WHIRLPOOL KITCHEN AID AND MAYTAG APPLIANCES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: whirlpool kitchen aid and maytag appliances
There may be more specific results for "whirlpool kitchen aid and maytag appliances"
For more specific results for "whirlpool kitchen aid and maytag appliances"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
Proshed Elite Proshed Elite, Max Antler Pro Scam artists who will bill you monthly and give you no chance to cancel Henderson Nevada Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: Proshed Elite Henderson, Nevada

Apr 27 2017
state general contractor inc Edwardo rodriquez took a $3000 deposit to put in a paver drive and did not do anything hialeah Florida Author: miami bch, Florida Builders & Contractors: state general contractor inc hialeah, Florida

Apr 27 2017
Southern sister designs I placed a order with them on April 8th and I have not received it and when I email them no one will reply to it I ordered two Confederate bikinis and my eyes I believe they're just a rip-off so take it for my experience don't order anything from them wha Georgia Georgia
Author: Alexander, Arkansas Liars: Southern sister designs Internet

Watchyz.com Total ripoff and liars Internet
Author: New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Watchyz.com Internet

Apr 27 2017
NH Cash NH Cash.Com I had a loan for 200.00 a least I think it was it might have been 150.00 and they took my Disability check and did not have my permission.  Bedford NH Author: Coffeyville , Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: NH Cash Internet

Apr 27 2017
HBI Flavio, Barry Powers and several others Scam houston Texas Author: Seabrook, Texas Realtors: HBI houston, Texas

Apr 27 2017
Cash-Advance Inc. CashNetUSA receiving threatening calls and emails Olympia Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Loans: Cash-Advance Inc. Internet

Apr 27 2017
Marilyn Goldberg Museum Masters, Villa Marilyn, Tamara De Lempicka.. Beware Of Marilyn Goldberg and doing business with her Watermil. Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon Art Galleries: Marilyn Goldberg Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Precision Air and Heating Promise, On Time, Appointment, Warranty Chandler Arizona Update Author: Avondale, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Precision Air and Heating Chandler, Arizona

Apr 27 2017
Iphoneimei.net They claim one thing and then point you to the fine print Internet Author: Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Iphoneimei.net Internet

Apr 27 2017
Quality Inn Pecos, Texas- Juan Gonzales Ladies and gentlemen hold onto your credit card because it will be taken for a ride! Pecos Texas Author: Texas Hotel: Quality Inn Pecos, TX- Juan Lopez Pecos, Texas

Apr 27 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Logan Scott - Representative Threaten me about a debt from 15 years ago that I never had. Told me they would be seeing me in court and my wages will be garnished. Lombard Illinois Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Collection Agency's: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Apr 27 2017
Birch Gold, Phillip patrick, john honig, david winter Bait and switch, I agreed to a commission on one product , they came back at the closing and sold me on another product with a much higher commission and didn't tell me. After the deal, my 50,000$ investment was worth about half after their fees and commissions . Burbank California Author: Other Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Lombardo, Daniels, & Moss LLC Lombardo, Daniels & Moss LLCP.O. Box 562401Charlotte, NC 28256 This company is a TOTAL SCAM! bbb.org/charlotte/business-reviews/collection-agencies/lombardo-daniels-and-moss-in-charlotte-nc-378532 Charlott, North Carolina Author: FortMill, South Carolina Collection Agency's: Lombardo, Daniels, & Moss LLC Internet

Apr 27 2017
Aragon Agency Inc Invalid collections and hitting my credit report!! Scam! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Aragon Agency Inc Las Vegas , Nevada

Apr 27 2017
Debbie Nap She Ripped my off on my phone bill and sold me a dog with a stone in her bladder that had to be removed. She clams all her dogs are healthy Not so! Hickory Cornors Michigan Author: Haines City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Debbie Nap Hickory Cornors, Michigan

Apr 27 2017
Green dot I attempted to make a purchase twice for $37 the purchase was declined at the time of payment.I came home and the money was missing for my card.  Nationwide Author: Reston, Virginia Correctional Facilities: Green dot Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Apache Homes and transport Apache homes crooks and con artists and bunch of drug addicts savanna Oklahoma Author: savanna, Oklahoma Mobile Home Parks: Trailer Parks: Apache Homes and transport savanna , Oklahoma

Apr 27 2017
Supremeplay.com Any site that is NV Caracao is the sister sites all do the same thing Ripped off only paid 20% of winnings. Even completed playthrough and had almost 1000 more dollars extra that couldn't be refunded to ensure I get my $1000 from 100 deposit. Curacao Internet
Author: Corydon, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Supremeplay.com Internet

Apr 27 2017
MHC KENWORTH TULSA AND KNOXVILLE LOCATIONS MHC kenworth MHC SOLD ME A TRUCK THAT WAS IN shop LESS THAN 24 hours later Tulsa and Knoxville MHC Kenworth Tnn and Oklahoma Author: Columbus , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: MHC KENWORTH TULSA AND KNOXVILLE LOCATIONS

Apr 26 2017
EXCELERATE LEASEING LLC JAMES OR JIMMY OR JIMHASNER AND/OR CHRIS CARTERSALESMAN TYLER MOORE BEWARE EXCELERATE LEASEING TRUCKS THEY TRIED TO ILLEGALLY REPOSSES TO STEAL $7100.00 I PAID THEM FOR THE LEASE OF A USELESS TRUCK. NO BASE PLATES BROWNSBURG INDIANA Author: Compton, California Trucking Companies: EXCELERATE LEASEING LLC Brownsburg , Indiana

Apr 26 2017
Alexander, Barrett & Company LLC, ABC1Funding, ABC1FundingSource, Alexander, Barrett & Company LLC Played with our emotions and made promises they couldn't keep Thornton Colorado Author: Florida Brokerage Companies: Alexander, Barrett & Company LLC Thornton, Colorado

Apr 26 2017
Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVEW: 100% customer satisfaction commitment. Blue World Pools customers can feel safe confident & secure when doing business with Blue World Pools, commitment to total customer satisfaction, receives a positive report in customer support and product quality assurance. Carson City, Nevada*UPDATE.. Blue World Pools demonstrate their commitment to total customer satisfaction through the Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program, the program that benefits the consumer & assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence. Blue World Pools considered to be industry experts at turn-key above ground swimming pool sales, finance, installation and service.
If you are so happy with your pool, why are you on ripoffreport. Author: Central, North Carolina Pools & Saunas: Blue World Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Reno, Nevada

Apr 26 2017
CASH NET US GROUP I was contacted by this so called company, and person by the name of Eric, an email was sent as well threatening and totally fake Internet Author: North Augusta, South Carolina Cash Services: CASH NET US GROUP Internet

Apr 26 2017
Travel Show Company Jason White  Its something really serious and a problem all around the world.. We need to try and nip it in the butt while we can before it makes matters even worse... West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Bath, Maine Resorts: Travel Show Company West Palm Beach, Florida