Your Search | wine & spirit shoppe

Jul 19 2016
Vacation Shoppe, Inc Scam Madeira Beach Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Hotel: Vacation Shoppe, Inc Madeira Beach, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Wine Insiders Violated agreement Internet Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Customer: Wine Insiders Internet

Jul 11 2016
RANDY POPE THE DECAL SHOPPE Thief SURPRISE Arizona
Proof Author: SURPRISE, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: RANDY POPE SURPRISE, Arizona

Jul 09 2016
Security Life Insurance Company of America; AKA Spirit Dental and vision insurance; Fraudulently collect premiums and do not pay claims; Lancaster Pennsylvania; also in Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Insurance: Security Life Insurance Company of America Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jul 07 2016
Spirit Airlines my flight left EARLY-there were 5 of us stopping in Houston. Nationwide Author: Adairsville, Georgia Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Peter Luger Steak House Peter Luger Steak House We had dinner 4th June.and Your steak is delicious! But,What happened it was very surprising thing In your century-old Restaurant! We complaint as follow: 1,Manger Costar did not give us a list of consumer to make sure before dinner. 2,Manager Costar multi-operator billing amount。we paid $958 not $732. 3,Manager Costar insisted on cash only last night. Not credit card。We reserve the right to report to the tax authorities. 4,The tour guide Wang told us that wine $ 12, $ 60 each one at checkout. Can you tell us why? In fact,Not including have paid the 220 dollar tip, we paid $958 again。 In China, cheating is widespread at restaurant。But,here is American,not China. We firmly trust that you are a hundred years old company that we trust that you are a company of integrity management. NewYork Nationwide
Author: San Jose, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Peter Luger Steak House Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 23 2016
Clever Girl Brands Bad Banannas I spent over $60 for wine glasses, and they sent me a product that was printed incorrectly. Although I have sent numerous emails (no listed phone number!) and photos of the incorrect glasses since May 13, nothing! California Internet
Author: Annapolis, Maryland Artist Galleries: Clever Girl Brands Internet

Jun 19 2016
Sticker Shoppe stickershoppe.com Scam Doesn't Ship Orders Internet Author: Kenner, Louisiana Arts & Crafts Stores: Sticker Shoppe Internet

Jun 17 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Spirit incentive/true incentives Taylor Billington Spirit incentives/Taylor Billington fort lauderdale Florida Author: Fountain Valley, California Cruise Ships: Spirit incentive/true incentives fort lauderdale, Florida

Jun 16 2016
Cellular Toy Shoppe Wrecked Iphone Touch ID, Wanted To Give A Used Iphone To Make Up For It When Mine Was Bought New Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Toy Shoppe Edmonton, Alberta

Jun 08 2016
Vinesse Wine Club American Airlines Vinesse Wine Club Easy to sign up, difficult and expensive to cancel. Overpriced bad wine. Westlake Village California Author: Los Angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: Vinesse Wine Club Westlake Village, California

May 29 2016
Sip Auburn Wine Bar, Matt Wozniak Jennifer Welch Bartender sells wine that is not what she says it is! She also doesn't drink (((REDACTED))) Auburn California This Doesn't Wash Author: Sacramento, California Bars Lounges & Clubs: Sip Wine Bar Auburn, CA Auburn, California

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 16 2016
Vinesse AKA: The American Cellars Wine Club Scam and Lies Westlake Village California
Author: Washington Gourmet stores: Vinesse Westlake Village, California

May 09 2016
AMTECS REFRIGERATION CORPORATION SUNNY THOMAS do not buy from this company , they are thieves and liars brentwood New York Author: GROTON, Connecticut Liquor & Wine Stores: AMTECS REFRIGERATION CORPORATION brentwood, New York

May 07 2016
Inmar Rebate Center 8 Dollar Check Instead of $60.00 winston-salem North Carolina Need More Info to Assist Author: levittown, New York Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Rebate Center winston-salem, North Carolina

Apr 30 2016
Jennifer Joy Curlette Urban Goddess, Urban Spirit Tribe, Urban Spirit Center, The Enchanted Tree Ripped me off, declared me toxic Sacramento California Author: SACRAMENTO, California Religion: Jennifer Joy Curlette Internet

Apr 27 2016
Five Seasons Wine Company Vinesse The Company Basically Stole From Me - They took money from my account without my knowledge or permission Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Five Seasons Wine Company Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
Wilson Robert Luna Ltd Spirit of Wealth Business Prophet Scam Artiste Sydney, London, Dubai All over the Place Author: Sydney, Australia Business Consultants: Wilson Robert Luna Sydney,

Apr 15 2016
St. Pete Holdings, LLC 75th Street, LLC, 1721 Cortez, LLC, Bay Area Management, LLC, Wine Yard, LLC, 9th St., LLC - Habibollah Shobeiri Takes advantage of unsuspecting honest workers Bradenton Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: St. Pete Holdings, LLC Bradenton, Florida

Apr 13 2016
American Cellars, wine club, member of Elevant Society In March 16 I ordered wine giving number of credit card. I get parcel, and the same day, 03/14 I cancelled my membership. Get unwanted second parcel and $127.60 was taken from my credit card. I returned second parcel. dont know dont know Author: New York, New York Advertising / Deceptive: American Cellars, wine club

Apr 11 2016
Power Places Tours Power Places Tours Ethics Scandal with Gregg Braden / Deposit Payments Scam Boulder Colorado
Free Spirit releases video message to humanity as an Emissary of Source / Power Places Tours Insolvency Warning Author: Alabama Travel Services: Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Apr 11 2016
Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Toby Weiss, Richard Rodgers Travel company rip-offs, legal harassment of whistleblowers, well documented bad treatment of customers, ethics scandals, filing numerous legal cases against those who talk. Extreme caution is advised. Boulder Colorado
Power Places Tours billed for GBP 1 Million in consultation fees damages - Free Spirit Supreme Victor in Power Places Tours Dispute / Statement of Truth Author: Alabama Travel Services: Theresa Weiss @ Power Places Tours Boulder, Colorado

Apr 11 2016
Gregg Braden Public Speaker New York Times Author Threatening whistleblowers with jail via lawyers/ SLAPP like lawsuit / Impropriety and Unethical Behaviour Internet
Power Places Tours / Gregg Braden billed for GBP 1 Million (US$1.5million) in consultation fees and damages - Free Spirit Supreme Victor in Power Places Tours Dispute Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Gregg Braden Internet