Your Search | who's who publishers

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Jvc collections and allied assets Telemarketing. Tried to make me pay $1080 one day and then $565 another also contacted my parents who I have lived with for almost 7 years! Also got my job wrong when I worked and what year. Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Internet: Jvc collections and allied assets Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet No I don't think you care a bit Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 19 2016
Millennium Transport And Mechanics Costas Themistocleous, Steven Imperato, Christ Stratton Fraudulently Withdrew Hundreds of Dollars, Refuses to Return. Millennium Transport and Mechanics are Scam Artists Who Have Done This to Many Others. Planview New York Author: Dracut , Massachusetts Auto Towing: Millennium Transport And Mechanics Planview, New York

Oct 19 2016
Star Garage I normally don't blast on FB but this need to be said. Our truck was broke down and we had to get towed. Because of our location we ended up with a mom n pop tower that worked on trucks (Star Garage in Hardeeville, SC). They lied and said that the people who arranged to get us towed only mentioned that it was one driver. So guess where I wrote. South Carolina Author: Pikesville , Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Star Garage Hardeeville , South Carolina

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2016
Lisa Myers Misty Daja Vue Shih Tzu Ripped off by Lisa Myers of ,, who claims to offer quality champion shih tzu puppies for sale. Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Animal Abuse: Lisa Myers Internet

Oct 16 2016
Tiffany Morello Billing me without my authorization on file at hospital. The authorization form only shows 2 physicians I authorized by the names of Dr's Troiano & Gerard. She is a physician Asst & did not follow protocol by contacting my insurance carrier who is Aetna and obtain prior authorization. She is also not in network as a provider with Aetna & Aetna has advised me she is out of network & did not call them for prior authorization. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Tiffany Morello Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 16 2016
09:41 AM Scam scam scam .They pose as a Walmart site I was scammed just like the other guy who wrote his report on 9/22/16 Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 15 2016
The Husky League The Husky LeagueSiberian husky Brandon J MartinBrandon Martin RIP OFF, thief, sells sick pups, steals deposits middleburgh New York
Says the personal friend of Nicole Marshburn Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Animal Services: The Husky League middleburgh, New York

Oct 14 2016
Botach Tacitical I ordered a parka from Botach tactical for a trip to the Rockies...used it once and the zipper failed. I contacted Botach who passed the buck to Alpha Industries. Alpha said BOtach was resposnsible Las Vegas Nevada Author: KINGWOOD, Texas Clothing Stores: Botach Tacitical Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 14 2016
ANGELA SHURINA ****FRAUD ALERT***BEWARE OF THIS WOMAN WHO IS A KNOW FRAUDSTER***** Currently Living in NYC, From Surgut Russia Internet Author: NYC, New York Alternative Health: ANGELA SHURINA Internet

Oct 13 2016
Petspectation,, David Tartamella, David Tartamella Graphic Design, Petspectation Ripoff, Hurting Those Who Help the Voiceless Montreal Quebec Internet Author: Fern Park, Florida Animal Feed & Hay Suppliers: Petspectation Internet

Oct 12 2016
Isaac Gamble Kyle Money thirsty devil in form of a man. A heartless con man who calls himself a nice man Phoenix - Riverside Arizona - California
Author: Glendale, California Criminal Justice System: Isaac Gamble Kyle Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 12 2016
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Tradeline Resource Internet

Oct 12 2016
PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE PCH etc... Misleading, failure to follow thru, impossible promises, dishonest, evasive, no accountability, all lights and flattery with no quality product attention Nationwide Say what? Author: st maries, Idaho Computer Mail Order: PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
New Age Marketing Luxury Lifestyle Magazine New Age Marketing is a scam Delray Beach Florida Author: Hailey, Idaho Book & Magazine Publishers: New Age Marketing Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 11 2016
Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. would not have meeting did not try to put up a good Defense for client asking anyone else to please come forward we need to stop the Corruption now we need our rights back we need our America back were we could count on the ones supposed to help now they take turn on who going to win Florence South Carolina Author: cross, South Carolina Government Worker: Public Defender Office in FlorenceSc. Florence, South Carolina

Oct 10 2016
Premiera Anti Aging i did not order this product. i probably looked at it on the internet. now,,,my checking account has been charged for 89.97. i am having trouble even finding a phone number for them. i have someone on phone with accent, of course. i have hearing disability so accents are very hard for me. some from China, i think. i can't understand her. I think she said my account would be credit in 3-5 days. She hung up on me. who knows? Internet Author: Garland, Texas Beauty Salons: Premiera Anti Aging Internet

Oct 09 2016
Heather Paul, Expert 1 Realty, Heather Lynne Paul, Milton Paul Real Estate Broker who Breaks her clients. Double-ended Realtor breaks clients for own gain. Santa Monica California Author: Ventura, California Realtors: Heather Paul Expert 1 Realty Santa Monica, California

Oct 08 2016
Sebastian Guthery Nine2Five, Edens Ethnos, Kratom-K, Edens Botanicals, Daniel Guthery Sebastian Guthery: Narcissistic Fraud who screws all his friends over!!! San Diego California Author: Kansas Liars: Sebastian Guthery Internet

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York
25, Report #1332051

Oct 07 2016
Verizon Fios Verizon is making is making unrequested changes to my account that I did not make. There is a new charge for a new feature that will reoccur every month and there is a fee for requesting a change. The only rebuttle is to wait on the phone, half hour to an hour to talk to someone who barely speaks english and is impossible to understand. This has happened to me over and over with Verizon. They are guilty of the same thing that Wells Fargo just go caught doing. They need to be regulated by an outside entity. How else can we stop them? Newport News Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Fios Nationwide