broker/Owner, Brian ,Selling agent, Unprofessional and unscrupulous Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Real Estate Services: Pink Realty Colorado Springs, Colorado

Feb 23 2017
SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES: World Class Getaways SCAM! TIMESHARE SALES! WORLD CLASS GETAWAYS Conroe Texas Author: Dallas, TX, Texas Travel Services: World Class Getaways Conroe, Texas

Feb 23 2017
USC AUTO Lies Cheats And Scams Charlote North Carolina Author: Bossier City, Louisiana Employment Services: USC AUTO Charlote, North Carolina

Feb 23 2017
IPS Parcel IPS Parcel Services I was insulted and humiliated by executive manager Stacie Ross and assistant manager Kimber Ross Clearwater Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Shipping & Handling: IPS Parcel Clearwater, Florida

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Cfk*peoplefinders Unauthorized charges Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Services: Cfk*peoplefinders Internet

Feb 23 2017
Fangoria Magazine Did not receive what I paid for Northport New York Author: Sarnia, Wyoming Mail Order Services: Fangoria Magazine Northport, New York

TOPHASH.NET SCAMM!!! BE AWARE!!! RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! NEATHERLANDS Internet
Author: Inglewood, California Financial Services: TOPHASH.NET Internet

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter Medical Center Double billing of radiology services provided at Jupiter Medical Center. Will not correct payment record and ignors proof of payment. Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Accounting: Jupiter Imaging Associates, Inc. Jupiter, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Ladco Leasing Provided false information at lease signing Unknown Nationwide Author: Branson West, Missouri Financial Services: Ladco Leasing Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Hobbies Discount Falsely Advertised binoculars as Night Vision. Internet Author: Lebo, Kansas Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 23 2017
jlkautoparts jlkautoparts.com Identical thing as in 2012 Report should've checked here before ordering.Take money never ship but now do provide an email confirmation and use PAYPAL w a USPS tracking # stating label is prepared for shipment. Douglas Massachusetts Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: jlkautoparts Douglas, Massachusetts

Feb 23 2017
Chase Bank Chase - We're Listening for Credit Card Nationwide Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
ACS cash services Sent email regarding lawsuit Internet Author: Minnesota Lake, Minnesota Cash Services: ACS Internet

Feb 23 2017
mike gonyea real estate mike gonyea real estate takes advantage of elderly woman of 84 las vegas Nevada
Author: n las vegas , Nevada Real Estate Services: mike gonyea real estate las vegas, Nevada