Your Search | wizard wood wands

Sep 02 2015
Dish Network False advertising deceptive when selling Engle wood, CO Nationwide Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Satellite Companies: Dish Network Internet

Sep 01 2015
ultrasabers Emory 11,000 charge back after turning in 4000 t shirts and delivered friends wood texas internet
Author: webster, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ultrasabers Internet

Aug 30 2015
BottleDrop Centers, The Oregon Beverage Recycling Cooperative BottleDrop Centers, BottleDrop, OBRC, Oregon Beverage Recycling Cooperative, bottle, can, containers, recycling, center, Oregon’s bottle bill, Portland, Wood Village, Oregon City Portland Oregon Author: Dallas, Oregon Recycle Centers: BottleDrop Centers Portland, Oregon

Aug 11 2015
ms service group true tech wizard i called firefox about an issue im having with their website-- someone answered the phone and told me let me take over your computer and i can fix it for you  antelope California Author: bayfair, California Computer Service & Repair: ms service group antelope, California

Aug 07 2015
Joe's Granite Joe's MarbleJoe's Marble and GraniteJoe CelelloJoe's Marble and Tile Well I sure wish I had looked over reviews before I let Joe do work for me. I had him do -1500 sq feet of wood floor instatallation -Granite for: my large kitchen (including island), laundry room, and 2 additional bathrooms PLUS master bath -Tile for my master bath -and marble window sills All in all I invested about $30,000 with Joe. You would think he would have a little bit of conscious loyalty in case of any problems. Then, only 9 months after floors were installed they began to buckle. Being that it was not even a year before I had significant problems, I feel it should have been warranteed. Worse part was, he ended up being completely belligerent to me. I honestly don't know how he does any business, or looks in the mirror for that matter. Thank God there's a thing called karma. FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Joe Cellello and Joe's Granite are corrupt Author: bocq raton, Florida Kitchens: Joe's Granite FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Aug 05 2015
Sharon Woods Reserve Apartments Sharon Woods Reserves Sharon Wood ReservesReserve at Sharon Woods2013 PLK Communities. Crime Central at Sharon Woods Reserve Apartments in Columbus Ohio Columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Housing Rentals: Sharon Woods Reserve Apartments Columbus, Ohio

Aug 04 2015
GoodWood Fuel Ireland Tony Smith also known as Premium Seasoned Wood are complete scam be aware !!! Tony Smith from GoodWood Fuel , Ireland also known as Premium Seasoned Wood operating in the area of Drogheda, near Dublin, Ireland ARE COMPLEATE SCAM. I PAID HIM IN ADVANCE 1200 EUR FOR KILN DRIED FIREWOOD AND I WAS ROBBED BY HIM BECAUSE I DID NOT GET A SCAM FRAUD TONY SMITH GOODWOOD FUEL IRELAND UK DROGHEDA , DUBLIN, IRELAND Author: Alabama Financial Services: GoodWood Fuel Ireland Tony Smith, Premium Seasoned Wood Dublin,

Aug 02 2015
NRG Heating & Air AQB Air Quality and Beyond Unit leaked after bad install and caused water damages to walls and wood floor. Canoga Park California
Author: Northridge, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: NRG Heating & Air Canoga Park, California

Jul 28 2015
Signs of Love Ordered a wood sign on Jun 14 after seeing their item on Pinterest. Paid $48 including shipping. I received a confirmation email from the email above and from a guy named David McMillan. I've sent follow up emails with no response. Called and phone is not in service. All this is similar to other accounts (which unfortunately didn't see until today). I don't know but the number is a Chicago area code Internet Author: Trophy Club, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Signs of Love Internet

Jul 28 2015
KB Custom Wood Works Kevin Allen & Brittany Naylor I ordered to custom pieces of furniture, paid a $400 deposit and have not gotten the pieces Gilbert Arizona
We got our pieces! Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: KB Custom Wood Works Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 08 2015
Temo,Inc./FunSpace Direct,LLC. Jim Hall Spring 2014 Installed sunporch, leaks, wood damage or fixed. Blame our house roof for leaks. Clinton Township Michigan Author: Farmington hills, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Temo,Inc./FunSpace Direct,LLC. Clinton Township, Michigan

Jul 06 2015
Browne and Associates ,consulting and Design,  Browne and Associates Consulting and Design, Extraordinary Floors Took all the money in advance and never delievered the wood brevard North Carolina contact me Author: avon lake, Ohio Building Products: Browne and Associates (consulting and Design) brevard, North Carolina

Jul 06 2015
HILTON'S FURNITURE / MATTERESS AGUSTIN , The warehouse manager came to my apartment took and pictures , acted like he cared assured me that when his workers at the warehouse NOT SPRAY THE BED MATTRESS CORRECTLY FOR BED BUGS ! but i thought your store owner sells ONLY NEW THINGS ! he never answered . My other furniture was packed with termites ! one cabinet was eatten away by them ! the bed had BED BUGS !  IN THE BACK OF ONE OF THE CABINETS ONE COULD SEE WHERE SOMEONE TOOK A PAINT BRUSH AND SLOOPY PAINTED IT TO MAKE IT MAKES IT LOOK LIKE WOOD . HILTON IS A TOTAL FIASCO A FRAUD HOUSTON Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: HILTON'S FURNITURE / MATTERESS HOUSTON , Texas

Jul 02 2015
Filippo Cardone RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT (((REDACTED)))  From LV, PHX, Chicago and allover. He's Currently living In LAS Vegas Living in (((REDACTED))) community Phil or Fillipo (Birth name is a 36 year old male from Wood Dale illinois where he was raised bt his mother Annette Cardone. . Phoenix Arizona
Author: P, Arizona Accounting: Filippo Cardone Con Lender From LV, PHX, Chicago and allover. Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 25 2015
Great Southern Wood Preserving Yella Wood Yella Wood shrinks and cracks like crazy. 1/8 wide and all the way through a 2x6 Abbeville Alabama
Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Building Products: Great Southern Wood Preserving Abbeville, Alabama

Jun 02 2015
Browne and Associates Consulting and Dessign Extraordinary Floors Took all the money in advance and never delievered the wood Brevard North Carolina My email ddress Author: Kissimmee, Florida Building Products: Browne and Associates Consulting and Dessign Brevard, North Carolina

Jun 01 2015
detailmaster dmps llc Detail master sabre. Woodcraft supply defective sabre wood burning unit. fraudulent company. product sold by woodcraft. corp no refunds no replacement complaints filed w bbb and postal inspector 708. 452 5400. EARNING DTAU AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOULL LOSE $200 or more. on their chrap chinese crap river grove ill 60171 Illinois
Author: NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: detailmaster dmps llc river grove ill 60171, Illinois

May 28 2015
Tom Bankston Auto Wizard, Punta Gorda, FL. Paid for Car, But Dealership Failed to Title to Buyer and Then Re-Sold Car to Someone Else Punta Gorda Florida Posting 1216065 Is Withdrawn. Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Tom Bankston Punta Gorda, Florida

May 14 2015
Tel Debt Solutions LLC Deng Tax Service Tried to become compliant, got reamed instead Wood Dale Internet We Shall See... Author: Richardton, North Dakota Income tax: Tel Debt Solutions LLC Internet

May 12 2015
Collect Pros Woburn Ma The sent me a bill for US Weekly Magazine . We never even herd of this rag, nor wood we ever subscibe to it. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Carmichael, California Dead Beat Customers: Collect Pros Woburn Ma Woburn , Massachusetts

May 11 2015
Safe Start Driving School, Debbie wood,  dustin nathan Barrett, Carl Barrett, Ashley smith Barrett, Brandon Barrett RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT biggest scamming company in rowlett tx Rowlett tx garland tx.dallas tx DFW rockwall tx Nationwide
Great Business Author: Rowlett, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Safe Start Driving School Nationwide

May 09 2015
Taylor Scott Van Vuren North Texas Wood Works Fence Staining DFW, Dallas, stain, paint, fence, deck, wood, cedar, sealer, staining, painting, fencing, decking, board Flower Mound, Texas Author: DFW, Texas Home Improvements: Taylor Scott Van Vuren Texas

Apr 28 2015
publisherspayment magazine payment processing magazine billing servicesmagazine payment processingpublishers payment.com I thought I was subscribeing to a magazine called Chip Carving I sent a Money order for 1/2 payment ($24,95) on 9/11/14, I kept recieving a billi from the magazine billing services for the second half of the payment of $24.97 for WOOD magazine Itried to call them each time I recieved a recording stating no one was available and got hung up on. I never have recieved any magazines White City Oregon Author: Oakhurst, California Book & Magazine Publishers: publisherspayment White ,

Apr 18 2015
Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk Spray pump does not work Tarrytown New York Author: Coshodcton, Ohio Furniture & Furnishings: Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk Tarrytown, New York

25, Report #1222024

Apr 12 2015
Lynd Company Makes us live in unsafe environmen.trash.,big holes to where you cannot walk your dog. I had foot reconstructive surgery on my foot last May and I am so afraid of falling in this holes. The fencing around the complex is leaning almost to the ground and where there is wood, people have removed the wood thrown them to the ground with nails up to where you could step on them.  I wish we could just moved. I am so afraid that someone we know will come see us and think that we leave in the ghetto. San Antonio Texas
Author: Hillsboro , Texas Landlords: Lynd Company Nationwide