Your Search | wine & spirit shoppe

Aug 08 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Spirit incentive/true incentives Taylor Billington Spirit incentives/Taylor Billington fort lauderdale Florida Author: Fountain Valley, California Cruise Ships: Spirit incentive/true incentives fort lauderdale, Florida

Aug 07 2016
spirit airlines less money more go , bare fare Miramar Florida Details Author: Manassas, Virginia Airline Companies: spirit airlines Miramar, Florida

3, Report #1320340

Aug 02 2016
Colombian emerald international Fake diamond! Ncl sky / spirit Nationwide Author: Izmir, Other Jewelry Stores: Colombian emerald international Nationwide

4, Report #1320327

Aug 02 2016
Waterfront Sanctuary B&B Waterfront Spirit Sanctuary a Zen Retreat ALLERGY SUFFERS BEWARE JACKSONVILLE Florida
Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Bed & Breakfast: Waterfront Sanctuary B&B JACKSONVILLE, Florida

5, Report #1320082

Aug 01 2016
HEINEKEN NATIONAL They are advertising to expend more than 150.00 to get a 20.00 dollars rebate Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Liquor & Wine Stores: HEINEKEN NATIONAL Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
Spirit Airlines Trip Insurance only covers airfare Atlanta Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Airlines: Spirit Airlines Internet

Jul 19 2016
Vacation Shoppe, Inc Scam Madeira Beach Florida Author: Winter Haven, Florida Hotel: Vacation Shoppe, Inc Madeira Beach, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Wine Insiders Violated agreement Internet Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Customer: Wine Insiders Internet

Jul 11 2016
RANDY POPE THE DECAL SHOPPE Thief SURPRISE Arizona
Proof Author: SURPRISE, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: RANDY POPE SURPRISE, Arizona

Jul 09 2016
Security Life Insurance Company of America; AKA Spirit Dental and vision insurance; Fraudulently collect premiums and do not pay claims; Lancaster Pennsylvania; also in Minnetonka, Minnesota Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Insurance: Security Life Insurance Company of America Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jul 07 2016
Spirit Airlines my flight left EARLY-there were 5 of us stopping in Houston. Nationwide Author: Adairsville, Georgia Air Travel: Spirit Airlines Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Peter Luger Steak House Peter Luger Steak House We had dinner 4th June.and Your steak is delicious! But,What happened it was very surprising thing In your century-old Restaurant! We complaint as follow: 1,Manger Costar did not give us a list of consumer to make sure before dinner. 2,Manager Costar multi-operator billing amount。we paid $958 not $732. 3,Manager Costar insisted on cash only last night. Not credit card。We reserve the right to report to the tax authorities. 4,The tour guide Wang told us that wine $ 12, $ 60 each one at checkout. Can you tell us why? In fact,Not including have paid the 220 dollar tip, we paid $958 again。 In China, cheating is widespread at restaurant。But,here is American,not China. We firmly trust that you are a hundred years old company that we trust that you are a company of integrity management. NewYork Nationwide
Author: San Jose, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Peter Luger Steak House Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 23 2016
Clever Girl Brands Bad Banannas I spent over $60 for wine glasses, and they sent me a product that was printed incorrectly. Although I have sent numerous emails (no listed phone number!) and photos of the incorrect glasses since May 13, nothing! California Internet
Author: Annapolis, Maryland Artist Galleries: Clever Girl Brands Internet

Jun 19 2016
Sticker Shoppe stickershoppe.com Scam Doesn't Ship Orders Internet Author: Kenner, Louisiana Arts & Crafts Stores: Sticker Shoppe Internet

Jun 16 2016
Cellular Toy Shoppe Wrecked Iphone Touch ID, Wanted To Give A Used Iphone To Make Up For It When Mine Was Bought New Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Toy Shoppe Edmonton, Alberta

Jun 08 2016
Vinesse Wine Club American Airlines Vinesse Wine Club Easy to sign up, difficult and expensive to cancel. Overpriced bad wine. Westlake Village California Author: Los Angeles, California Bait-and-Switch: Vinesse Wine Club Westlake Village, California

May 29 2016
Sip Auburn Wine Bar, Matt Wozniak Jennifer Welch Bartender sells wine that is not what she says it is! She also doesn't drink (((REDACTED))) Auburn California This Doesn't Wash Author: Sacramento, California Bars Lounges & Clubs: Sip Wine Bar Auburn, CA Auburn, California

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 16 2016
Vinesse AKA: The American Cellars Wine Club Scam and Lies Westlake Village California
Author: Washington Gourmet stores: Vinesse Westlake Village, California

May 09 2016
AMTECS REFRIGERATION CORPORATION SUNNY THOMAS do not buy from this company , they are thieves and liars brentwood New York Author: GROTON, Connecticut Liquor & Wine Stores: AMTECS REFRIGERATION CORPORATION brentwood, New York

May 07 2016
Inmar Rebate Center 8 Dollar Check Instead of $60.00 winston-salem North Carolina Need More Info to Assist Author: levittown, New York Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Rebate Center winston-salem, North Carolina

Apr 30 2016
Jennifer Joy Curlette Urban Goddess, Urban Spirit Tribe, Urban Spirit Center, The Enchanted Tree Ripped me off, declared me toxic Sacramento California Author: SACRAMENTO, California Religion: Jennifer Joy Curlette Internet

Apr 27 2016
Five Seasons Wine Company Vinesse The Company Basically Stole From Me - They took money from my account without my knowledge or permission Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Five Seasons Wine Company Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
Wilson Robert Luna Ltd Spirit of Wealth Business Prophet Scam Artiste Sydney, London, Dubai All over the Place Author: Sydney, Australia Business Consultants: Wilson Robert Luna Sydney,