Your Search | wilhelmina scouting network trans continental talent

Sep 26 2015
Talent Mailer Script Sale Scam Unknown Internet Talent Mailer Is Committed To Customer Satisfaction Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Consumer Services: Talent Mailer Internet

Sep 25 2015
Verve Continental Finance Mastercard is a SCAMMER~If you pay early, they nail you for it by lying. What a joke.... I had gone through a divorce, filed a Chapter 13 bankruptcy and made every payment on time for nearly 4 years. When my bankruptcy was paid off, i opened an account for a Verve card for $500 credit limit.  Tampa Nationwide Author: Boring, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: Verve Continental Finance Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Financial Crime Enforcement Network. anthony chaney, Cash Advance Inc. Said they were filing a claim for none payment and going to sue me in court los angeles california Author: Austell, Georgia Loans: Financial Crime Enforcement Network. Internet

Sep 24 2015
Adam white Yes this person contacted me saying that he's from Financial enforcement crime enforcement network. I don't know who this person is I don't know who this agency is mine ever been to LA I don't know anything about them. I don't know why they contacted me any well I am a disabled person so it scared me I never been to jail before and for somebody to just email me who I don't know then I'm going to put a warrant out for your arrest if you do not pay me $1,100 it's crazy that me Los Angeles Nationwide FYI Author: Anaheim , California Unusual Rip-Off: Adam white Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
Alan Baltes, AB Media Publishing, LLC; Did not perform publicist service requested, will not issue a full refund! Beware, actors! Los Angeles, California Author: Norcross, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alan Baltes Los Angeles, California

Sep 22 2015
Office David Watson Fnancial Crime Enforcement Network Harassed me about some loan I didn't pay back from cash advance Los Angeles California Author: Tipton, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Office David Watson Los Angeles, California

Sep 21 2015
iPop International Presentation of PerformersHollywood DreamsiPopla iPop sales tricks Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hong Kong, Nevada Modeling & Talent Agencies: iPop Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 21 2015
The College Network TCN Still taking money from me Indianapolis Nationwide Author: McMinnville, Oregon Colleges and Universities: The College Network Nationwide

Sep 20 2015
Big Holdings International Dr. Bob Eng BlackakaWorldtele Communications Network Wire Transfer Fraud - Purchase of Mobile Phones West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Santa Ana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Big Holdings International West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 18 2015
Casting 360 Wanted to cancel all together because I lost my job but the gentleman would not LISTEN and then kept on READING his script! Casting360 182 Howard Street 412 San Francisco, CA California
Author: Seattle, Washington Modeling & Talent Agencies: Casting 360 internet

Sep 18 2015
SHAINA LEIGH MANAGEMENT Shaina Leigh bullies her talents, screams at them and threatens them. She prohibits her talents to take photos with any other photographer but herself. She calls the agencies and complains about talents telling agencies never to use those talents again. She is unprofessional. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: SHAINA LEIGH MANAGEMENT

Sep 17 2015
Press Talent Management REVIEW: Press Talent Management commitment to client satisfaction, ..feel safe and confident and secure, childrens training to Talent Management no matter what the age, all ages from 0-107. Press Talent Management recognizes opportunities for all age ranges and looks. After awhile we really get to know our talent on an individual basis and it feels like they have joined our family. Las Vegas, Nevada *UPDATE: Press Talent Management recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe Business Service.
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Modeling & Talent Agencies: Press Talent Management | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Press Talent Management recognizes opportunities for all age ranges and looks. Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 17 2015
Heartland Can Lines Heartland Van Lines (aka Trans Van Lines or Avis Van Lines); Classic Van Lines; Orange Van Lines Dishonest and incompetent moving companies Heartland Van Lines gave me a binding quote, took a deposit and when they got to my house they said the move would be double the amount of the binding quote Farmers Branch TX
Author: Melbourne, Florida Moving Companies: Heartland Can Lines Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Active Network, LLC na Charged me for an annual membership I never signed up for while I signed up for the local nonprofit walk! Internet Author: Rydal, Georgia Nonprofit Organizations: Active Network, LLC Internet

Sep 16 2015
Cash Cow Unauthorized trans. From my acct. to Cash Cow in amt $ 481.00 Gallup New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Ex- Girlfriends: Cash Cow Gallup, New Mexico

Sep 16 2015
Cash Advance Inc / Financial Crime Enforcement Network Financial Crime Enforcement Network / Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates Email received stating I owe $1537.61 and there is a warrant for my arrest. I NEVER got a loan here. Los Angeles California Author: Tampa, Florida Loans: Cash Advance Inc / Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Sep 15 2015
Obrien Rottman Completely scammed us and ripped us off l. Played on our dreams West Hollywood Author: Woodland hills , California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Obrien Rottman

Sep 15 2015
Wealth Informaion Network Universal Guardian Acceptance, Income Solutions, Anthony Morrison internet Coaching and Webinars Was sold online education that was not worth the money. Total Fraud Kansas City Missouri Author: Clackamas, Oregon Seminar Programs: Wealth Information Network Kansas City, Missouri

Sep 15 2015
AAAA Self Storage AAAA Self Storage Mgmt. Group the nicholson network AAAA Self StorageSelf Storage AffiliatesTrusted Movers NetworkTrusted Storage NetworkAAAA Careers AAAA Reviews AAAA Advantage The Nicholson Companies Theft by conversion, unlawful lien sale, Storage Space ripoff, Wrongful Self Storage Auction, Storage Space Scam Norfolk, VA 23505 Nationwide The answer to your problem.. Author: Maryland Storage & Self Storage: AAAA Self Storage Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
The Blue Book Network, Contractors Registers, Inc, The Blue Book Building and Construction Network Salesperson intentionally lied about services; Said we could cancel; Gave me copy of 1 page Contract; she kept 2nd page, saying was just payment authorization to sign! That page said Noncancelable Jefferson Valley New York Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Customer Leads: The Blue Book Network Jefferson Valley, New York

Sep 13 2015
auction network inc, also 2405832 Ontario inc, affiliated with also advertised description confusing, refused to listen, refused to refund, refused to address issue markham Ontario issue is dropped Author: ontario, Ontario Auctions: auction network inc markham, Ontario

Sep 10 2015
Starquest contest by FAME Freddy C. do I advise for anyone who is persuaded to enter into this so-called talent contest by starquest here in Las Vegas or New York or any other state is to avoid it with all costs. This is not a talent contest at the sales ad contest. This company is Miss representing with the contest is about and fraudulently advertising banners and posters two contestants that think they have a fair shot of winning the contest based solely on their talent. The contest coordinator freddy is very deceptive he is only interested in getting money from the contestants to pay for his ad sales from other companies to be advertised in a Filipino based magazine. This magazine is not even distributed in American clubs circling in Filipino karaoke bars and restaurants. The entire contest is a rip off and I would highly suggest for anyone who is thinking about entering it should quickly decline las angeles California and las vegas nevada LA disappointed Author: Las Vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: Starquest contest by FAME Internet

Sep 10 2015
ocwen sterns lending ,mavi gok,tbsf5,chris Williams, bruce methvan, sbs trust deed network wrongful forclousure, not on any record as servicer was current with first mortgage, stole my house through unlawful detainer court of 23 years west palm beach Florida
Author: riverbank, California Government Corruption: ocwen west palm beach, Florida
49, Report #1241919

Dawn Rochelle Models Dawn Rochelle Warner non-payment of work done, Internet
Author: Panama City, Florida Talent Scouts: Dawn Rochelle Models Internet

Sep 10 2015
Ireland Riona Network Foundations Hi I am here to report a scam that an individual by the name Ireland Riona had emailed me from craigslist saying i got a job to be an office assistant at network foundations she made me do an online application London Internet Ireland Riona Network Foundations Author: Bell, California Credit Card Fraud: Ireland Riona Internet