Your Search | wli shoppers discount

Jun 27 2016
Discount Clothing Store Developers Clothing Store Developers Took My Money Then Forgot Who I Was Las Vegas Nevada Discount Retail Store Services Author: Louisa, Virginia Clothing Stores: Discount Clothing Store Developers Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 25 2016
Delta Dental Plan Delta Covers Me No option to stop before a year is through even if you didn't like their discount plan. NA Nationwide Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Consumer Services: Delta Dental Plan Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
tra10jr.com Affordable Quality Transmission Repair, New England Affordable Transmission Repair, Discount Transmission. They do not honor warranties Internet Author: Cumberland, Alabama Auto Repair Service: tra10jr.com Internet

Jun 15 2016
5X Trim600 Biopure Ageless Beauty SCAM! Claim your huge discount - free trial! Try for Free! ETC - then you get charged $250!!!! Nationwide Nationwide Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: 5X Trim600 Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
woodys bar b q sebastian fl woodys bar b q sebastian fl riped me off over charged my order wouldnt give me senioner discount sebastian Florida Author: sebastian, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: woodys bar b q sebastian fl sebastian, Florida

Jun 10 2016
Bob's Discount Furniture Bob's Discount Furniture -- cheap products and they don't honor their insurance Nationwide Author: bethesda, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: Bob's Discount Furniture Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Bio Slim Had ordered the Bioslim but was also sent the forskolin. The billed charged was $9.95. I had called to cancel but was told the shipping label was already printed. Kept telling them I did not want the product, they said just try it for 14 days. The next thing I know with my next bank statement I received there were charges on there for $79.95 and $69.95. I called them to question these charges and they told me I never sent the product back. I told them I tried it for the 14 days suggested and it made me very sick, they said they would give me a 50% discount on my next order. I told them I do not want anything from this company but to know that there will be no further charges to my card. I would never do business with this company again... Florida Florida Author: Stockton, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: Bio Slim Florida

Jun 09 2016
ABC Discount Appliances - Ryan, Patti, Rich dishonorable, employees' word is meaningless, charged $45 delivery charge without advising me Pennsauken New Jersey Author: Woodlynne, New Jersey Appliances: ABC Discount Appliances Pennsauken, New Jersey

Jun 03 2016
USA Discount Warehouse Poor Customer Service, badgering, Name Calling, Scam, Rip off, Liar Cape Coral Florida
Author: Pataskala, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

May 30 2016
USA Discount Warehouse microSD card swindle Cape Coral Florida Author: Blairsville, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Internet

May 29 2016
National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers-Anthony who answers the phone ORDER TAKEN INCORRECTLY AND THEY WON'T RECTIFY AND ANTHONY CONTINUES TO HANG UP ON ME Carlsbad California RESOLVED!!!! Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Boat Dealers: National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers Carlsbad, California

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 was called by representative Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 23 2016
True Dental Discount This is company is Posing as a real dental insurance plan. St Louis MO Nationwide Author: St Louis, Missouri Dental Services: True Dental Discount Nationwide

May 20 2016
Ryan Mass, BB Marketing INC. Ryan Mass , BB Marketing INC., Mystery Shoppers The company hired me to do mystery shopping assignments.  Internet
Author: Milton, West Virginia Customer: Ryan Mass, BB Marketing INC. Internet

May 20 2016
GrubHub did not warn about authorization charges and refused to offer a coupon or discount so i could eat online Internet
Please mind your own Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan On-Line Stores: GrubHub Internet

May 19 2016
shopppers express scam for mystery shoppers paramus New Jersey Author: San Diego, California Department & Outlet Stores: shopppers express paramus, New Jersey

May 18 2016
Sierra Nevada Pet Company Discount Pet Meds No response when I attempted to cancel the order, no response to questions about product safety Internet Author: Nevada Drugstores: Sierra Nevada Pet Company Internet

May 17 2016
Lulu.com Lulu Wiping out volume discount, not disclosing all the conditions, luring customers into buying more, making the purchase more expensive Raleigh, NC NC, Internet
Lulu Wiping out volume discount, not disclosing all the conditions, luring customers into buying more Author: Imperial Beach, California Printing & Copy Services: Lulu.com Internet

May 16 2016
The Discount Warehouse Diana and Maria RIP OFFS Sunrise Florida Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Surplus Buyers & Sellers: The Discount Warehouse Nationwide

May 05 2016
America Vacations Benito Juarez FRAUD, SCAM, FAXES TO YOUR WORK PLACE ABOUT DISCOUNT VACATIONS Author: Bronx, New York Hotel: America Vacations Internet

May 03 2016
Price Busters Discount Furniture I went to there Brooklyn park location to purchase a couch and payed for it and told them I would be picking it up on the 30th of April 2016.  Brooklyn park md Author: Davidsonville , Maryland BBB Better Business Bureau: Price Busters Discount Furniture

May 03 2016
Discount Computer Systems DCS WORST EXPERIENCE EVER (gave hard drive back to me broken and unusable) FORT WORTH Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Discount Computer Systems FORT WORTH, Texas

Apr 30 2016
White Star Discount Pharmacy inc Blatent HIPAA violations and violation of civil rights Troy North Carolina
Robert USA Author: North Carolina Pharmacies: White Star Discount Pharmacy inc Troy, North Carolina

25, Report #1302040

Apr 29 2016
Kermathrealty Kermath Realty Jeff Kermath Realtor Discount broker that does not return calls on properties you may be interested in seeing and unprofessional behavior for offers Saline Michigan
Author: Novi, Michigan Realtors: Jeff Kermath Saline, Michigan