Your Search | william hurt

Feb 07 2016
First Premier Bank Card Rip Off Charges,, Rediculous charges,, they hurt you ore than help you. Souix City Iowa Nationwide Since you have no idea how credit works... Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
EVICTIONHELP LLC Evictionhelp.org Evictionhelp.org hurt and scammed me bad!! lodi, nj Internet
You're ridiculous Author: Riverdale, Illinois Legal Services: EVICTIONHELP LLC Internet

Jan 27 2016
Newcomb Holdings LLC William Utnehmer Bill Bill Utnehmer Final Decision Review and decide for yourself Sonoma California Author: Pompton Plains, New Jersey Real Estate Investing: Newcomb Holdings LLC Sonoma, California

Jan 23 2016
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!! GEORGE SEMEIL’S COVER HAS UNFOLDING DAILY AND HE IS EXPOSED AND BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 21 2016
Sunny care center Don't get hurt w Ny Author: East Syracuse, New York Civil Rights Violators: Sunny care center NY

Jan 19 2016
Complete Hydraulic Service & Sales Inc William ( Randy ) Brown CEO Failure to deliver Equipment now 8 weeks and won't return my money! Franklin Indiana Author: Alma, Michigan Auto Storage: Complete Hydraulic Service & Sales Inc Franklin, Indiana

Jan 18 2016
Award Notification Commission, William McPherson Perpetrated Fraud. Kansas City, Kansas Author: Leesburg , Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: Award Notification Commission, William McPherson Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
INBOX MOVING SERVICE William Hernandez moved our furnture and broke our 2 yr old $1200.00 mattress and refused to pay for damages irving Texas Author: euless, Texas Moving Companies: INBOX MOVING SERVICE irving, Texas

Jan 12 2016
Koons automotive,Inc Herb william I had gone to one dealership the morning of October 23,2015 and was decline so I contacted a another loan company I heard on the radio on my way home Vienna Virginia
Author: Aldie, Virginia Auto Dealers: Koons automotive,Inc Vienna, Virginia

Jan 08 2016
Edward Parkes Harcus Sinclair 'slapp-like' lawyer, threats and intimidation of whistleblowers, threats of jail on Christmas eve, insulting a Spiritual Master, association with unethical company Power Places Tours Internet
I apologize unconditionally for filing this report and for any hurt caused Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Edward Parkes Harcus Sinclair Internet

Jan 04 2016
Kermisch & Paletz, LLP Law Office of William Kermisch and Daniel Paletz Breach of Fiduciary Duties; Intentionally infliction emotional distress; Substantive Legal Errors; Violation of Professional Conduct; Did Not Protect Client Confidentiality; Negligence of Preparation for Court Appearances; Negligence Filing Court Documents; Financial Self Serving vs Client's Best Interests and Requests Studio City California Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: Kermisch & Paletz, LLP Studio City, California

Jan 04 2016
William Vanzandt Scammer of Tickets Minnesota, Nebraska Author: Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: William Vanzandt

Jan 02 2016
Old man's tree owosso michigan William pattengill tree service Extortion scammer fraud Owosso Michigan Author: Mason, Michigan Landscaping: Old man's tree owosso michigan Owosso, Michigan

Dec 29 2015
Blast fitness personal trainer william I was suppose to pay 180 dollars for 6 sessions of personal training well i became sick before o got the chance to start  Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Blast fitness personal trainer will Chicago, Illinois

Dec 22 2015
Securtiy Trust Deed Service dba Peninsula Equity Funding Kristopher Lee Lingo, William G. Dickey, WGC Real Estate Services, Lenders Trust Opportunity Investments, LLC, Timothy J. Truxaw, Esq., California Trustee Services, Thomas Dandrea Illegal Notarization(Violation Govt. Code 8224); Violation CA Civil Code 2923.5; Predatory Lending Practices Internet Just FYI Author: Poway, California Mortgage Companies: Securtiy Trust Deed Service dba Peninsula Equity Funding Internet

Dec 21 2015
John Boehner Speaker of the House is Willing to Hurt the Middle Class and 98% of Americans to Protect the Richest 2% & Protect his job. John Boehner cares NOTHING for AMERICA! Shame on him and ALL REPUBLICANS! Washington, District of Columbia
GLOBAL DEPRESSION... Author: Anywhere, Government Worker: John Boehner Washington, District of Columbia

Dec 14 2015
Disbursement&Fulfillment William MacDougal compliance Examiner pending status limbo,entry completed ,I never entered this. requesting money,12.99to ANC kansas city Kansas
Author: princeton, West Virginia Cash Services: Disbursement&Fulfillment kansas city, Kansas

Dec 14 2015
Rec Direct factory outlets William Clinton I tried to order a SPA from this company and the owners name is William Clinton. Being that this is a fraudulent company I am not even sure if this is his real name. I told them that I needed the SPA by the day after Thanksgiving. He told me that I would have to pay an expedite fee but assured me that it would be delivered on time. He said I needed to give him the credit card information to just pay the expedite fee. It was $ 160.00. I did. The SPA was not in on time. He said it got delayed. I informed him that I did not want spa . I explained that from day 1. He said that I had to go to the main company. I had no idea there was a main company. I was told to email Brian which I did. I come to find out that my debit card was charged for $ 7000.00 which was fraud. They will not give me my refund. Brian finally called and told me that I would have to pay 25 % - 50 % restocking fee. Not only was he not supposed to charge my card and did so fraudulently , but will not refund the money. I have contacted the police and also an attorney. It is so sad that I have to do this. Stay clear from this company. Run far far away. Sayerville New Jersey Author: sicklerville, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Rec Direc tfactory outlets Sayerville, New Jersey

Dec 12 2015
Alliance Direct Management Frank Pommella,William Roberts,David Hughes,Patrick Sullivan,Amanda Bennett Alliance Direct Managemet and all their staff reported herein are refusing to sell my shares and return my money after repeated requests in writing. New Delhi DELHI Author: Muscat, Gold & Silver Investments: Alliance Direct Management Internet

Dec 11 2015
Honey Tree Holdings, AHN, Fourth Estate, FeedSyndicate, many more.. William Jeffery Brown W. Jeffery Brown, Jeff Brown Refuse to pay for services provided as an independent contractor wellington Florida Author: Online, Web Hosting: Honey Tree Holdings

Dec 11 2015
William Ryan Woods Jerry Cumpler, Ozarks Waterpark Ventures, LLC, Dba Wilderness Resorts Ozarksrwoods www.hurleywoods.com, FRAUD, Extortion, Lier, Premeditated scam artist, Default Judgement over 3 million, False representation of a attorney at law! Crime! St. Louis MO
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: William Ryan Woods St. Louis,

Dec 07 2015
Pets airllc Pet airllc and William Niles scammed me out of $700 Baltimore MD Nationwide
Also Scammed Author: San Jose , California Miscellaneous Companies: Pets airllc Nationwide

Dec 03 2015
Saldana Tile William Saldana Don't ever hire this guy Lake Forest California Full name is Ernest William Saldana Author: SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, California Home Improvements: Saldana Tile Lake Forest, California

Dec 02 2015
Capital one fast cash and ask for Andrew William Capital one fast cash Internet Author: moline, Illinois Cash Services: Capital one fast cash Internet

Nov 21 2015
Cash 2 U Hurt by Employees Stealing Lake Providence Louisiana Author: Lake Providence, Louisiana Personal Services: Cash 2 U Lake Providence, Louisiana