WFTV (ABC) & BILL HOFFMAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wftv (abc) & bill hoffman
There may be more specific results for "wftv (abc) & bill hoffman"
For more specific results for "wftv (abc) & bill hoffman"
Showing 1-25 of 13,238 Found Reports For more specific results for "wftv (abc) & bill hoffman"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC CVS Minute Clinic Crazy bill for 10 minutes spent with a nurse practitioner in training! Simpsonville South Carolina OMG!! Author: Seneca, South Carolina Clinics: Minute Clinic Diagnostic of South Carolina LLC Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 26 2017
Dynamaxx International Bill Ladwigl Irving Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Employees: Dynamaxx International Irving , Texas

May 26 2017
ABC Mouse Age of learning Don't waste your time and money on this crap. My friend used to work there. She told me it was a horrible working environment and terrible human resource management team. They only hire the stupid people to make this crap to poison our kids. It crashed all the time and stealing my money after cancellation. There are better free website out there. My kids doesn't like this ABC Mouse crap! Google their reviews. All bad!!! Glendale Internet Author: Alabama K-12 Language: ABC Mouse Internet

May 25 2017
Hi tech pro Bill -william- khouri I was hired to install security cctv and access control systems and didnt get paid Author: Hamilton, Ontario Attorney Generals: Hi tech pro

May 25 2017
Luxia Skin Care Joanna Gaines Skin Care JOANNA GAINES SCAM! Pay $4.99 for FREE trial and they bill you $97 per bottle! Pennsylvania Author: Newtown,, Pennsylvania Celebrities: Luxia Skin Care Pennsylvania

May 25 2017
L'Etoile Skin NEVER clicked the OK to bill button but got billed anyway Los Angeles California Author: Mountain View, California Skin Care: L'Etoile Skin Los Angeles, California

May 24 2017
Slender Forskolin diet Unknown, cannot get a real company name. Received a package of 8 bottles of pills, did not order.. Called the contact number and got a RMA to return merchandise and was told there will be a restocking fee of $10 per bottle. The intire bill was $119.00. These people are evasive and a total ripoff. St Peterburg Florida Author: Redlands, California Drug Manufacturers: Slender Forskolin diet St Peterburg, Florida

May 24 2017
Larry Hoffman, Chiavari Chairs Direct The Chair Company, Chairs and Tables Direct, Culver City California
Author: Winter Park, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Chiavari Chairs Direct Culver City, California

May 19 2017
Energy Savings? They're probably using several different names but I've gotten 8 calls all starting w/recorded, URGENT electric bill message my a**! Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Berlin , New Jersey Utility Companies: Energy Savings? Fair Lawn , New Jersey

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 19 2017
Metro PCS I was told for a total of 3 months that I will be reimbursed for a bill iI paid and never used and not only did they rip me off they blocked me from the system so i can no longer get through Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Metro Pcs Nationwide

May 19 2017
Aol Upgraded my free Aol account, attempted to bill my (long expired) credit card without my knowledge or permission. Sterling Virginia Author: 93010, California Internet Services: Aol Nationwide

May 19 2017
Chris Lubanski Guaranteed removal from timeshare Deltona Florida Author: Granite City, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Bill Brimm Deltona , Florida

May 19 2017
Bill depew Internet Author: depew, New York Bait-and-Switch: Bill Depew Internet

May 17 2017
vlamorous beautyvitachristoferNC the website advertised for free sample for the cost of s/h but 2-weeks later I received a bill on my charge card for $ 105.79. Author: Helenville, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: vlamorous

May 17 2017
Face Replen/Image Revive Hydracoreinfo.com, AcesBeauty.com Tallanstown Irl. and Donegal Irl. On mc bill, Internet Author: Oshawa Ontario. Canada., Ontario Skin Care: Face Replen/Image Revive Internet

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 15 2017
City of garland utilities Made me pay another persons bill before i could switch it in my name Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Utility Companies: City of garland utilities Garland, Texas

May 11 2017
American Traffic Solutions Un-American Traffic Solutions Without my consent they tried to bill my credit card Mesa Arizona Author: Seattle, Washington Toll Booth Cashiers: American Traffic Solutions Mesa, Arizona

May 11 2017
Everest online I can't get any info for all the time and money I put into this schooling online. All I get are machines to other sites and a huge bill that I paid and no actknowlodge of any of the courses that I took. Tempe Arizonia Internet Author: Colbert, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest online Internet

May 11 2017
A.A enterprise legal service out gerogia saying i owe a bill gerogia Author: myrtle beach, South Carolina Financial Services: A.A enterprise

May 10 2017
DTE*EYE ENLIVEN eye opulent Sign you up for a trial but bill you for full orders that are not received and keep on billing you large amounts even after three phone calls to them las vegas Nevada Author: san Antonio, Texas Beauty Salons: DTE*EYE ENLIVEN las vegas, Nevada

May 09 2017
abc company giving cards out fake scam email las vegas Nevada Author: midwest, Nebraska Consumer Services: abc company las vegas, Nevada

May 09 2017
TRS LIMITED represented by Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. claims to be collecting bill in amount of 139.97 on behalf of TRS Limited- when i called the toll free number they hung up on me. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 08 2017
Direct express My 220 was stolen.to pay a direct tv bill direct express refuses to return my funds hang the phones up on me pretend they. CAnt hear me on the phone Nationwide Author: Milledgeville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct express Nationwide