WFS FINANCIAL NOW KNOWN AS WACHOVIA DEALER SERVICES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wfs financial now known as wachovia dealer services
There may be more specific results for "wfs financial now known as wachovia dealer services"
For more specific results for "wfs financial now known as wachovia dealer services"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Ambit Energy Charged extra money for April, won't give it back. Plano Texas Author: Fort Lee, New Jersey Electrical Services: Ambit Energy Plano, Texas

May 29 2017
Ally financial Gave me a 30 day late payment. One day before i had a trade in pay them 36, 000 dropped my score almost 84 points. I even let them know the dealership would be paying them off. Have contacted for removal will not give me a time of day Nationwide Author: Danielsville, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Ally financial

May 29 2017
PAYZA Payza put my account on hold when they asking me for passport , bank statements and photo for me holding my passport and i did it but they still didn't open my account Internet
Author: Duluth, Georgia Financial Services: PAYZA Internet

May 29 2017
Mark Cagni, Cagni Construction Consumer Beware as Well as Suppliers and Subcontractors Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Builders & Contractors: Mark Cagni Construction Clearwater Beach, Florida

May 29 2017
TOTAL PROTECT HOME WARRANTY CCM TOTAL PROTECTCross Country Home Services, IncCCB #202158 Can't cancel even with confirmation # Sunrise Nationwide Author: Glenpool, Oklahoma Warranty Companies: TOTAL PROTECT HOME WARRANTY Nationwide

May 29 2017
Funding Corp aka Amerivest Capital aka Stan Edwards STAN EDWARDS aka funding Corp, Amerivest ,Renaldo Smith is another name possibly using? DON'T GIVE STAN EDWARDS AKA Renaldo Smith or whom ever he is pretenting to be for that day ONE Dime of your money! He will steal it and not give you ANYTHING promised! He took almost $10k from us! Chicago Illinois Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Business Consulting: Financial Services: Funding Corp aka Amerivest Capital aka Stan Edwards Nationwide

May 29 2017
Remedy Staffing company has cut me off to applying to any companies anywhere Daytona Beach Florida Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Employment Services: Remedy Staffing Daytona Beach, Florida

May 29 2017
Highlands Handy Services John LeBois Only completed 2/3's of work contracted for, of that not good. Now need to hire Electricrician and another Contractor to finish or repair his work or what he was paid for but failed to do. Promised he would finish to our approval and needed the rest of the money for family member but then never showed back to finsih became unresponsive. Littleton Colorado Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Highlands Handy Services Nationwide

May 29 2017
Medicalpaymentprocessors.com Pretends to be the money handler for other scam prescription drug selling websites such as mclaren medical Chula Vista California Author: Brooklyn, New York Mail Order Services: Medicalpaymentprocessors.com Internet

May 29 2017
Applied Bank OPEN CARD IN MY NAME I have NEVER opened an account with this bank. Now, they are on my credit report as I am over my limit. Boca Raton Florida Author: Hockley, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Applied Bank Boca Raton, Florida

May 29 2017
CCB Leasing Company Phony job offers New York New York Author: Ammon, Idaho Financial Services: CCB Leasing Company New York, New York

May 29 2017
American finance lenders AFL BAIT AND SWITCH! Fraud! Irvine California Author: Rancho cucamonga, California Credit & Debt Services: American finance lenders Irvine , California

May 29 2017
cvnow CV Never will be any good New York Internet Author: Cambridge, Alabama Emergency Services: cvnow Internet

May 29 2017
Thirfty Propane THRIFTY PROPANE IS A SCAM! ; BBB WHERE ARE YOU?? MEDINA, Ohio Author: Thomasville, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Utility Companies: Thirfty Propane MEDINA,, Ohio

May 29 2017
viagogo.com/il Fraud selling concert tickets Internet Author: Alabama Festivals & Event Services: viagogo.com/il Internet

May 28 2017
West lake Financial setrvices Repoed truck even though payments were never late !!!! Los Angelos California California Author: Queen creek, Arizona Accounting: West lake Financial setrvices

May 28 2017
Lincoln Academy high school This company is where I paid to get my high school diploma. Now I'm currently denied from employment from city,state jobs, colleges won't accept this diploma. I have tried to get higher educated jobs and the only thing that stops me from going further is my diploma gets denied! Houston Texas Yes, you were scammed Author: Keizer, Oregon Adult Career & Continuing Education: Lincoln Academy high school Houston , Texas

May 28 2017
IC Travel Plus charging a monthly fee for services I never agreed to. Internet Author: Quartz hill, California Travel Services: IC Travel Plus Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION CHIMNEY SWEEPS. Michael Carofano Unlicensed Chimney Contractor Illegal Telemarketing and Chimney Scam Operation New York Lindenhurst New York
Author: Queens, New York Cleaning Services: AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. Lindenhurst, New York

May 28 2017
Economy Rent-A-Car Scam Artists - they love to steal your money while pretending to help you Otopenia Nationwide Insurance--- Author: Costa Mesa, California Travel Services: Economy Rent-A-Car Otopenia, Other

Accredited Debt Relief Deceptive, its a scam San Diego California
Author: san diego, California Credit & Debt Services: Accredited Debt Relief San Diego, California

May 28 2017
Shirley Kayczan Ipbhuskydogs Shirley asked for a 300$ downpayment for a sibérien husky. Once sent she dropped off the face of the globe. I can no longer reach her as she seems to change phone numbers and email addresses very frequently. The puppy was to be born over z week ago , poking did was to contact me with an update but no word from her. I can not reach her either. Airdrie Alberta Author: Wabush, Alabama Dog Breeders: Shirley Kayczan Airdrie , Alberta

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide