Your Search | wine & spirit shoppe

Sep 03 2015
Holy Spirit High School Holy Sprit High School Greed in the name of Christianity Absecon New Jersey
Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Education & Learning Centers: Holy Spirit High School Absecon, New Jersey

Sep 02 2015
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Power Places Tours v Free Spirit Update Free Spirit prepares to fully defend UK High Court Claim Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Aug 28 2015
Matthew Kenney Culinary Matthew Kenney Vegan Culinary, Plant, Food and Wine, Make Out, Gothic, White Lotus, Datil & Limon, Plant Loft Has not refunded tuition that was paid for school that did not open on time. Has been over 3 months. Los Angeles California Author: Portland, Oregon Culinary Schools and Classes: Matthew Kenney Culinary Los Angeles, California

Aug 24 2015
Edward Kaukoranta Edward Cuvée, Ed Kaukoranta, CUVÉE CHAMPAGNE CLUB, Clash WIth Ed, Ze Jodecast, Ze Jodecast Jr Champagne Wine Scam/Fraud France Internet Author: Paris , Restaurant Delivery Services: Edward Kaukoranta Internet

Aug 22 2015
Spirit Airlines $9 Fare Club SCAM Internet Author: schamburg, Illinois Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Internet

Aug 12 2015
Spirit Airlines They moved my daughters trip, recharged her for the change she did NOT make, then when she found out, charged her agains to move it back, these fees came to just under $400 Los Angels International Airport Nationwide Author: , California Travel Companies: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Aug 08 2015
spirit airlines they call their deal the bare fare flight and they show a cartoon ad of people naked covering their privates. its called the bare fare cause its easier to f* u when ur naked. they charged me almost $250 for 1 checkin bag and no carryon. between the ticket and my bag it cost almost $400. thanks spirit! ill never fly ur junk again. Nationwide Author: largo, Florida Air Travel: spirit airlines Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Toby Weiss, Richard Rodgers Travel company rip-offs, legal harassment of whistleblowers, well documented bad treatment of customers, ethics scandals, filing numerous legal cases against those who talk. Extreme caution is advised. Boulder Colorado
Theresa Weiss v Free Spirit - Free Spirit prepares robust 'dirty-hands' defense Author: Alabama Travel Services: Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Jul 27 2015
Spirit Airlines Stolen item from checked bag Miramar Florida Author: DENVER, Colorado Airline Companies: Airlines: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 24 2015
Spirit airline On May 26, my sister and I were flighting to Colombia on fight- Y7SMVC. This flight was cancelled. I paid $ 55.00 for 2 bags in cash. I received a credit voucher for this amount (IRP 34837) for my next trip. On May 30th for the rescheduled filght, the people at the front desk told me that I had to pay $ 60,OO and this time I I paid it with my visa card. I didn't understand why I had to paid twice. I want my $55.00 dollars BACK that I paid in cash initially from voucher # Irop34837. On June when I returned from Colombia I called Spirit and they told me that I would be receiving the $55.00 dollars in 20 days. Ii's been 20 days and I haven't received anything. Please refund the amount of $55.00. Miramar Florida Author: GILBERT, Arizona Airlines: Spirit airline Miramar, Florida

Jul 22 2015
Inmar rebate for purchase from Villadco Excelsior offered $30 rebate for purchase of 12 bottles of Frontera wine, only sent $12. Del Rio Texas Response from Inmar Author: Denver, Colorado Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar rebate for purchase from Villadco Excelsior Del Rio, Texas

Jul 20 2015
The Camera Shoppe Don't Buy Here!!!!!! New Orleans Louisiana Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Cameras & Video: The Camera Shoppe New Orleans , Louisiana

Jul 19 2015
Caskers.com Caskers Did not deliver the gift, did not notify me Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Liquor & Wine Stores: Caskers.com Internet

14, Report #1241960

Jul 15 2015
Floridahaitianvoodoo.com Floridahaitianvoodoo.com, or Sister or Sabrina Adams Do Not Trust Floridahaitianvoodoo.com with Any Voodoo spiritual services. Sister scammed me out of 3,500.00 and was supposed to reunite me to my beloved Husband. Instead not only did she Not finish the work . Sister the Voodoo Priestess not only made excuses as to why she could Not finish the marital work. Then Sister betrayed me by sending an Evil Spirit Zombie Corrine to Haunt my home and Harm my marriage to my husband.  This Sister is a real Idiot. Do not give her any of your money as she will not only Scam you but Hurt you and your loved ones! Miami Florida Author: Florida, Illinois Psychic Fortune Tellers: Floridahaitianvoodoo.com Miami, Florida

Jul 10 2015
Paired Wine Company, Joe Giannini, Tommy Spinosa, Chef Joe Paired Wine Company Chunky Wine and Obscene Drunk Owners Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Liquor & Wine Stores: Paired Wine Company Chicago, Illinois

Jul 06 2015
Brown Forman Rebates Inmar Rebate Center Excuses why my rebate isn't honored numorus times, I'm sick of thier crap. Del Rio Texas Need Additional Information Author: Lodi, Wisconsin Liquor & Wine Stores: Brown Forman Rebates Internet

Jul 06 2015
Inmar rebate center Total Scam! Del Rio, TX Nationwide Need additional information from the consumer Author: Manassas, Virginia Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar rebate center Nationwide

Jun 30 2015
Spirit Airlines Paid for a ticket on flt.167 to Phoenix Az. 4/1/15 round trip, since they changed the gate I missed the flight and could not get on another and they would not refund me my ticket. Mirimar Florida Author: SCHAUMBURG, Illinois Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Mirimar, Florida

Jun 15 2015
wineinsiders.com vinesse online wine club bait and switch and don.t honor guarantee, charges credit card unauthorized Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Bait-and-Switch: wineinsiders.com Nationwide

Jun 11 2015
TCI COLLEGE TECHNICAL CAREER INSTITUTE or previously known as INTERBORO Broke my spirit, do not accommodate students. New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Private Schools: TCI COLLEGE New York, New York

Jun 05 2015
Go CRV gocrv spirit incentives GoCRV Scam - Taxes,Fees,etc. Twice amount stated and Dates not available! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: SOMERSET, New Jersey Travel Services: Go CRV Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 28 2015
The Spirit Foundation, Jim Mikel Five months in the field with of no earnings, amid multiple mandatory meetings, left me flat broke and concerned that veterans could be treated in such an unprofessional manner. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Con Artists: The Spirit Foundation Austin, Texas

May 25 2015
Monisha J MIJ Spirit Airlines...Nobody knows whats going on las vegas Internet
Author: Pune , Nevada Airlines: Monisha J Internet

May 24 2015
The Spirit Foundation, Jim Mikel Makes false claims on job creation, exploits US veterans, lies to their customers/employees, breaks federal employment laws Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Con Artists: The Spirit Foundation Austin, Texas

May 20 2015
Spirit Airlines Ripoff Artists Nationwide Author: Chula Vista, California Airlines: Spirit Airlines Nationwide