Your Search | william howard agency

Oct 01 2016
First Financial Investment Fund C, llc Zombie debt collection agency violators of FDCPA, sue without confirming validation of debt Peachtree Corners Georgia Author: Austell, Georgia Collection Agencies: First Financial Investment Fund C, llc Peachtree Corners , Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Clearlice aka Natural Solutions -- Howard Schector & Ariel Warning: Their object is to get you to purchase a product that does not work & then not refund Boca Raton, FL Internet - based in Florida Update Author: Kamiah, Idaho Alternative Health: Clearlice aka Natural Solutions Internet

Sep 30 2016
08:27 AM Don't Book Thru This Company - Hidden Fees $$$, Nonrefundable tickets with High Agency Change Fees Dallas Texas Internet Author: Austin, Texas Air Travel: Internet

Sep 29 2016
ALLEN William BONK Not to be Trusted NATION WIDE Author: Burnaby, Dist of Columbia Home Based Business: ALLEN William BONK Nationwide

Sep 28 2016
Aargon Collection Agency Posted a false debt on my credit report. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alexander, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Aargon Collection Agency Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 27 2016
William C. Rott & Son Deceptive Sales Practices Tonawanda New York Author: Orchard Park, New York Home Improvements: William C. Rott & Son Tonawanda, New York

Sep 26 2016
Friends Of Horses They are LIARS!! Centennial Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Adoption Agency: Friends Of Horses Centennial, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Emalfarb Swan & Bain, Thomas Emalfarb, Howard Bain, Peter Swan and Hal Emalfarb Took my money and Missed my Lien Deadline Highland Park Illinois
SUBPOENA REQUEST Author: Fortworth , Texas Legal Services: National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Highland Park, Illinois

Sep 25 2016
area agency on aging margie finnell caregiver support margie finnell has called me names discriminated me of my color and refused to offer me services at area agency on aging she took me in her office and then wrote on the paper things then said she would be calling me then two days later she called me and said that she did not want to except me and to find another office i asked her why she said go and find an office in the projects.i told margie i want her manager on the phone she said her manager dont listen to N's pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Senior Services: area agency on aging pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
Howard Leventhal American Supply Howard Leventhal ripped me off in2006, for over $3,000.00.He is an experienced con artist,A big liar.I was surprised when I found my files tonight and looked his name up to see if he was still cheating people.I have copies of files which I filed with the AG of Arizona. ASH FORK Arizona Author: Lithia Springs, Georgia Clothing Stores: Howard Leventhal ASH FORK, Arizona

Sep 23 2016
Rapid Rent Ready, LLC William Brower / Billy Brower Took my money and never finished the work St Petersburg Florida Author: Largo, Florida Home Improvements: Rapid Rent Ready, LLC St Petersburg, Florida

Sep 22 2016
Rockstar Subscription Agency Incident Occured June 29th 2016, I was sold Cycle Magazine, then Cancelled it three days Later. I never heard a thing from this company Nor Had I recieved the Magazine it is now three months later, No refund had been sent either Gloversville New York Author: North Syracuse, New York Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Gloversville, New York

Sep 22 2016
North Shore Agency-NS5 Attempting to collect $10 for a subscription to THE NATION, a journal I do not remember having seen. Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005 New York Author: Centerville, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage NY 11804-9005, New York

Sep 21 2016
Robert p.Singer private detective William. Stay away - I contacted this guy to work for me from the US to track a person of interest he took $5000 - never called me back it's been 1 month. Have contacted Interpol and given these details it's only days before he gets caught. London Internet Author: Everett , Connecticut Private Investigators: Robert p.Singer private detective Internet

Sep 21 2016
Regal Assets Christian Howard,Adam McGuire Sounded great at first great reviews online, but WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS burbank California
Legal Notice to the Author Author: Alabama Financial Services: Regal Assets burbank, California

Sep 20 2016
Thomas C. Cox Cox Consulting Student Loan Management and Collection Agency Deceptive Practices Winfield Illinois
Author: Navasota, Texas Collection Agencies: Thomas C. Cox Winfield, Illinois

Sep 18 2016
Award notification commission William macdougal. John McNabb They say I won two million and I can have it once I pay to get it Kansas city Kansas Author: Ishpeming , Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
Award notification division John mcnabb and William macdougal They want me to give them 12.99 in exchange for 2,000000.00 keep sending letters saying I won and my status is limbo Kansas city Kansas city kansas Author: Akron, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification division Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Southwest Credit Fraudulent Collection Agency - Picks people at random and sends bills with no information not given Texas Author: ft. myers, Florida Credit Services: Southwest Credit not given, Texas

Sep 16 2016
William Earl Elmore Oppenheimer Financial exploiter of elderly adults Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Questionable Activities: William Earl Elmore Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 15 2016
William Waggoner / Austin Michael Media Bill Waggoner William Thomas Waggoner (((REDACTED))) Cell (((REDACTED))) Con man! Fraud! Compulsive Liar! Cheat! DO NOT TRUST A WORD OUT OF HIS MOUTH Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Murrieta, California Internet Fraud: William Waggoner / Austin Michael Media Las Vegas , Nevada

Sep 14 2016
08:12 PM Todd Howard TODD HOWARD PUPPY MILL Fallbrook California Author: Riverside, California Dog Breeders: Internet

Sep 13 2016
Zenco Collects RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Zenco Collections LLC, dedicated to customer satisfaction and is devoted to solving past credit issues with current financial tools.  Zenco Collections makes settlement offers and payment arrangements to thousands of consumers worldwide.  Zenco Collects strives to make debt repayment as simple as possible, with terms you can live with.  Zenco Collections has relieved thousands of difficult situations for consumers and will continue to strive to help consumers needing help with their financial well-being. Zenco has over 75 years of experience in Nationwide Collection Services. Zenco is a Premier Collection Agency dedicated to improving the financial performance of clients.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Collection Agencies: Zenco Collects TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. ZENCO is committed to increasing client’s collection recovery in a highly professional and ethical manner while building trust in a long term relationship based on integrity and proven success. Zenco’s business philosophy is based on years of experience understanding every client’s business needs, implementing solutions that resolve collection issues while increasing client’s revenue. Richardson, Texas

Sep 13 2016
Tri North Lighting Inc. dba Made incorrect claims about shipping product, sent different product from advertised, ignored my request to send me a prepaid shipping label so I could return product. After they lost a Citibank merchant dispute, they falsely reported me to a collections agency. East Amherst New York Author: Alameda, California Home & Garden Stores: East Amherst, New York