WLI* RESERVATION REWARDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wli* reservation rewards
There may be more specific results for "wli* reservation rewards"
For more specific results for "wli* reservation rewards"
Showing 1-25 of 4,876 Found Reports For more specific results for "wli* reservation rewards"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Worldwide Travel Services Inc. I bought 2 plane tickets to Bangladesh from them for $875 each. They gave me the receipt and reservation confirmation. Now they are gone and can't find them anywhere. Jackson Heights New York Author: Jamaica, New York Travel Agencies: Worldwide Travel Services Inc. Jackson Heights, New York

Jun 21 2017
SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Sky Travel International seems to be a Miami, Florida company, working with the Mexican company VillaGroup.com. Both were NON-RESPONSIVE to my issue. THE COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY US 808.84 AND NEVER MADE A RESERVATION FOR A VACATION. Miami, Florida Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Travel Services: SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jun 21 2017
Customer Rewards Affinity Marketing Service LLC Unlawful Discharge Brandon Florida Nationwide Author: Plant City, Florida Employees: Customer Rewards Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
IGH Rewards Club Points Deleted From My IHG Rewards Account Nationwide Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Hotel: IGH Rewards Club Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Reservations.com VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com Trying to get hotel reservations, I visited VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com and got what looked like the Virgin River Hotel website, selected a room, clicked what I thought was a reservation. Was given a $27 price plus tax, and was told I had the room and was charged $46.55. Their email notice gave a website to cancel which afger 30 minutes of trying would not respone and open.  Nationwide Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Lodging: Reservations.com Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
e-rewards shut down my account owing me $300 inrewards texas Texas Author: new britain, Connecticut Telemarketers: e-rewards Texas

Jun 14 2017
Reservations.com Beware of Service Fees for changing the pay method of reservation Orlando Florida Author: Colchester, Vermont Hotel: Reservations.com Internet

Jun 13 2017
American cash rewards They called to notify me a had won a raffle worth $1million+ dollars. Kept asking for personal information like my birthday, address, etc. Unknown Unknown Author: Orange, Virginia Offshore Gaming: American cash rewards

Jun 06 2017
The Residences at La Vista (formerly known as Cabo Viejo) Time Share contract for 10 years, but when you reserve, they double book and drop your reservation even after you purchase flights w/ no notice Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas Cabo San Lucas, Mexico Author: Campbell, California Hotel: The Residences at La Vista Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas,

Jun 04 2017
Tahiti village south las vegas boulevard Soleil management Lied about guarateed reservation Las vegas California Author: Pacifica, California Consumer Services: Tahiti village south las vegas boulevard Las vegas, California

Jun 04 2017
Otel.com Will not return any of my phone calls. I want to cancel the hotel reservation. Charged my cc already Turkey Internet Author: Missouri City, Texas Hotel: Otel.com Internet

Jun 03 2017
Grand Incentives I wanted to cancel reservations made by this company. I was told my 50.00 (Refundable) could not be refunded because cancellation had to take place 15 days before reservation date. I received the Sarasota, Florida Here to help! Author: Angleton, Texas Sales People: Grand Incentives Sarasota, Florida

Jun 01 2017
disney movie rewards expired Internet Author: British Columbia Consumer Services: disney movie rewards Internet

May 31 2017
Shop Your Way Rewards Sears, Kmart deception, misrepresentation, fraud, unstated rules, locked account, no recourse Nationwide Author: Nationwide Department & Outlet Stores: Shop Your Way Rewards Nationwide

May 26 2017
Peoplefind rewards s*** They scam Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Attorney Generals: Peoplefind rewards s*** Internet

May 22 2017
Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Sent a sweepstakes like notifacation Chandler AZ Nationwide
Author: BRECKENRIDGE, Michigan Cash Services: Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Nationwide

May 17 2017
TASTEBUD NA I was simply answering a survey on this website, not agreeing to pay anything, never saw any questions on me needing to pay anything, and this charge hit my card. I thought a card was needed to put the rewards on I would earn. 2143345247 Texas Author: Apopka, Florida Restaurants: TASTEBUD Texas

May 16 2017
Chase Visa Chase BankJPMorgan Chase Chase Marriott Rewards Visa Bonus Points Nationwide
Author: Apex, North Carolina Financial Services: Chase Visa Nationwide

May 02 2017
Harrah's Casino 777 Harrah's Blvd Atlantic City, New Jersey U.S.A. Total rewards Lost or stolen personal property by hotel employee atlantic city New Jersey Infiniti told me it would cost $500 to replace Author: deerpark, New York Employees: Harrah's Casino atlantic city, New Jersey

Apr 29 2017
Samsung Did not honor the Get a free Gear VR with Controller plus Oculus content bonus and Platinum Experience with Samsung Rewards if you pre-ordered the Galaxy S8 promotion. Internet Author: Downingtown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung internet

Apr 25 2017
Media Insiders I am not able to collect rewards San Francisco California Author: Austin, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Media Insiders San Francisco, California

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 20 2017
Rewards Zone USA Never sent never my reward Nationwide Internet Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Telemarketing Companies: Rewards Zone USA Internet

Apr 19 2017
International Travel Network Reservation name change San Francisco California Author: Kingman , Arizona Air Travel: International Travel Network

Mar 10 2017
Diamond resorts international Purchased a time share for almost 30000 US dollars and I can't even use it because they can't change the date of my reservation and they don't have anything available so they want to send me to a hotel Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kennewick , Washington Sales People: Diamond resorts international Las Vegas , Nevada