Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

will company ltd

Showing 26-50 of 123,361 Found Reports For more specific results for "will company ltd"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 25 2017
Home Pro Complete Services Josh LynchCharles Randy Lance AKA Chad Completely destroyed my floor, threatened my family,this company even threstened to pose as a fake customer and call my wifes company to try to get her fired, con us out of our money leaving us to completely have to redo my floors and repaint alot of my house due to the damage they caused, 2 months later and a 10 day job is still not completed!!! Daytona Florida
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Pro Complete Services Florida

Feb 25 2017
Aiden Pierce This company claim so called a Bulk emailing Service provider is a SCAM , They Rip off people after taking money from them Europe Internet
Author: Binley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: mycloudmailer.com/ Internet

Feb 25 2017
Lawler Auctions Danny Lawler, The Inquisitor, Lawler Auction Company Auctioneer Attacks Local Citizens using his own s**t paper & Daddy's money! Shreveport, Louisiana. Internet Pot meet kettle..... Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Dealers: Lawler Auctions Internet

Feb 25 2017
MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Leo Fraudulent transaction, fake company Carlstadt New Jersey Author: Nokomis, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: MODULAR HOME CONCEPTS Carlstadt, New Jersey

Feb 25 2017
Pro Vapor e-cig I was sent an unsolicited email advertisement for E-cig company. It said ALL I had to pay was $9.95 s&h and I would get a FREE STARTER KIT. In addition to the $9.95 I decided to order at my cost a couple of additional items totaling under $30.00. To my SURPRISE I was notified they hit my account for not only the couple of extra items I did order they had ADDED some special insurance that I DID NOT ASK FOR! I Called and complained to the only number I could find. Now, a few days later , I was just notified they hit my account AGAIN for an additional $99.95! I HAVEN'T authorized ANYTHING OR ORDERED ANYTHING! I CAN'T get ANYONE TO HELP ME from the only # I have! THIS IS A RIP OFF! I HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM! St.Loius Missouri Author: Graham, Washington Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Vapor e-cig

Feb 25 2017
Final Touch Painting Company Kollin Final Touch Painting Company was doing some remodeling at my residence. $4000 was given for down-payment to replace roof. Several promised dates passed without beginning work. then, the company quit returning my calls or voice mails. Its been about 4 months now. They are not going to replace my roof and will not give me back my $4000.00 I was ripped off houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Final Touch Painting Company houston, Texas

Feb 25 2017
TSM Moving & Storage Ltd ,Sean, Fraud, Scam, Loaded our belongings but never deliver it, Mississauga Ontario Author: Mississauga, Alabama Moving Companies: TSM Moving & Storage Ltd Mississauga , Ontario

Feb 25 2017
18technologies 18techno Rip off VOIP company stole $9124 India Internet Author: Zurich, Alabama Internet Fraud: 18technologies Internet

Feb 24 2017
American Claims Management, Inc. ACM The company declined to cover the damages caused by their policy holder Tampa Florida Author: cc, Florida Insurance Agencies: American Claims Management, Inc. Tampa, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Radiant Skin Cream This company cheated me out of $94.95. Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Radiant Skin Cream Internet

Feb 24 2017
SageStream This company is a fake Credit Reporting agency getting paid to report low scores San Diego California Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Federal Government: SageStream San Diego, California

Feb 24 2017
red payments,LLC withhold my residual income after i left company new york New York Author: broo0klyn, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: red payments,LLC new york, New York

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin Care and Julo Eye Creme JAANU Skin Care and JULO Eye Creme -- RIPOFF -- BEWARE!! Those 4.95 trials will drain your bank account of $174.50!! Santa Ana Nationwide Jaanu Ripoff Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Paradise Travel Consultants Shawn Saranicki This is a total SCAM!!!! Do not do business with this fraudulent company! Atascadero California Author: Magnolia, Texas Air Travel: Paradise Travel Consultants Atascadero, California

Feb 24 2017
Lease Finance Group LLC - Global Leasing Company Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists New York, Jersey City New Jersey Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey Pet Shops & Supplies: Lease Finance Group LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Magnetphonecable.com Magnetphonecable.com facebook.com/magneticphonecables Ordered over a month ago, never received itself (order multiple) - company does not respond to emails of any sort, doesn't answer facebook messages or anything. It's been over a month - I'm sure we've been scammed at this point, but I am happy to remove this review if we actually get our item. Canada and West Seneca New York Ottawa, Canada Author: Saint Louis, Missouri On-Line Stores: Magnetphonecable.com Internet

Feb 24 2017
Linda stars This company overcharged me close to $100 when I was only looking to spend $15.95 Internet Author: South Daytona , Florida Jewelry Stores: Linda stars Internet

Feb 24 2017
Vivint, Vivint security Worst lying, cheating company i have ever done business with! Provo, UT Nationwide Author: Cypress, Texas Security Services: Vivint Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
micro tech/ Micro supply Micro tech, Micro supply, Both same company based in LV po box in Las Vegas Nevada Wrong company Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: micro tech/ Micro supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2017
OOIDA Ooida'so insurance is a rip off, cancelled my policy for a 13,000 claim .Was paying 740.00 a month on time now I can't get a new policy because they wrote it up like I hit someone when I hit a fence! Don't deal with these guys they will rip you off!!! Nationwide Author: Fort mill, South Carolina Trucking Companies: OOIDA Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
JB Henry & Son Brandon Henry JB henry & Son did a job for me and it turned out terrible! They cracked my driveway and left trash and cigarettes all over my yard, my daughter came in with a handful of cigarette button in her hand!!! So unprofessional, do not use them you will regret it!!! Elmer New Jersey
Author: Vineland, New Jersey Home Improvements: JB Henry & Son Elmer, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 23 2017
Steven Chasity and Associates This collections company stole my money. Appears to be scam. I trusted them to help with collecting bad debts I had. Imagine these people prey on small businesses and then steal their money. Utterly disgusting. Malibu California Author: Monroe, New York Collection Agency's: Steven Chasity and Associates california