Your Search | wli shoppers discount

Oct 06 2015
Discount Miami Movers Miami Discount MoversABA Moving DO NOT USE THESE MOVERS Miami Florida
Author: WESTON, Florida Moving Companies: Discount Miami Movers Miami, Florida

Oct 06 2015
Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex I am suing for misinformation, the sales reps and managers lie to their customers. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Rental Stores: Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex Austin, Texas

Sep 30 2015
usa discount ordered one micro sd card for 49.99 got confirm email though no delivery estimate Florida Author: VALLEY FARMS, Arizona Computer Software: usa discount Internet

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 27 2015
Garage Door Services Discount, Garage Door Services, Garage Door Services Repairs DFW, Garage Door Services Repairs, GDS Garage Door Services, GDS, 214-504-1918,972-200-3866, 817-756-1788 Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Home Improvements: Garage Door Services Dallas, Texas

Sep 27 2015
Manny Discount Appliance Lousy Products and Lots of Lip Service for Repairs Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Appliances: Manny Discount Appliances Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2015
Jumia Kenya Jumia Overpricing the the infinix Hot Note 2 inorder to claim a discount that does not exist. Nairobi Internet
Author: Nairobi, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Jumia Kenya Internet

Sep 24 2015
Discount mag club Discount magazine club Internet Author: North york, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Discount mag club Internet

Sep 23 2015
Top Discount mover repair and parts Repair Rip off Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Landscaping: Top Discount mover repair and parts Spring Hill, Florida

Sep 22 2015
World Shoppers-USA Dan Strauss Sent me a check, but put the wrong phone number on paper. So I couldn't activate the check. Scam!!! New York Nationwide New Author: DeGraff, Ohio Questionable Activities: World Shoppers-USA Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Scott L. Hartman (director of operations), telephone#(646)751-7867 Fax(646)751-7909 i have done surveys online before for a walmart gift card so when i received this letter and check stating that i was selected to be one of their secret shoppers i went online and followed the instructions,i put the into my bank account in the amount of 1,895.65 dollars with the instructions to withdraw my part time job payment of 350.00 dollars,(which i never withdrew) i was then told to withdraw the balance of the check to make secret purchases,at walmart,the gap,pizza hut, as a consumer service evaluator!!! bentonville arkansas Your post... Author: chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Internet

Sep 19 2015
Toms discount air and auto repair Simple break inspection gone wrong! Leesburg Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Auto Mechanics: Toms discount air and auto repair Leesburg, Florida

Sep 18 2015
Mystery Shoppers Inc. Julie PhilipsDavid Anderson Newcomer Ripped Off by Preying Vultures Nationwide Author: Yorkton, Saskatchewan, Alabama Cash Services: Mystery Shoppers Inc. Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Pet Assure Pet Assure Discount Program is a Sham Nationwide
Author: Frederick, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Assure Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
SD Wheel Corp Steves Discount Wheels Jason Will Not Make Contact Carol Stream Nationwide Author: Fredonia, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: SD Wheel Corp Nationwide

Sep 14 2015
International Discount Inc Over Charged my credit card and miss sold goods New Orleans Louisiana Author: Stockbridge, Alabama Cameras & Video: International Discount Inc New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 13 2015
Discount Retail Store Services DRSS ($10 clothing store) Rip Off, Do not Trust them Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: Discount Retail Store Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 11 2015
Bobs Discount Furniture Bobs goof proof plan is a scam Nationwide Author: Middletown , Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: Bobs Discount Furniture Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
Cargenia ad Green Tea abut four months ago i called to cancel my subscription. The customer service person offered a discount of 50% so i agreed but now have receied two packages in one month. Still the charge comes out the same. i tried calling severaltimes to cancel my order. I get put on hold and after a few minutes i get disconnected. i want to cancel my subscription but can't get a customer service person to answer the phone. San Diego, California 92171-0000 San Diego, CA 9 Author: Niobrara, Nebraska Drug Manufacturers: Cargenia ad Green Tea Internet

Sep 04 2015
Access shoppers Joyce Norwood check issuer, Jerry Roberts human resource manager Sent me a check for $1985.00 asking me spend $150 at Walmart and Kmart, plus Money gram$1185 plus their fees f $10-$80! Also $450 is for my evaluation and training that keep.. Secret shoppers. I called. He said go cash check then call back. He will give me a Account Managers name to money gram to. New York New York Author: Bakersfield, California Department & Outlet Stores: Access shoppers New York, New York

Sep 04 2015
Discount Pool Kits National Pool Wholesalers, Internet Pool Group, Under the Sun Distribution Deceptive Advertising Okeechobee Internet Author: Cleburne, Texas Pools & Saunas: Discount Pool Kits Internet

Aug 29 2015
Walmart Family mobile Internet connection is very slow and I've called over 9 time's this week about it I'm just asking for a discount for next month if not I'm going to leave this company and find me another one Pensacola Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Internet: Walmart Family mobile Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
ACCESS SHOPPERS Jerry RobertsEric MathewsDianne Anderson forge a cashiers check send them a moneygram buy $300. at walmart/target and pay myself $450.00 New York New York Author: nevada, Missouri Cash Services: ACCESS SHOPPERS New York, New York

Aug 27 2015
Solace Previous Precision Auto Protection and effective August 31, 2015 will change yet again to Protect my Car Would not let xld warranty but offered a major discount to stay pass 30 day trial Clearwater Florida Author: McKees Rocks , Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Solace Clearwater , Florida

Aug 27 2015
Discount Magazine Club Stole money from my credit card supposedly to pay for magazine which I never received Internet Author: Courtenay, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Discount Magazine Club Internet