WIRELESS ZONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wireless zone
There may be more specific results for "wireless zone"
For more specific results for "wireless zone"
Showing 26-50 of 8,690 Found Reports For more specific results for "wireless zone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
Car zone , Cathy I bought a car there a month ago it has been in the shop for major issues 3 times and just left me stranded. I called and talked to the manager and she basically said it's my car now so it's my problem. Dover delaware Nationwide Warranty Author: Milford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Car zone Dover, Delaware

Jul 20 2017
Cricket Wireless Fraud and Scam attack on 84 year old Mexia Tx Texas Author: Mexia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cricket Wireless Mexia Tx, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Q link wireless NEVER received my phone, that has already been paid for. Dania Florida Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Q link wireless Dania, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW In 2000 I was hired by Cellular One which later was bought out by VZW as a Business Account Executive...i was with Verizon until I was struck by lightening thru my cel phone while working... Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Newnan , Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon changed phone carriers after over charge on Date usage and they stopped allowing me access to my account and then never sent me a filnal bill and automaticly debited my account because i switched carriers! Horrible Company! Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca
Author: Clovis, California Bait-and-Switch: At&t wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
prepaid mobile shop llc / wireless mobile Sold stolen goods and overcharged my account new york New York Author: glasgow, New York Cellular Phone Companies: prepaid mobile shop llc new york, New York

Jul 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Is scamming consumers. Hiding 24 month contract behind promotions Verizon scam, deceptive, sneaky, consumer fraud. Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

BREEDMASTER DOG TRAINING LARRY @ BREEDMASTER RIPOFF DAVIE FLORIDA
Contract Author: Pompano beach, Fl, Florida Adoption Agencies: BREEDMASTER DOG TRAINING Davie, Florida

Jul 13 2017
Zone Platinum Entertainment Amendment to my first report, to say that Tommy is a con artist is an understatement! New York City New York Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Zone Platinum Entertainment Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Zone Platinum Entertainment Scammed me big time and I want my money back! New York City Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Zone Platinum Entertainment Internet

Jul 12 2017
pittsburgh police i was robbed and shot by 3 men who i met on the nextdoor social network called nextdoor.com and zone one pittsburgh police didnt respond to my call untill two hours later pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: pittsburgh police pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2017
Tracfone Incompetent and Broken English to know resolution resolved on RMA replacement. Miami Florida Tracfone Incompetent and Broken English to know resolution resolved on RMA replacement. Miami Florida Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Jul 10 2017
Tractor wireless My minutes were stolen!!! My minutes were being used when I have xfinity!!! Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Tractor wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
AT&T Wireless/Internet/DirectTV An agent said I qualified to get 1. Internet 2.Direct TV and 3.Wireless, for $99. I asked him more. than once if he was sure and he said Yes,yes,yes. . Later I kept getting billed for the new plan AND t he old plan(about $139/mo. I called and called t. hey kept telling me it would take about 3 month. s(pay cycles),Well it never happened,now I pay. about $260/month to ATT ,it is killing me..They told me it was a home phone which nobody uses anyway,(which i never wanted),so i want to take them to court But it is very hard to get an address or name from ATT to take to court. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
edirect incorporated Sweepstakes Clearinghouse i order wireless camera ups cant delivery to my PO box and they have return to sender until today no package nor a letter dallas Texas Author: paterson, New Jersey Cameras & Video: edirect incorporated dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Zone Platinum Entertainment mr. Tac, Chocolate,Tommy music,scam New York New York Mr. Tac / Zone platinum entertainment scamming artists Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Zone Platinum Entertainment New York, New York

Jul 05 2017
Straight talk They are fake advertising unlimited data after 3 days of me starting my data it went slow and i cant even log thing anymore Decatur Illinois Straight talk They are fake advertising unlimited data after 3 days of me starting my data it went slow and i cant even log thing anymore Decatur Illinois Author: Decatur, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Straight talk Decatur , Illinois

Jul 04 2017
Xinhuayun xinhua yun furniture ripp off - took money from me and delevered nothing china Shatian Industrial Zone, Kengzi, Longgan Author: Dilbeek, Furniture & Furnishings: Xinhuayun Internet

Jul 03 2017
Family Moblie Tracfone Wireless Took my money for phone service and haven't got it Miami Flordia Already have Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Telephone Companies: Family Moblie Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
ZIZO WIRELESS ZIZO FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, PHONE CASES ARE NOT MILITARY GRADE, BEWARE!! Chino California
Author: LouisvilleI purchased Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Zizo [Bolt Series] w/ [Galaxy, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: ZIZO WIRELESS Chino, California

49, Report #1382092

Jun 29 2017
The Wireless Boys Violation of privacy policy Mt. Sinai New York Author: LA, California Cellular Phone Companies: The Wireless Boys Mt. Sinai, New York

Jun 27 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Stealing Data Internet Just like Straight Talk - Provided link does not work! Author: Supply, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Internet