WILLIAMS SCOTT & ASSOCIATES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: williams scott & associates
There may be more specific results for "williams scott & associates"
For more specific results for "williams scott & associates"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
G.W. Merrick & Associates LLC Glenn Merrick Worst Representation Ever. Never work with these crooks Centennial Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Lawyers: G.W. Merrick & Associates LLC Centennial, Colorado

Aug 19 2017
Rogero & Williams A door to door salesman contacted me unsolicited and told me he wanted to look at my roof and give me an estimate. He gave me a paper to sign that I thought was for permission to get on my roof for this purpose. It turns out they told me I was signing a binding contract to have them do all the storm associated damage on my property. They contacted me on the 1st and despite trying to contact them, I got no response or many reasons why they weren't responding. My insurance adjuster came out and approved the work. I sent them an email saying I selecte another contractor. That's when I finally heard back from them. They sauntered onto my property and informed me and my contractor that we wouldn't be able to proceed with the work due to my supposed contract with them. I told them I didn't want them performing any work on my property and that they didn't have my permission to set foot on my property again. Fort Worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Roofing Companies: Rogero & Williams Fort Worth, Texas

Aug 18 2017
24 Hr. Fitness, Summerland\89134 Manager: Scott\etcNight Manager: Mike\etc Filed false police report, to cancel VIP-Room; alleged I was asleep in VIP-Room Summerland\Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Spas: 24 Hr. Fitness, Summerland\89134 Sudmmerlan,

Aug 17 2017
wayward traveler Kevin Williams from Criminal Justice Legal Services Kentucky Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: wayward traveler Internet

Aug 17 2017
Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Phishers of Men, Women and Anybody Naive Enough to Answer Their Questions Normal Illinois Author: Paradise, California Car Insurance: Wilber and Associates, P.C. Attorneys at Law Normal, Illinois

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
DAR WATERFRONT DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I did not buy anything from Brio Day and night Serum. I saw the advert online that they are giving free sample just the shipping fee is what you are supposed to pay. I am not owing this company any money. I couldn't use the products because it burnt my skin in my first trial. SHERMAN OAKS CALIFORNIA Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Products: DAR WATERFRONT SHERMAN OAX,

Aug 17 2017
Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management, Pain Management Associates, PMA Physicians Dr. Matt Harris I was a victim of Dr. Matthew Harris's greed and carelessness. BEWARE of this horrible man. Laguna Hills and Irvine, CA California Author: Laguna Hills, California Doctors: Dr.Matthew Harris Pain Management Laguna Hills, California

Aug 16 2017
DENNIS P BLOCK DENNIS P BLOCK & ASSOCIATES My Lawyer violated my legals rights as required in CalBAR Rule 3-100 and I lost 24,200.00 I am retired, senior citizen and is hard to start again. Valley Village California Author: la habra heights, California Lawyers: DENNIS P BLOCK Valley Village, California

Aug 16 2017
Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Claims to be a cryptocurrency broker & exchange. Took me for 2 BTC with no contact for over a year. Is now presently living in Trinidad Colorado and raising funds for a church restoration in Morely, Colorado with an alias or front man named Jim Bravo on the site gofundme.com/morely church. Has associates named Victor and female named Jay. Also has add on MeetUp-Rocky Mt. Blockchain. New location-Trinidad, Colorado. Trinidad, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Online Trading: Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Aurora, Colorado

Aug 16 2017
Delta Management Associates Contacted a social media contact without consent and didn't identify themselves Chelsea Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Delta Management Associates Chelsea, Massachusetts

Aug 16 2017
Kevin Williams Said I had 3 charges against me and threatened me saying that I will go to jail and lose my job New York Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: Kevin Williams Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Voltron Motors Mersedeh Williams It has now been 30 days since my car was shipped. You have made numerous empty promises and parts have not even shown up to my repair shop. 1811 First Oak St. Ste. 200 Richmond TX, Texas
Author: LAKEWOOD, Ohio Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, , Texas

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Michael Scott and Sara Gravley Pretty much exact same as others who tried to do business with them. Same Mr. Hall and then new purchaser Franklin South Carolina Author: Rosebud, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Vacation Properties by Owner Franklin, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
DARwaterfront and associates They sent a bill to collection that I do not owe. I have never used the product they claim I bought. The bill was for $70.04./ Sherman Oaks California Author: Bakersfield, California Unusual Rip-Off: DARwaterfront and associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 15 2017
Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction We delivered an 83,000 lbs crane from LA to TX October 2016,with the understanding that the invoice would be paid via mailed check. Scott has ignored multiple phone calls, emails and texts for 10+ months and we are out $3300 that the driver is owed. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They have answered and hung up the phone multiple times, and lied about payment status. pryor Oklahoma Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction pryor, Oklahoma

Aug 14 2017
TRS LIMITED & Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Tate says they are collecting for TRS LIMITED in the amount of $139.97 as a debt collector. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Vista, California Questionable Activities: TRS LIMITED Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. TRS LIMITED Got letter re Collections from Tate & Kirlin today. I do NOT owe them any money. Langhome Pennsylvania Author: Seattle, Washington Sales People: Tate and Kirlin Associates , Inc. Langhome, Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
ALFAINFOSYSTEM EVA THOMAS SAM SMITH - PC EXPERTS ROGER WILLIAMS 100% Money Back Guarantee - I was told to insist that they provide my customer id #. We fixed your computer, right DENVER, Colorado, WASHINGTON District of Columbia Author: Iliff, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: ALFAINFOSYSTEM DENVER, Colorado

Aug 14 2017
Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Sara Gravely Scam- Timeshare Resale Fraud Shrewsbury Internet Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Internet

Aug 13 2017
Monge & Associates Scott Monge Brenda Johnson Stolen Cases, Deceptive practices Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Covington, Georgia Liars: Monge & Associates Georgia

Aug 13 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Trying to collect $198.02 Sherman Oaks California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Attorney Generals: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 13 2017
DAR waterfront & associates I bought a sample of Encante eye cream then called and cancelled my account. 2 yrs. Later I get this notice. Internet Author: Lafayette, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: DAR waterfront & associates Internet

Aug 12 2017
Brio Day and Night Serum. AKA VSO Skin Care Cream DAR Waterfront & Associates They have sent me a letter in an attempt to collect a past due balance. This is a fraudulent charge. I have a copy of the original charge paid on my credit card which was over one year ago, this account has been closed and no further purchases have been made. Internet Author: Chico, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Brio Day and Night Serum Internet

Aug 12 2017
Scott and Sons Auto Sales Bob Scott is the owner of Scotts and Sons Kyle is his son the man that sold us the car the man that did our paperwork Kyle Von is the man that took my payments every month that I made payments Stole my money and my car Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Scott and Sons Auto Sales Houston, Texas