Your Search | wild spirit

Sep 28 2015
Spirit Airlines Cancelled flight charged fro service not provided Miramar Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Sep 21 2015
Author: Palma de Mallorca, Other Culinary Schools and Classes: MATTHEW KENNEY CUISINE

Sep 15 2015
Silver Leaf Resorts - Spirit Incentives - GOCRV It's NOT an Incentive...You pay for a normal trip with MORE hassle Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: decatur, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Spirit Incentives Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 10 2015
Jerry Black, Mark Watson, Peter Johnson CashNetUSA,CashAdvanceAmerica,CashAmericaUSA Fraudulent, Ridiculous, Conniving ,Dishonest Thieving,Spirit Crushing,Evil,Trash North Carolina Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Cash Services: Jerry Black, Mark Watson, Peter Johnson Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Free Spirit - Important Report Updates and Clarifications Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Sep 03 2015
Holy Spirit High School Holy Sprit High School Greed in the name of Christianity Absecon New Jersey
Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Education & Learning Centers: Holy Spirit High School Absecon, New Jersey

Aug 22 2015
Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club SCAM Internet Author: schamburg, Illinois Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Internet

Aug 12 2015
Spirit Airlines They moved my daughters trip, recharged her for the change she did NOT make, then when she found out, charged her agains to move it back, these fees came to just under $400 Los Angels International Airport Nationwide Author: , California Travel Companies: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Aug 08 2015
spirit airlines they call their deal the bare fare flight and they show a cartoon ad of people naked covering their privates. its called the bare fare cause its easier to f* u when ur naked. they charged me almost $250 for 1 checkin bag and no carryon. between the ticket and my bag it cost almost $400. thanks spirit! ill never fly ur junk again. Nationwide Author: largo, Florida Air Travel: spirit airlines Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Toby Weiss, Richard Rodgers Travel company rip-offs, legal harassment of whistleblowers, well documented bad treatment of customers, ethics scandals, filing numerous legal cases against those who talk. Extreme caution is advised. Boulder Colorado
Report Update Author: Alabama Travel Services: Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Jul 30 2015
Presti's Auction Sales Ken Presti - Owner Disceptive Business Practices, Destruction of Personal Property in Warehouse and Non-Payment of Monies Due Glen Wild New York Presti Auction Settling Deal Author: Los Angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: Presti's Auction Sales Glen Wild, New York

Jul 27 2015
Spirit Airlines Stolen item from checked bag Miramar Florida Author: DENVER, Colorado Airline Companies: Airlines: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 24 2015
Spirit airline On May 26, my sister and I were flighting to Colombia on fight- Y7SMVC. This flight was cancelled. I paid $ 55.00 for 2 bags in cash. I received a credit voucher for this amount (IRP 34837) for my next trip. On May 30th for the rescheduled filght, the people at the front desk told me that I had to pay $ 60,OO and this time I I paid it with my visa card. I didn't understand why I had to paid twice. I want my $55.00 dollars BACK that I paid in cash initially from voucher # Irop34837. On June when I returned from Colombia I called Spirit and they told me that I would be receiving the $55.00 dollars in 20 days. Ii's been 20 days and I haven't received anything. Please refund the amount of $55.00. Miramar Florida Author: GILBERT, Arizona Airlines: Spirit airline Miramar, Florida

Jul 15 2015
Wild Water and Wheels Owner : councilmen of Myrtle Beach 4 year old child smacked by dangerous metal sign and sent to ER Surfside South Carolina Author: Longs , South Carolina Zoos & Aquariums: Wild Water and Wheels Surfside , South Carolina
15, Report #1241960

Jul 15 2015
07:04 AM, or Sister or Sabrina Adams Do Not Trust with Any Voodoo spiritual services. Sister scammed me out of 3,500.00 and was supposed to reunite me to my beloved Husband. Instead not only did she Not finish the work . Sister the Voodoo Priestess not only made excuses as to why she could Not finish the marital work. Then Sister betrayed me by sending an Evil Spirit Zombie Corrine to Haunt my home and Harm my marriage to my husband.  This Sister is a real Idiot. Do not give her any of your money as she will not only Scam you but Hurt you and your loved ones! Miami Florida Author: Florida, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Miami, Florida

Jul 09 2015
Domestic Wild Cat Expensive Cat Fraud, Savannah Cat Fraud California Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: Domestic Wild Cat Internet

Jul 07 2015
Trader Joe's and vendor Blessing Foods, AZ Want Food Poisoning? Eat Trader Joe's Wild Blue Shrimp from BC, Mexico Concord California Author: SF Bay Area, California Food Stores: Trader Joe's Concord, California

Jun 30 2015
Spirit Airlines Paid for a ticket on flt.167 to Phoenix Az. 4/1/15 round trip, since they changed the gate I missed the flight and could not get on another and they would not refund me my ticket. Mirimar Florida Author: SCHAUMBURG, Illinois Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Mirimar, Florida

Jun 23 2015
Arizona wild desert landscape FRAUD CAVE CREEK AZ Author: Phoenix, Arizona Landscape Companies: arizona wild desert landscape CAVE CREEK,

Jun 19 2015
Wild Horse Pass Casino Hotel Bed Bugs, Bites on skin, threatened to take story off facebook Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Casinos: Wild Horse Pass Casino Hotel Chandler, Arizona

Jun 11 2015
TCI COLLEGE TECHNICAL CAREER INSTITUTE or previously known as INTERBORO Broke my spirit, do not accommodate students. New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Private Schools: TCI COLLEGE New York, New York

Jun 08 2015
Daniel Wolf Wolfe Kevin Douglas Christopher Danny Wild Beer Brewing @WildWolfBeer 2461 Rockfish Valley Highway Nellysford Va 434-361-0088 The Carol McAvoy Project Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Shoplifting Ebay Paypal Internet Bullying Threats Internet Cyber Stalking Shoplifting Beer Alcohol nellysford Virginia Author: Alabama Restaurants: Daniel Wolf Wolfe Kevin Christopher Wild Beer Brewing @WildWolfBeer 2461 Rockfish Valley Highway Nellysford Va 434-361-0088 The Carol McAvoy Project nellysford, Virginia

Jun 05 2015
Go CRV gocrv spirit incentives GoCRV Scam - Taxes,Fees,etc. Twice amount stated and Dates not available! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: SOMERSET, New Jersey Travel Services: Go CRV Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 28 2015
The Spirit Foundation, Jim Mikel Five months in the field with of no earnings, amid multiple mandatory meetings, left me flat broke and concerned that veterans could be treated in such an unprofessional manner. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Con Artists: The Spirit Foundation Austin, Texas

May 27 2015
Sydney Radford and Michael Wild Defrauded several investors in South Africa Johannesburg and Switzerland South Africa Author: Hoedspruit, Other Financial Services: Sydney Radford Internet