Your Search | windows password recovery 8.0

1, Report #1196997

Dec 22 2014
Solutions 4 recovery Third party can pay $40k to kidnap a 30 year old woman without any legal authority to do so San Juan Capistrano California Author: Bullhead city, Arizona Mental Health: Solutions 4 recovery San Juan Capistrano, California

2, Report #1196184

Dec 17 2014
Gillware Data Recovery Hard drive returned in pieces, not fixed! Madison Wisconsin
Author: Smyrna, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: Gillware Data Recovery Madison, Tennessee

3, Report #1196115

Dec 17 2014
Jakes Towing and Recovery Notified me 2 months after my burned up van was towed and tried to charge me $1500 for storage!!! Roseville California Author: Spokane, Washington Scrap Yard: Jakes Towing and Recovery Roseville, California

4, Report #1196107

Dec 17 2014
Royal Seal Windows & Doors MARK (Nataliya Shvartsman) Owner or co-owner of this company. VERY BAD AFTER SALE SERVICE, DOESN'T HONOR CONTRACT AND WARRANTY toronto Ontario Author: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Seal Windows & Doors toronto, Ontario

Dec 17 2014
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: OCEAN HILLS RECOVERY DANA POINT, California

6, Report #1195355

Dec 14 2014
ESTATE TRUST ASSET RECOVERY Notified my daughter that $125 is currently available in her name. Gainesville Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ESTATE TRUST ASSET RECOVERY Gainesville,

7, Report #1194110

Dec 09 2014
Telecheck Services, Inc TRS Recovery Services, Inc E-Check Transaction Ploy Houston Texas Author: BROOKFIELD, Vermont Miscellaneous Companies: Telecheck Services, Inc Houston, Texas

8, Report #1193649

Dec 07 2014
Restore Disks Restore Disks & Recovery CDs Deliberately send the wrong disk knowing the refund ploicy will discourage the refund process. Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Computer Software: Restore Disks Internet

9, Report #1193602

Dec 06 2014
Kara Glossop New Bedford Massachusetts this young girl and her young male child rented from me. They never paid the rent. They let a dog poop piss all over the carpet. I found drug paraphernalia after they moved out, a lot. The neighbors complained they had activity all night long and there were fights about drugs could be heard. My biggest complaint is that they punched holes in my wall ruined my carpet, wrote on the walls with black magic marker. Ripped two cabinet doors off. The toilet seat was missing. They took my light fixtures and shower head when they moved out. Screen windows were broken. Do not rent to Kara Glossop. do not rent to this woman. The address I provided is where her mail was forwarded next. New Bedford Massachusetts Author: fairhaven , Massachusetts Drug Dealers: Kara Glossop New Bedford Massachusetts New Bedford , Massachusetts

10, Report #1193028

Dec 05 2014
Gore Research MyScanTool software is unstable in Windows 7 Ultimate and uninstallable on Windows 8.1 - They will not respond to complaints nor refund your money. Do not buy their product! Logan West Virginia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Car Parts & Accessories: Gore Research Logan, West Virginia

11, Report #1193324

Dec 05 2014
Business Recovery Associates Mark Foley,Erick Spencer (((Redacted))) The number belongs to Erick Spencer, and (((Redacted))) belongs to Mark Foley, of Business Recovery Associates. I paid them over $6000.00 to recover money lost in the stock market. I was supposed to receive a check on 12/02/2014 by courier, but he never showed up. I tried to call them a number of times, but all I get is a voice message saying to leave a message and they'll call me back. I sent text messages 4 times and left them voice messages 12 times. Looks like I'm out $6000. Portland Maine Author: WAUKEGAN, Illinois Financial Services: Business Recovery Associates Portland, Maine

12, Report #1192637

Dec 02 2014
Mr. Kirk Moquin/Enhanced Recovery Group SCUMBAG! THIEF! CON! HARRASSMENT! FRAUD! SCUMBAG! WATCH OUT! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Laguna Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Mr. Kirk Moquin/Enhanced Recovery Group Jacksonville, Florida

13, Report #1192300

Dec 01 2014
windows team viewer James Williams Dauid W Thomas oon 11-29-14 at 10.00 oclock in the morning , I received a call about my computer being under attack with a virus , and he could fix it for me if I would get on my computer , as I am a senior ciitzen and not to hot on computers I believe that lie , I stated to him I had paid $170.00 to a company called windows to keep this from happening to my computer , he said he would fix it and refund my money , all which was a lie from hell , he just wanted to steal more money from me , he stated to refund my money he would have to refund to my saving accunt , which also was a lie , he tryed to steal my money , but I caught him and he told me if they refunded to much I would have to send the overage back to the company , and he stated he had refund me $700.00 back , which was a lie  Florida Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Service Providers: windows team viewer Internet

14, Report #1192241

Dec 01 2014
National Recovery Agency NRA They put fraudulant charges on my Credit report and I want it removed! Nationwide Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: National Recovery Agency Nationwide

15, Report #1191346

Nov 25 2014
Midwest Lender Serrvices MLS untrue website, not experienced, not affiliated with any recovery organizations, not properly licensed or insured, nothing but a forwarding company. nationwide Nationwide Author: Anywhere, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Midwest Lender Serrvices Nationwide

16, Report #1191014

Nov 24 2014
Canyon Crossing Recovery Practicing therapy without a license Prescott Arizona Author: New York, New York Mental Health: Canyon Crossing Recovery Prescott, Arizona

17, Report #1190811

Nov 22 2014
Outsource Data Recovery outsourcedatarecovery.com $60 DATA RECOVERY SCAM! --- AVOID THEM! Cleveland Ohio
Author: Burbank , California Computer Service & Repair: Outsource Data Recovery Cleveland, Ohio

18, Report #1190298

Nov 20 2014
Pasadena Recovery Center Thieves,Will claim to give you money back if you do not go and rip you off! pasadena California Author: chatsworth, California Clinics: Pasadena Recovery Center pasadena,

Nov 19 2014
PC Cleaner AKA Advanced Tech Support PC Cleaner ruined a perfectly clean Windows XP Toshiba laptop Internet Author: Red Bluff, California Computer Fraud: PC Cleaner Internet

20, Report #1190107

Nov 19 2014
las vegas recovery center warning! las vegas nevada Author: englewood, Colorado Alternative Health: Clinics: las vegas recovery center las vegas, Nevada

Nov 19 2014
CARL VANCE PURCHASE PEACH TREE WINDOWS 1990 CHECK ON WARRANTY FOR I HAVE SOME THAT IS SWEATING BETWEEN THE PANES RAVEN Virginia Author: DORAN, Virginia Hardware & Tools: CARL VANCE RAVEN, Virginia

Nov 17 2014
American National Recovery Group, Inc back taxes owed on a motor vehicle matamoras Pennsylvania Author: Lawrence Twp., New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: American National Recovery Group, Inc matamoras, Pennsylvania

Nov 14 2014
Author: San Diego, California Clinics: Ocean Hills Recovery Dana Point, California

Nov 14 2014
United Credit Specialists ACA Recovery, a/k/a UCS, a/k/a Accredited Collection Agency, a/k/a CSI, a/k/a Collection Solutions Inc, and possibly more company names than these. Persons known to work (or have worked for this company): Charles I. Turner, Esq., Kelly Gray, Jeff Winters, Joey Capo Possibly Scammed By This Alleged Collection Agency Ridgewood New Jersey Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Collection Agencies: United Credit Specialists Ridgewood, New Jersey

Nov 12 2014
us tech squad 247 inc supposed toclean virus - screwed up system so completely i had to reinstall Windows 7 lost data-files Internet Author: stamford, Connecticut Computer Service & Repair: us tech squad 247 inc Internet