Your Search | wine & spirit shoppe

Oct 11 2015
Spirit Airlines billing without authorization, misleading, deceptive, deceitful Los Angeles California Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
spirit airlines overcharged mirimar florida Author: henderson, Nevada Airline Companies: spirit airlines Internet

Oct 09 2015
maui wine corner Gregory & Susan at Offers fake sales for the company being sold that is not able to support liquor sales so missleading. paia Hawaii Author: paia, Hawaii Work Place Bullies: maui wine corner paia, Hawaii

Sep 28 2015
Spirit Airlines Cancelled flight charged fro service not provided Miramar Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Sep 27 2015
Power Places Tours An unethical and unscrupulous company Colorado Springs Colorado Power Places Tours withdraw UK High Court case against Free Spirit / Lawyer for Power Places Tours offered GBP 7,500 compensation to Free Spirit for losses incurred Author: Madrid, Other Miscellaneous Companies: Power Places Tours Colorado Springs, Colorado

Sep 23 2015
Compact Appliance Company sold a damaged wine fridge and will not respond to my complaint Austin TX
Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Compact Appliance Internet

Sep 21 2015
Author: Palma de Mallorca, Other Culinary Schools and Classes: MATTHEW KENNEY CUISINE

Sep 15 2015
Silver Leaf Resorts - Spirit Incentives - GOCRV It's NOT an Incentive...You pay for a normal trip with MORE hassle Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: decatur, Georgia Timeshare Rentals: Spirit Incentives Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 14 2015
Geronimo Property Owners Group. Arizona RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT (((REDACTED))) calling themselves the Geronimo Property Owners Group Payson Arizona Where's My Money? Author: Glendale, Arizona Real Estate Services: Geronimo Property Owners Group. Payson, Arizona

Sep 10 2015
Jerry Black, Mark Watson, Peter Johnson CashNetUSA,CashAdvanceAmerica,CashAmericaUSA Fraudulent, Ridiculous, Conniving ,Dishonest Thieving,Spirit Crushing,Evil,Trash North Carolina Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Cash Services: Jerry Black, Mark Watson, Peter Johnson Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Tasting Room - BEWARE: Unauthorized Charges New York Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Tasting Room Internet

Sep 08 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Spiritual Master Free Spirit victorious in dispute with Power Places Tours and sends Gregg Braden + Power Places Tours a bill for USD $150,000 of spiritual consultation fees in this matter. Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Sep 03 2015
Holy Spirit High School Holy Sprit High School Greed in the name of Christianity Absecon New Jersey
Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Education & Learning Centers: Holy Spirit High School Absecon, New Jersey

Aug 28 2015
Matthew Kenney Culinary Matthew Kenney Vegan Culinary, Plant, Food and Wine, Make Out, Gothic, White Lotus, Datil & Limon, Plant Loft Has not refunded tuition that was paid for school that did not open on time. Has been over 3 months. Los Angeles California Author: Portland, Oregon Culinary Schools and Classes: Matthew Kenney Culinary Los Angeles, California

Aug 24 2015
Edward Kaukoranta Edward Cuvée, Ed Kaukoranta, CUVÉE CHAMPAGNE CLUB, Clash WIth Ed, Ze Jodecast, Ze Jodecast Jr Champagne Wine Scam/Fraud France Internet Author: Paris , Restaurant Delivery Services: Edward Kaukoranta Internet

Aug 22 2015
Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club SCAM Internet Author: schamburg, Illinois Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Internet

Aug 12 2015
Spirit Airlines They moved my daughters trip, recharged her for the change she did NOT make, then when she found out, charged her agains to move it back, these fees came to just under $400 Los Angels International Airport Nationwide Author: , California Travel Companies: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Aug 08 2015
spirit airlines they call their deal the bare fare flight and they show a cartoon ad of people naked covering their privates. its called the bare fare cause its easier to f* u when ur naked. they charged me almost $250 for 1 checkin bag and no carryon. between the ticket and my bag it cost almost $400. thanks spirit! ill never fly ur junk again. Nationwide Author: largo, Florida Air Travel: spirit airlines Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Toby Weiss, Richard Rodgers Travel company rip-offs, legal harassment of whistleblowers, well documented bad treatment of customers, ethics scandals, filing numerous legal cases against those who talk. Extreme caution is advised. Boulder Colorado
Power Places Tours withdraw UK High Court defamation case against Free Spirit / Lawyer for Power Places Tours offered GBP 7,500 compensation to Free Spirit for losses incurred Author: Alabama Travel Services: Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Jul 27 2015
Spirit Airlines Stolen item from checked bag Miramar Florida Author: DENVER, Colorado Airline Companies: Airlines: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 24 2015
Spirit airline On May 26, my sister and I were flighting to Colombia on fight- Y7SMVC. This flight was cancelled. I paid $ 55.00 for 2 bags in cash. I received a credit voucher for this amount (IRP 34837) for my next trip. On May 30th for the rescheduled filght, the people at the front desk told me that I had to pay $ 60,OO and this time I I paid it with my visa card. I didn't understand why I had to paid twice. I want my $55.00 dollars BACK that I paid in cash initially from voucher # Irop34837. On June when I returned from Colombia I called Spirit and they told me that I would be receiving the $55.00 dollars in 20 days. Ii's been 20 days and I haven't received anything. Please refund the amount of $55.00. Miramar Florida Author: GILBERT, Arizona Airlines: Spirit airline Miramar, Florida

Jul 22 2015
Inmar rebate for purchase from Villadco Excelsior offered $30 rebate for purchase of 12 bottles of Frontera wine, only sent $12. Del Rio Texas Response from Inmar Author: Denver, Colorado Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar rebate for purchase from Villadco Excelsior Del Rio, Texas

Jul 20 2015
The Camera Shoppe Don't Buy Here!!!!!! New Orleans Louisiana Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Cameras & Video: The Camera Shoppe New Orleans , Louisiana

Jul 19 2015
08:48 PM Caskers Did not deliver the gift, did not notify me Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Liquor & Wine Stores: Internet
25, Report #1241960

Jul 15 2015
07:04 AM, or Sister or Sabrina Adams Do Not Trust with Any Voodoo spiritual services. Sister scammed me out of 3,500.00 and was supposed to reunite me to my beloved Husband. Instead not only did she Not finish the work . Sister the Voodoo Priestess not only made excuses as to why she could Not finish the marital work. Then Sister betrayed me by sending an Evil Spirit Zombie Corrine to Haunt my home and Harm my marriage to my husband.  This Sister is a real Idiot. Do not give her any of your money as she will not only Scam you but Hurt you and your loved ones! Miami Florida Author: Florida, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Miami, Florida