Your Search | wilshire credit corp

Dec 02 2016
wells fargo leasing I purchased a tractor on 9/9/2016 and after down payment owed 8639. The contract stated I owed 8924.72 which included 250 for a processing fee, 35.72 for a UCC fee and an additional charge 285.72 for a total of 8924.72 I owed. Des Monines Internet Question... Author: Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Motor Vehicle: wells fargo leasing Internet

Dec 02 2016
Credit Control,LLC Said I owed a balance of $22.78 and was past due to Verizon. Send them the money not Verizon Hazelwood Missouri Author: CHESTER, Massachusetts Accounting: Credit Control,LLC Hazelwood, Missouri

Dec 02 2016
Kt communications Not advise that they take overflow calls from global and charged me $91.26. I spoke with company and they refuse to credit me back saying that it is not illiegal to not advise that another company can handle overflow calls. Pheonixville Pennsylvania Author: Stoney creek, Ontario Telephone Answering Services: Kt communications Pheonixville, Pennsylvania

Dec 02 2016
Academy Bank Southern Bank secured credit card division incorrect information given by 3rd party customer service aurora Colorado In Closing.. Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Financial Services: Academy Bank arora, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
NYC FOOD SAFETY CORP DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES Elmhurst New York Author: New York, New York Inspectors: NYC FOOD SAFETY CORP Elmhurst, New York

Dec 01 2016
CABINS OF GATLINBURG WE WERE CHARGED FOR DAMAGES WHEN THERE NONE!!! GATLINBURG Tennessee Author: Antioch, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: CABINS OF GATLINBURG GATLINBURG, Tennessee

Nov 30 2016
Change My Credit Score.Com Brian Lee and I paid $100 to be a Rep. Chase Acct # (((REDACTED))) 10/26/16 W Palm Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Change My Credit Score.Com W Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
Square credit card processing Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Spas: Square credit card processing Internet

Nov 30 2016
Masononlinestore.com Merchant details Nguyen Thi Thuy Van tommy.dick2933@gmail.com83rd 938545520 Scam! I ordered a laptop for $449 on Thanksgiving night. I recieved an email confirmation & they took PayPal. 6 days later still hadn't shipped. Called my credit card company. Charge showed up as plane ticket. Internet Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Masononlinestore.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
First Premier credit card services Am reporting on how they let another company go in your account and take money out your account Sioux Falls South Dakota Advice Author: Florissant, Missouri Accounting: First Premier credit card services Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 30 2016
Satinyouth.com Sneaky credit charges St-George,UT Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Medical Supplies: Satinyouth.com Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Satin Youth Divine Skin Solution, Satin Youth Cream Credit card charged for product I didn't agree to, only bought a sample.Promised a refund, and never received it! Internet Author: Oro Valley, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Satin Youth Internet

Nov 30 2016
Strada Capital Corp Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: STRADA Capital Corporation has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the financial industry. Strada Capital believes there is only one way to do business – The right way, that means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. *UPDATE: Strada Capital Corp pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Strada Capital Corp recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Simply Not True Author: Tarzana, California Financial Services: STRADA Capital Corporation TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. STRADA Capital founded 1999, assisted thousands of small businesses with their growth strategies through financial products and services. “Our dedicated executive team has more than 50 years of experience.” STRADA Capital Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Laguna HIlls, California

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I purchased slim panties on line for $59.85 and the company immediately took the money from my bank account on Nov22 but never sent the panites. ? California Author: Hampstead, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: The Deal Empire ?, California

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered their product on October 13. They charged my credit card but I never received the product. I've called, and emailed with no reply. Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
Aqua Isles Gables community HI, I was mislead by the office employee and the office manager Cynthia... I contacted the Regional Manager Allison Versaille and they still havnt contacted me. I was mislead on what was needed to move in credit wise...... They advised me that I was approved but I must pay my creditor... but my creditor is for my car loan in which I was involved in a car accident and still on my credit..... Janey advised me that if I'm approved I can move in but they called me 24 hours later and said your approved if you pay that debt.... that's very misleading.... diania beach Florida Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Aqua Isles dianis beach, Florida

Nov 29 2016
http://www.bonanza.com/ deceptive business practices Nationwide Author: oxnard, California Credit Card Fraud: http://www.bonanza.com/ Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
EVO Pyments / Merchant Services Todd Thompson Credit Card processor just holds funds Portland Maine Author: West Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: EVO Payments / Merchant Secuxes Portland , Maine

Nov 29 2016
the deal empire ordered the girdle #DE156653 on 11/10/16 they took the money on my credit card and i never received the item Internet Author: Denver, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: the deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
ISPHost.org Called to cancel web-hosting & reoccurring payment 2015. Charged again 2016. Company refuses to refund charges to credit card. Internet Author: Carrollton, Texas Consumer Services: ISPHost.org Internet

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
National PDL Relief Justin TempletonJoelJJ Donahue DIDN'T PAY OFF MY LENDERS Olathe Kansas Author: Sorrento, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: National PDL Relief Internet

Nov 29 2016
MYSCORE.COM/GLD*SVGS I signed up for 1 free credit check and they charged my CC for 29.95 for 4 months Chattanooga Internet I got my refund from them this way Author: Aberdeen, South Dakota Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com/GLD*SVGS Internet

Nov 29 2016
Truthfinder.com I used this service 1 time and canceled the same day yet they continue to charge my credit card Internet Author: North Salem, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Truthfinder.com Internet