Your Search | wfs financial services, aka: western financial bank, westlake financial inc., as well as westcorp fi
There may be more reports for "wfs financial services, aka: western financial bank, westlake financial inc., as well as westcorp fi"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "wfs financial services, aka: western financial bank, westlake financial inc., as well as westcorp fi"

Oct 08 2015
American Pressure Clean and Carlos Bernal Their Ad Says Satisfaction Guaranteed -- Theirs Not Yours !!! Margate Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Cleaning Services: American Pressure Clean Margate, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Americare Respiratory Services Improper Billing, Improper Insurance Claim Requests, Double Billing, Billing for Unrequested Services Santa Ana California Author: Bethesda, Maryland Medical Supplies: Americare Respiratory Services Santa Ana, California

Oct 08 2015
USA Billing Discount They called me and told the something we giving discount in utilities bills. I had end up deposited 1000 in to there account And then receiving charge back from companies.Then I had to pay money again and lots of stress as well. California Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Liars: USA Billing Discount Internet

Oct 08 2015
Jonny's towing & recovery Inc this company charged me $304.00 to tow my sons car to Aztecas auto repair which is a 15 minute ride. I got a call from Aztecas who related the tow company broke the tire rod and the wheels were turned the wrong way and visible scratches under the car from where they tried pulling it. Johnnys refused to listen to the mechanic and told me they weren't paying the damages! Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Jonny's towing & recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm King Davis, KD of the 9, icebox studios, Dee Harris Completely STOLE my money saying it was to advance my modeling career Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Modeling & Talent Agencies: King Davis Ibmm inc/ The 9 Firm Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 08 2015
DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Golfland MortgageSherry Demar These people are trying to extort and defraud home buyers. Gulfland mortgage is one of their supporters. Youngstown Ohio Author: Youngstown, Ohio Real Estate Services: DeMar Realty & Property Management Services Youngstown, Ohio

Oct 08 2015
Auto Loans LLC Saying we can move my bill date, Agreeing then adding a extra $100 to bill. Not in the US. Never told us that when we made a payment is was ONLY for interest. Well still have to pay back the full amount Internet Adding how much paid Author: Pueblo, Colorado Loans: Auto Loans LLC Internet

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
24-7 Ride Horrible service. Tustin California Author: Laguna Niguel, California Limousine Services: 24-7 Ride Tustin, California

Oct 08 2015
Blake Kelley Southwest Elite Services (SWES)Prosperity Trade MovementMidwest Elite Services Job scams Scottsdale AZ Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Nonprofit Organizations: Blake Kelley Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Premier Cancun Vacations Scammers Doesn't Honor Quotes Given by Their Representatives Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Oct 08 2015
JG Tax Group Services not as described Florida Internet Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Income Tax Service: JG Tax Group Internet

Oct 08 2015
rasberry ketone Royal Garcinia Cabogia I tried a trial bottle of the weight loss Garcinia they said I only had to pay for shipping which was 4.95 and I could cancell with in 14 days well I payed for it on the 21st of September I recieved it 25th of September I notice my money was missing on the 8th of October  Nationwide Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Drug Manufacturers: rasberry ketone Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Citizens Bank Don't use this Bank Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: Citizens Bank Internet

Oct 08 2015
directexpress directexpress contacted me about a charge to my account, i have checked my account there is nothing wronggoverment address goverment Internetgoverme Author: wilkes-barrre, Pennsylvania Financial Services: directexpress Internet

Oct 08 2015
Atlantis Resort Nassau Bahamas Deceptive Package Prices nassau bahamas Author: Manheim, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Atlantis Resort Nassau Bahamas Internet

Oct 08 2015
Fatima's Discount Food Store St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Salvation Army Receives food meant for food bank users, and sells it to poor people on a tab tp poor people for them to pay on their welfare checks Edmonton Alberta To the former professional Author: Edmonton, Alberta Questionable Activities: Fatima's Discount Food Store Edmonton, Alberta
20, Report #1196200

Oct 08 2015
Zoldan Eastwood AKA Zolden Eastwood AKA Angeltouch Holdings This man steals money through fake investment opportunities New York New York
Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Zoldan Eastwood New York, New York

Oct 08 2015
Verlin Gradney Verlin Gradney David Gradney Gradney Associates Stone Development Pacific Asian Holding Foundation Antonio Yap, Jr.Marco Gabriel Meza Patrick Lucido Financial Fraud - Verlin Gradney David Gradney Gradney Associates Stone Development Pacific Asian Holding Foundation Antonio Yap, Jr.Marco Gabriel Meza Patrick Lucido Financial Fraud producing fake/forged fraudulent documents Temecula California
Information Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: Verlin Gradney Temecula, California

Oct 08 2015
precision air & heating Nick Bryan workers fell thru ceiling when blowing insulation in attic. floors damaged,clean-up unsatisfactory. Chandler Arizona
Complete Idiots Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: precision air & heating Chandler, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
Neighborhood Pools, Inc Joe Williams, Owner--Stephanie Washington,Owner A botched remarciting pool. This was the biggest mess ever. Faulty equipment causing damage to patio paves and lawn. Pool left with 9 leaks due to careless removal of old marcite. No license from contractors. Crooks Plantation Florida gary d Author: plantation, Florida Builders & Contractors: Neighborhood Pools, Inc Plantation, Florida

Oct 08 2015
02:35 PM, Echo Capital, Echo Capital Corp Warning: Thief, Liar, Ripoff, False Company Stealing Clients Funds and Money - BEWARE! Jacksonville Florida
Author: California Financial Services: Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc Illegal Foreclosure Salt Lake City Author: Herndon , Virginia Mortgage Companies: Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc