Your Search | william howard agency

Oct 22 2014
Coast Travel Services, Inc. Coast Travel Travel Agency Sherman Oaks California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Travel Services: Coast Travel Services, Inc. Sherman Oaks, California

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Jo Elaine Roxas and Darvy Caladiao John Terence,Dr Sterling,Alan Armstrong,Lyndar Trading,William Hernandez,Ragan Fuels.Polygon Sykes International Darvy Caladiao and a Jo An Roxas who live there in Baccoor City. Philippines Internet Author: Niagara Falls, New York Computer Fraud: Jo Elaine Roxas and Darvy Caladiao Internet

Oct 20 2014
Verde Media Group, William Veve William Veve, Tucker Financial William Veve is a FRAUD and CON artist. VERDE MEDIA IS BROKE AND WRITES BAD CHECKS New York, Los Angeles Internet
Author: New York, New York Business Consulting: Verde Media Group, William Veve Internet

Oct 20 2014
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Oct 17 2014
collection consultants collection agency this collection company never notified me of this bill and the interest their charging is way to much.... Glendale CA Author: RIVERSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: collection consultants Glendale, Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
William L. Morris Chevrolet Fillmore, California Bad service for a Friendly advertised place. Fillmore California Author: Fillmore, California Auto Dealers: William L. Morris Chevrolet Fillmore, Ca. Fillmore, California

Oct 16 2014
Marcus Blassingame TSD Agency BlackMen Magazine Marcus Blassingame who claims to be a licensed talent agent stole my money and provided no model. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Marcus Blassingame Internet

Oct 16 2014
QPid Network ChinaLove, Charming Date, iDateAsia, Latamdate, ThaiExplores, Ocean-Visa.com I was scammed. Hong Kong or Beijing (agency) Hong Kong Author: Olympia, Washington Dating Services: QPid Network Hong Kong, Select State/Province

Oct 15 2014
CenturyLink SCAMS - Virginia Boulet, Peter C. Brown, Richard A. Gephardt, W. Bruce Hanks, Gregory J. McCray, C.G. Melville, Jr, Fred R. Nichols, William A. Owens, Harvey P. Perry, Glen F. Post, III, Michael J. Roberts, Lauire A. Siegel, Joseph R. Zimmel CenturyLink Scams consumers in an absolute RIPOFF by charging their customers for services not provided and incorrect pricing on services ordered!!! Monroe Louisiana Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Internet Service Providers: CenturyLink Monroe, Louisiana

Oct 15 2014
Jerry M. Mims Jerry MimsJerry Marvin Mims Ripped off Collection Agency, Charged by D.A., License Suspended Patchogue New York Author: Hauppauge, New York Lawyers: Jerry M. Mims Patchogue, Select State/Province

Oct 14 2014
Vallarta Escapes or Robert Dry (aka Roberto Seco) or William Michael (aka Michael Carlson) Agents for Vacation Rentals who run bait and switch and other scams Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico Nayrit, Mexico Author: Grosse Pointe Park, Michigan Lodging: Vallarta Escapes Nuevo Vallarta; Nayarit, Select State/Province

Oct 13 2014
William Morrison Cash advance inc. This company emailed me several times for me to pay for a loan or else be sued and possibly incarcerated. Amenia New York New York
Author: El Reno, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: William Morrison New York, New York

Oct 13 2014
William Trippe Mckeny Attorney at Law Shyster, Con Artist, Fraud, Rip Off Salisbury North Carolina Author: Salisbury, North Carolina Questionable Activities: William Trippe Mckeny Attorney at Law Salisbury, North Carolina

Oct 13 2014
Group1201 and Appvault Disrespectful advertising agency for transportation in Marietta Georgia Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: Group1201 Marietta, Georgia

Oct 11 2014
transunion or True Credit credit monitoring, credit repair, fraudulently charges recurring charges on my bank account for something I did NOT order! Posing as TransUnion and they in fact are NOT part of this agency California Author: avery, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: transunion or True Credit California

Oct 10 2014
I and I modeling Agency Questionable Modeling Agency....Agency or school? Overland Park Kansas Author: Odessa, Missouri Modeling & Talent Agencies: I and I modeling Agency Overland Park, Kansas

Oct 10 2014
Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation. Michael Davis Email received stating husband had arrest warrent for the charges. Would be arrested if he didn't pay 13k Internet Author: Salmon , Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: Bureau of Defaulters Agency - FTC Incorporation. Internet

Oct 10 2014
Dynamic Recovery DRS Fake Collection Agency Georgia Author: Bowman, Georgia Collection Agencies: Dynamic Recovery Select State/Province

Oct 08 2014
FlyAgent LLC FlyAgent agreed to pay me a monthly payment and pay me for every package I would send out. They would send me the packages and I would send out the package with their new label. They never paid me and now they won't answer their phone. William Shulz will lie and tell you the payment is on the way, but you never get it. Hartford Connecticut Author: Rancho cucamonga, California Liars: FlyAgent LLC Hartford, Connecticut

Oct 08 2014
ACS, Inc Credit United Legal Investigation Bureau Collection Agency Internet Author: Bowie, Maryland Loans: ACS, Inc Internet

Oct 08 2014
fake diploma now. com William Chace paid 600.00 for diploma and never got it! los angeles California Author: Hoover, Alabama Printing & Copy Services: fake diploma now. com los angeles, California

Oct 08 2014
ACS Incorporation James Brown William Murrey Random email I received on 10/08/14--did reserach and found others on this site who did, too. Author: Martinsville, Indiana Loans: ACS Incorporation Internet

Oct 07 2014
Voodoo Mystic Haven PAMELA LYNN SCHWAMB HOWARD SCHWAMB LYNN SCHWAMB Does all business transactions by money order or Western Union. After I paid the amount owed they refuse to continue corresponding by email to inform me of when they would send my item. They also are not detailed regarding shipping cost. Make sure you ask because they will charge you additional fees just because the owner has to travel(apparently) a hour to retrieve western union. I accidentally had the wrong state for Western Union listing and she charged me a additional 75$ instead of emailing or calling me while at the western union agent to allow me to fix the error before leaving. It all seemed shady and grey. Robert Louisiana Author: sterling, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Voodoo Mystic Haven Internet