WLI SHOPPERS DISCOUNT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wli shoppers discount
There may be more specific results for "wli shoppers discount"
For more specific results for "wli shoppers discount"
Showing 1-25 of 5,267 Found Reports For more specific results for "wli shoppers discount"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
Midland Funding LLC This U.S.company,has Indian debt collectors that are instructed to not give you a discount on debt San Diego California How about some cheese Author: new York, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Midland Hunding LLC San Diego,

Jul 11 2017
Discount Benefits / Global Service Group Checking account RIPPED OFF! n/a Texas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Discount Benefits / Global Service Group Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Dermify serum RejuVen 8 I subscribed for trial offer recd defective bottle after 13 days my acct was charged 89.31 I called to speak with customer service. requesting refund and I was told I missed the date to cancel to be eligible for a full refund then I was offered 50%discount on future orders I told them I wasn't interested and wanted to speak to a supervisor . I was then told that they couldn't offer me any better solutions and I was hung up on,a very rude and poor way to do busines. Nationwide Author: Boulder junction, Wisconsin On-Line Business: Dermify serum Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Mavis Discount Tires Damaged the truck of a non profit organization Hopewell junction New York
Author: Hopewell junction , New York Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tires Hopewell junction , New York

Jul 05 2017
DRSS Discount Retail Store Services These folks are liars and scam artists, selling unreal dreams for their own profit. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Fairfield, California Criminal Justice System: DRSS Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 05 2017
NCE Premier Platinum Discount Medical was contacted after I was looking for insurance on the market place P.O. Box 98 Florham Park, NJ 07932 Internet
Author: barboursville, West Virginia Health Insurance: NCE Internet

Jun 27 2017
Nationwide Health Advisors Promised health and medicine insurance .., but only received discount card and accidental life insurance.. paid $522.00 for this . Boca Raton Florida Author: Lebanon, Indiana Health Insurance: Nationwide Health Advisors Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
Discount Auto Exchange vlad svetlov, Alla Pronin, Owner, Vladislav Svetlov, President/Ownerlarry lemon car scams ewing Nationwide TY BBB & Consumer Affairs Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Discount Auto Exchange Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Daily discount plus Daily discount plus started taking just under $20 per month and there wasn't even a way to contact them to find out how or why they were taking money and for them to discontinue taking funds. Internet Author: Mount Pleasant, Michigan Attorney Generals: Daily discount plus Internet

Jun 26 2017
Perri's Furniture Perri Baits and switches on marked price, offers discount and arrives at original marked price. Carrollton Texas Author: ROWLETT, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Perri's Furniture Carrollton, Texas

Jun 24 2017
Bobs discount furniture / guardian products Goof Proof The GOOF PROOF IS A JOKE saugus Massachusetts Author: malden, Massachusetts Home & Garden Stores: Bobs discount furniture / guardian products saugus, Massachusetts

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways Switch Scam, discount vacation club flase claims Tampa Florida Here to Help! Author: Nyack, New York Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Health innovations Ok I signed up for dental discount plan which he promised me he will contact me back with a list of dentist we could use and to over any other questions I might have .  Tampa Florida Author: Riverside, California Health Insurance: Health innovations Tampa, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Fasttrack Promotions They do not send you to the place that the voucher is for. If you have a voucher for Hawaii, they offer you a trip to Mexico or a discount to other resorts. going to watch a Welk Resort presentation is a waste of time and gas. It is all a lie. Carlsbad CA Author: Crestline, California Resorts: Fasttrack Promotions internet

Jun 16 2017
Discount Body Parts Terrible, lies, no real customer srv Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Parts: Discount Body Parts Internet

Jun 16 2017
Bob's Discount Furniture Refuse to refund or exchange, Couch came defective. New York Internet Author: Long Beach, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture Internet

Jun 09 2017
Inventel.tv HDMirror cam Company lied to me three times, they offered me 30% discount, and then lied to me again and still have not shipped my product after 20 days Los Angeles california Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Cameras & Video: Inventel.tv Internet

Jun 09 2017
Norma Shearer Some one from Smart One Energy Svc. called and said they were from BGE and for the next two months I will be getting a discount only on selected members. Now this is fraud. I answered their questions and then I called BGE and there is no promotion. So He Ripped me off. He said he was with BGE and I took his word for it. I DO NOT WANT THEIR SVD. i TRIED TO CALL THEM BACK AND THEY SAID IT WAS OFF HOURS AND TO CALL BACK & GAVE HOURS. Middle River, Maryland Author: Middle River, Maryland Work Place Bullies: Smart One Energy Svc Maryland

Jun 09 2017
Mavis Discount Tire Charged me $97.29 for an alignment that they couldn't complete. They were unable to loosen the tie rod ends! Middletown New York Author: Pine Bush, New York Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire Middletown , New York

Jun 04 2017
NeuLift Neulift I ordered a trial of the Neulift eye serum and anti-aging cream for 5.95 and 4.95. Two weeks later I was charged $89.95 and $85.95. Thinking I mistakenly ordered an additional delivery, I called to cancel, they offered a discount of 30% then 50% and then finally 75%. I refused all the discounts and wanted the money refunded and they refused. Santa Ana California Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota On-Line Stores: NeuLift Internet

May 30 2017
publishers clearing house deceptive practice of conning shoppers while shopping Internet Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: publishers clearing house Internet

May 21 2017
American Discount Cruises Fully Refundable Cruise Scam Englishtown New Jersey Author: Alameda, California Cruise Ships: American Discount Cruises Englishtown, New Jersey