Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

white county cable

Showing 1-25 of 12,952 Found Reports For more specific results for "white county cable"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Toyota dealer  I buy a car there they changed the car on me and the interest they put on the paper they charge me on the car is not true  Newrochelle New York
You were taken to the cleaners Author: White plains, New York Accounting: Toyota dealer NewRochelle ny Newrochelle , New York

Feb 24 2017
Jonathan Hyun John Hyun scam, fraud, spinner, dishonest New Lenox Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Cable Companies: Jonathan Hyun New Lenox, Illinois

Feb 24 2017
Dish Network LLC. Dish charged my bank account with unauthorized charge....I'm not even a customer. New York City Utah Author: new York, New York Cable TV: Dish Network LLC. Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
Comcast Xfinity Service disconnected even though I didn't owe any money.. To get my service re-connected, I was required to immediately make a payment and authorize an additional payment to be taken out of my bank account in 10 days Will not refund my money. Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Cass county choppers Ron MirickGerri Mirick No delivery of purchased goods Pleasant Hill Missouri Author: Mcdonald, Tennessee Motorcycles: Cass county choppers Pleasant Hill , Missouri

Feb 23 2017
Harris County Toll Rd Authority EZ TAG Screwed me big time, corportate america for ya! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas City Governments: Harris County Toll Rd Authority Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Ltd White Collar Crime, Property Investment Fraud, High Yield Scam Bolton UK Internet
Author: Other Realtors: Peter Kiely of Harewood Associates Internet

Feb 22 2017
Chantelle Deane/ Chritopher Deane Shabby Chic Southern BellesCupcakes for Autism Cupcakes Eat Love She got me for $400 dollars, Chantelle Deane is a scam artist.  Ocala/ Oxford Nationwide Author: Marion county, Florida Attorney Generals: Chantelle Deane/ Chritopher Deane Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP False Reporting Hernando County Florida Nationwide Author: Bethalto, Illinois Government Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Long Distance Movers Inc Frank Lucindo Eric White The ole bait and switch boca raton Florida Author: orange, California Moving & Storage: Long Distance Movers Inc boca raton, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Crown Food Carts Inc. Sold us a food cart missing all the key components for proper operation, in addition to what violating our county health laws. Cannot get Permits for it. Allentown Pennsylvania Nationwide Making good Author: Utica, New York Manufacturers: Crown Food Carts Inc. Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
comcast xfinity promotional fraud philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cable TV: comcast xfinity philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 20 2017
Spectrum Cable TV Fraud Evansville Indiana Author: Evansville, Indiana Cable TV: Spectrum Cable TV Evansville, Indiana

Feb 19 2017
Ashleigh Magnus Photography screwed me over and ripped me off! Orange County,  California Did not get the pictures I wanted, lost $300 Author: Sylmar, California Photography: Ashleigh Magnus Photography Internet

Feb 19 2017
Sacramento craigslist Craigslist allow white posters post anything and as offten and as much as they like to.African American get flagged and removed.If you can not post you don't do business San Francisco California Author: Stockton, California Small Business Services: Sacramento craigslist San Francisc, California

Feb 19 2017
Urgent Courier, Inc and Owner/CEP Alfred J. Evans and President Trisha Cook This company has been bouncing work checks and not paying its drivers and independent contractors. The management is impossible to get a hold of and they refuse to answer the phone or voicemails. Speaking with the primary dispatcher leads to a feeling that the company is going downhill fast and does not know what it is doing. I will be filing a formal report with the police in Oswego, Il and likely with the county courts as well if the company does not pay the back pay it owes in the next two days. Oswego Illinois Author: Illinois Courier Services: Urgent Courier, Inc Oswego, Illinois

Feb 19 2017
TakeSurveysForCash.com Jason White Jason White wrote accepted my $76.00 for registration and sent no registration in return Hong Kong (he claims) Internet Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: TakeSurveysForCash.com Internet

Feb 18 2017
California Singles, Santa Rosa, CA Use Caution and be Consumer Leery this Company Makes Numerous Fraudulent Representations to Potential Clients Santa Rosa California Author: Lakewood Jefferson County, Colorado Dating Services: California Singles, Santa Rosa, CA Santa Rosa, California

Feb 17 2017
Malik Hamid Zaman Sr, Malik Zaman, Zaman Malik Hamid Sr, American Immigration Dream Realty Unprofessional, Rude, Dishonest, Con artist, Arrogant, Sexist Palm Beach Gardens Florida
PLEASE READ THE COURT ORDER AGAINST THE DEFENDANTS Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Realtors: Malik Hamid Zaman Sr Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Frontier Communications Incompetent Customer Service Norwalk, Connecticut Nationwide Very Impressed, Issues Resolved Author: Keller, Texas Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
spectrum cable services Lies Lies Lies Nationwide Author: ormond beach, Florida Cable TV: spectrum cable services Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Morgan and Morgan Law Firm For the People Said they would fight my case,Discrimination ,while working at the Healing Place,I have been there for about 14-months,they said they wasn't hiring No full time worker,they hired 2 white guys and made them full time,I complained and got fired Nationwide This is not a Bigamist report Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Bigamist: Morgan and Morgan Law Firm Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Sanchez Handyman and Armando Sanchez Terrible Tiling Work and No Reimbursement Even After Lawsuit Was Won Lake Forest California
Author: Orange County, California Home Improvements: Sanchez Handyman Lake Forest, California

Feb 14 2017
White Light Smile SmileBright The company did not inform me of a subscription. After I canceled my order, they charged my account AGAIN! Internet
Author: Kenmore, Washington Dental Services: White Light Smile Internet