Your Search | williams scott & associates

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
Headgeeks James williams I needed my ps4 repaired from it being thrown a little to hard on the bed and i got the headgeeks flyer on my door. So i called and he came out. When he came he also had another ps4 i think he took a part off my game for the one he had with him that he claim was for another client. So why would he bring it in?? Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Headgeeks Desoto, Texas

Aug 24 2016
wasington terrace apartment, shag, independent living associates. retaliation agaist judgement of the courts false claim of debt report to collection. seattle Washington Author: seattle , Washington Landlords: wasington terrace apartment seattle , Washington

Aug 24 2016
Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Oregon Pike, Lancaster PA location Unethical Scam Artists Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
Williams & Fudge Collections Agency SCAM reporting inaccurate information Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Williams & Fudge Collections Agency Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 23 2016
McAnally Construction Company M.C.C. & Associates, Inc. Contractor ripped off my dental office through negligent hiring, breaches of contract, negligence to following plans. Royse City Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Builders & Contractors: McAnally Construction Company Royse City, Texas

Aug 22 2016
The Furniture Party in Atlanta, GA Andrew Williams Furniture Store in Atlanta GA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: The Furniture Party Internet

Aug 21 2016
MORGAN COMPANY CJ & Associates, CMCBuildersdesigners. Morgancompanybuilders Morganconstructioncompanytx.com MORGAN COMPANY (CJ MORGAN& ASSOCIATE) BBB #91377462 IS A RIP OFF COMPANY SCURRY, TEXAS Texas Author: Texas Builders & Contractors: MORGAN COMPANY Texas

Aug 21 2016
Carlos Lassiter and Associates Failed to prepare correct probate paperwork for Dekalb County, Ga Tempe AZ Author: San Pedro, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Carlos Lassiter and Associates Internet

11, Report #208557

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Associates RIP-OFF RUINED MY CREDIT Woodland California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Associates Woodland, California

Aug 21 2016
Butler,Rose & Jameson associates Name:Steve owen. Treasurer cash Award signator for the payments Division. Babylon New York Author: Conyers, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Butler,Rose & Jameson associates Babylon , New York

Aug 19 2016
Jewelers Mutual Insurance Jewelers Mutual Insurance Our president and CEO, Scott Murphy Jewelers Mutual Insurance Jewelers Mutual Insurance Scott Murphy Worldwide Nationwide Author: New York, New York Jewelers: Jewelers Mutual Insurance Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Keller and Williams mislead decieved lied and ripped off Bradenton Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Realtors: Keller and Williams Bradenton, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Groza Learning Center AKA Scott Groza Deceptive Business Practices and Toxic Work Environment Pacific Palisades California Author: Pacific Palisades, California Tutoring: Groza Learning Center Pacific Palisades, California

Aug 15 2016
Wall & Associates, Inc Rip offs and Liars St. Louis, Nationwide Author: Mt. Sterling , Illinois Legal Services: Wall & Associates, Inc Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
FAS windows and doors Really lousy customer services. Orlando Florida Scott Gilman Author: Mims, Florida Builders & Contractors: FAS windows and doors Orlando, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Rip Off Realtors / Shawn Murray / Tony Locane /Royal LePage State Realty/ Murray Locane & Associates /Leah Scibetta Rip Off Realtors /  Ancaster Ontario
Rip Off Realtors / Shawn Murray / Tony Locane /Royal LePage State Realty/ Murray Locane & Associates /Leah Scibetta / Rip Off Realtors / Ancaster Ontario Author: Ancaster, Ontario Realtors: Rip Off Realtors / Shawn Murray / Tony Locane /Royal LePage State Realty/ Murray Locane & Associates /Leah Scibetta Ancaster, Ontario

19, Report #1320702

Aug 14 2016
The Trataros Law Associates David Rogers - AttorneySenior Attorney Warrant for Arrest, That I am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house within a couple of days Kingston New York Author: Simi Valley, California Banks: The Trataros Law Associates Kingston, New York

Aug 13 2016
Magnetic Advertising Promotions M.A.P. I was contracted by Jessica Kelly to purchase an exclusive realtor ad for the Champion High School magnetic calendar. I paid almost $500 for the ad and recruited other business associates to advertise. This calendar was supposed to be distributed to all students thru the school welcome packets. I was told they would send me an ad proof and I never received anything. When I tried to contact Jessica her number had been disconnected. When I call the company they never return my calls or emails. San Antonio Texas Author: Fair Oaks Ranch , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Magnetic Advertising Promotions San Antonio, Texas

Aug 12 2016
TRUE AUTO PROTECTION SCOTT MOSLEY RECEIVED A NOTICE STATING THAT MY INSURANCE HAS OR WAS ABOUT TO EXPIRE FORT WORTH Texas Author: FLUSHING, New York Auto Warranty: TRUE AUTO PROTECTION FORT WORTH, Texas

Aug 12 2016
Drees Homes of Arlington,Texas Reagon Choate Sales man, Mike Jobe Sales Manager Arlington Texas
Author: Coppell, Texas Financial Services: Bill Pierce At Keller Williams Internet

23, Report #1321986

Aug 11 2016
Marshal Shichtman & Associates Scam lawyer in Ny 11040 Carle Place New York Author: 603 S 10th St, New Hyde Park, NY, 11040, New York Lawyers: Marshal Shichtman & Associates Carle Place, New York

24, Report #1321985

Aug 11 2016
NRG & Associates, LLC NRG & Associates Stole $100,000+ promising to collect an owed debt for our company Addison Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Collection Agencies: NRG & Associates, LLC Addison, Texas

Aug 10 2016
Gary J. Fernandez & Associates Law office full of crooks. Glen Ellyn Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Attorneys General: Gary J. Fernandez & Associates Glen Ellyn, Illinois