Your Search | willie t. stovall ii esquire

Apr 30 2016
T Mobile Cell Service Illegal Billing - Sent to Collections Damaged Credit report Bellvue WA Author: Allen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Cell Service Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
D&T Disrtibutors (Davonne Pierce) Services undelivered Kalamazoo Michigan Author: davenport, Florida Credit & Debt Services: D&T Disrtibutors (Davonne Pierce) Kalamazoo, Michigan

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 28 2016
Northewst Territorial Mint annette@nwtmint.com I placed a order, in good faith, and all seemed on the up&up. I did not fully investigate them before placing the order. I did look at the same web page to see if there was any complaints, and did not see any. I placed my order for silver & gold, for almost &600.00US. I used a credit card & it was accepted. They at NWM acted as al was well. Then after 24hrs had passed I went to the web site a got the phone number and called them when I did not recieve an e-mail with a comformation for delivery, it then that a male sales person make the statement that They are in bankruptcy. They offer no other explanations, yet they take your money and don,t deliver. I think that is fraudulent. Federal Way Washington Author: Glen Ellyn, Illinois Jewelers: Northewst Territorial Mint Federal Way, Washington

Apr 28 2016
invicta watch group This company is the worst. I purchased a Reserve Generation II strap watch over a year ago. I realized that the luminecent properties were not working. I sent the watch back to the Hollywood FL headquarters (at my cost both ways)and in turn they sent it b uncooperative unprofessional uninformed of their polices not customer oriented..all around bad customer service hollywood Florida Author: new york, New York On-Line Stores: invicta watch group hollywood, Florida

Apr 25 2016
AT&T Pacific Bell Do not get internet service from AT&T or Pacific Bell Los Angeles California Author: los angeles, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T Los Angeles, California

Apr 25 2016
Vesta AT&T Portland Vesta brings new meaning to rip-off Portland Oregon Author: Goldendale, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Vesta AT&T Portland Portland, Oregon

Apr 24 2016
T-mobile I was defeated and T-mobile illegally charge $5.99/min roaming without my knowledge or request Los Angeles California not even once?? Author: Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Los Angeles, California

Apr 24 2016
HVH Transpotation HVH Bad owner ops, please do not apply for any driving job for HVH, I was working there, they haven you work so hard cheating your logs and everything, and then when time to pay you, you'll suffer to get pay, payroll name's Sandy and Stacey, plus the VP Collin, and they Dispatch Conner, bad bad company to put you truck to work, please go some where you not going to be suffer. I have to hire a lawyer to get my money before they released it. sorry company, you never make money on $.91 cent miles really, champ change J J T Henderson Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Trucking Companies: HVH Transpotation Henderson, Colorado

Apr 23 2016
Entitlement Distribution CenterT T. Knopf, Director, Prize Data Division Congratulations, you are the newest confirmed cash prize winner Hewlett New York Author: Los Angeles, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Entitlement Distribution CenterT Hewlett, New York

Apr 23 2016
customer.attinternetservice.com it appears on google search with keywords they pretend like they are AT&T and get all your personal information. Full Name, Date of birth and SSN North Carolina North Carolina Author: California Internet Fraud: customer.attinternetservice.com North Carolina

Apr 23 2016
DirecTV AT&T Beware of DirecTV/AT&T TV/Internet Bundle Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Satellite Companies: DirecTV/AT&T Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Endurance Warranty Services LLC REVIEW: TRUSTED BUSINESS - Endurance Warranty dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Endurance Warranty past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality extended vehicle protection to drivers throughout the nation. *UPDATE: Endurance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Endurance Warranty recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
endurance warranty Author: , Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Endurance Warranty Services backed by an AM Best “A” rated insurance company, proudly certified by Vehicle Protection Association. Endurance Warranty Services one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts. Internet

Apr 21 2016
Keefe Bartels, John Keefe, Jr.Stephen Sullivan Legal malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey
Resolution and settlement Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: Keefe Bartels Red Bank, New Jersey

Apr 20 2016
BB&T bank bad financial advice from bank Internet Author: plymouth, North Carolina Banks: BB&T bank Internet

Apr 19 2016
Covergent Outsourcing Inc Galaxy Assest Purchasing, LLCGalaxy Capital Recoveries, LLCGalaxy Portfolios, LLCWorldwide Asset Purchasing II, LLCGalaxy International Purchasing, LLC Debt from 1995 showing up in 2016 Nationwide Author: Deltona, Florida Collection Agencies: Covergent Outsourcing Inc Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Billy Sparks T&T Plumbing This plumber has an expired License yet presents himself to companies he works for as being licensed. He had a helper work for him and defrauded him of pay. He denies it and says he was never paid but withheld $450 from an employee working underneath him, and did not have said employee fill out a 1099 etc. He was licensed at one time but his license has failed to be renewed and he goes from company to company contracting his work without a valid license S, Laotto, IN 46763 Kentucky Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Billy Sparks T&T Plumbing S, Laotto, IN 46763, Kentucky

Apr 19 2016
AT&T Getting the Run Around = Fraud Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Internet

Apr 18 2016
Michael T. Conway MICHAEL T. CONWAY, ESQ., MICHAEL T. CONWAY AND CO. Attorney who is completely unprofessional, arrogant, fraudulent, and who conducts himself in a manner that is improper according to the Ohio Professional Code of Ethics. Brunswick Ohio Conway proves my point. Author: Parma, Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: Michael T. Conway Brunswick , Ohio

Apr 17 2016
T&A Refinishing Antonio or James Reglaze tile replace refinish reglazing bathroom tub shower Silver Spring Maryland Author: Silver Spring, California Small Business Services: T&A Refinishing Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Missouri wind and solar MW&S Do not buy from this company. Their turibines do not produce what they say by any means. Customer service is horrible. scam...scam..scam syemour, Missouri Missouri wind and solar are you serious? Author: , New York Builders & Contractors: Missouri wind and solar syemour, Missouri

Apr 13 2016
Neil A. Sussman Attorney Mary Gail Parr of Cheim & Read, Alan Doerhoefer of Expedia.com, (Seattle Wa.), Sarah Dellolio of Morgan Stanley (West Palm Beach, Fl., Basil T. Doerhoefer of Bank Of America (Charlotte, N.C.), David T Conspirators:Threatened Basil Doerhoefer out of a copy of his PNC TRUST / Last WILL & Testament Documents Internet, New York Encore presentation of- FRAUD BLESS AMERICA Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Neil A. Sussman Attorney Internet, New York

Apr 13 2016
T Mobile I bought 4 phones 2 years ago from a T mobile store. The person at the store told me that I could get a 5th line for free or even cheaper, I cannot remember which one. I stated that I had no need for it, but they assured me it would not cost anything and to get the deal I got I needed to get it. I assure you I have never activated it or used it. So I find out that they are charging me $13.95 per month for it and T mobile rep tells me that they cannot cancel it, but they can give me a monthly credit. I trust that they take care of that. Today I get my bill and notice I notice I am being charged for that and $10.00 a month for 3 of my four (or 5 lines) for some kind of protection plan. I assume that I was sold it and agreed to it, but feel I was mislead, since I did not get it on all lines and I am not very clear on what it is. Nationwide Resolved Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Schneider Lease DON`T DO IT Cahrlette North Carolina Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: Schneider Lease Cahrlette, North Carolina

Apr 12 2016
Wendy Cockcroft, Interserve.com Helpdesk, Manchester, United Kingdom, Techdirt.com, on-t-internet.blogspot.co.uk ripoff, scam, fraud, Wendy Cockcroft ripped me off too Berkshire, RG10 9JU Nationwide Author: Other Computer Help Desk: Wendy Cockcroft, Interserve.com, Helpdesk, Manchester, United Kingdom, Techdirt.com, http://on-t-internet.blogspot.co.uk Nationwide