WHOISMIND.COM AND MEDIA14H.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: whoismind.com and media14h.com
There may be more specific results for "whoismind.com and media14h.com"
For more specific results for "whoismind.com and media14h.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 25 2017
Chancy villeroy Andre villeroy Chancy villeroy opened many credit cards under my name for 80000$ got all the money and disappeared. I was supposed to get a loan and I got scammed instead Los angeles California
Author: Malibu, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chancy villeroy Los angeles, California

Apr 25 2017
Seaborne Airlines Ben Munson, CEO, Dagna I. Ballester / Corporate Support Accountant Seaborne Airlines Scams Corporate Customers and won't refund account balances San Juan Puerto Rico Author: San Juan, California Airlines: Seaborne Airlines Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order on March 31 and was told my order would take 12-20 business days and that time has passed. I have been unable to find any way to contact them directly, including Facebook. Internet
Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
SCH AUDI OXNARD HARWARD, Dealership mangers new and used Crafty, deceitful, patronizing, lieing, dishonest, animal of prey, Looking for senior citizens that are disabled, and not experience. Unkempt promise, erragent, rude, shiftey. OXNARD California Author: Ventura, California Auto Dealers: SCH AUDI OXNARD OXNARD, California

Apr 25 2017
GETMEDIKAHELP.COM TALLANSTOWNIRL I received a very small sample of a face serum that I did not ''order'' and for which I was charged a ridiculous amount of money. Internet
Author: Laval, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: GETMEDIKAHELP.COM TALLANSTOWNIRL Internet

Apr 25 2017
JT Naturals J.T. Naturals, Naturals Manufacturing, Jeff Hicks, Roger Lieb Lied, cheated, misrepresented and stole money Joplin Missouri Author: edgewood, New York Liars: JT Naturals Joplin, Missouri

Apr 25 2017
TRS Limited and Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Internet fraud company and collection agency/attorney representing them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
UBIQ JAKO ENTERPIRISES ltd I ordered sneakers and I can not get a response by phone or email Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Sporting Goods: UBIQ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Cricket Wireless Jasper wireless Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
MeMes Wedding and Party Services Worked for Free Daytona Beach, Florida Internet Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Chambers of Commerce: MeMes Wedding and Party Services Internet

Apr 25 2017
Hinlar Cell site services INC HINLAR INC.1000 Centre Green Way, Suite 200Cary, NC 27513 Contracted us to do the concrete work to strengthen the base for a tower and then after we completed the job they did not pay us the $30,000.00 Moultrie Georgia
Author: Largo, Florida Builders & Contractors: Hinlar Cell site services INC Moultrie , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Outdoors Online Camping and Fishing Outletcampingandfishingcs.gmail.com I never received my order that I placed December 10, 2016. I emailed several times, with no reply to date. I called the toll free number and got a recorded message that the number had been disconnected or changed. san antonio, texas Internet
Author: iota, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors Online Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Jaume Cordon Alves, Innova - Escuela de Trabajo, Centro Agora Capacitación Laboral, Talento Centro de Formación Jaume Cordon Alves y Innova engaño, Centro Ágora Capacitación Laboral Empresas de formación (hoteles y otros sectores) MADRIDTranslation: Jaume Cordon Alves, Innova - School of Work, Centro Agora Job Training, Talent Training Center Jaume Cordon Alves and Innova engaño, Centro Ágora Job Training Training companies (hotels and other sectors) MADRID
Author: MADRID, California Corrupt Companies: Jaume Cordon Alves MADRID,

Apr 25 2017
All Printing Services : On April 14,2017 I went to all service printing for business cards. NADIA the owner stated that she made some cards for me last year and she still had them I then proceeded to buy cards then I noticed misprint then the cards became useless  Encino California Author: Los Angeles , California Printing & Copy Services: All Printing Services Westlake Village, California

Apr 25 2017
Korea LED Display Korean LED DisplayHyo B BaeHyo Bong BaeHyo Bong Took money and did not provide the goods namyangeju gyeonggi-Do south korea Author: Willis, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Korea LED Display namyangeju gyeonggi-Do, Other

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 25 2017
Comcast Xfinity A monopoly that delivers terrible customer service and terrible internet service Davie Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Joe La Costa Attorney He only tells lies about sttoping a foreclosure and then you are evicted San Diego California
Author: Coronado, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Joe La Costa Attorney San Diego, California

Apr 25 2017
Table Times Bait and Switch Oregan Nationwide Author: Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Table Times Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Ibotta Ibotta deactivated my account and kept my money ,Nationwide Author: Putnam, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Ibotta Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
The Grimey Gatsby and John Hunt Overcharged and stole our money Denver Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Websites: The Grimey Gatsby Denver, Colorado

Apr 25 2017
ATLsingles.com Atlanta Quality Single (It is a bit of a cat and mouse game with this company. I think they change their email address and names to avoid too many bad reviews exposing them.) I agree with the previous statement that they are big time con artists. Scam artist preying on single people Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: ATLsingles.com Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Tow 4 Less owner Arab Naser tow company damaged my truck, have it on video and they still wont accept it, along with tyhe BBB Houston Texas
You are aware.. Author: League City , Texas Auto Towing: Tow 4 Less Houston, Texas

Apr 25 2017
RI modeling Agency Sharon McCarthy did nothing that was in the contract, I have been paying this agency since February and it is the end of April and there is nothing to show for the $500 that I had paid into this agency. Nationwide Author: Providence, Rhode Island Multi-Level Marketing: RI modeling Agency Nationwide