Your Search | wli* reservation rewards

Sep 09 2016
ZGallerie 1966 Rewards Program is a SCAM Tysons Corner Virginia Author: CHANTILLY, Virginia Home & Garden Stores: ZGallerie Nationwide

Sep 09 2016
Erie island resort port clinton ohio Promised many things during sign up in 2006 ,access, to erie pa resort,florida affiliate, then told no ,charge me monthly. rates kept raising for 9 years paid u to date last nov ,always booked then closed in off season ,owe me free stay ,no one available , poor conditions every year rude ,cant get out ,of it. port climton oh Author: norwalk, Ohio Adoption Agencies: $$ REWARDS Offered: Erie island resort ort clinton ohio OH

Sep 08 2016
Top styling now Scammed me into signing up for recurring shipments and charges for the same by offering a free watch for the shipping charges of $4.95. When I finally realized something was wrong and called I was told to go to the website and look at the Terms and Conditions. When I did that it stated that by just looking at the website I could start the whole process all over again. It then said to leave the website immediately. Since that statement was in the second or third paragraph it definitely doesn't allow you enough time to read all the Terms and Conditions. When I asked about returning at least two of the watches they Refused to allow any return of products for any reason Burbank California Author: Ontario , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Top styling now Burbank , California

Sep 08 2016
Mr Harry Carter- dispatch lawrence harrison - the person that works for him I was ripped off $430 that I had to load on a iTune Card and they didnt want to refund me my money back Nationwide Author: Gulfport, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Mr Harry Carter- dispatch Nationwide

Dish Network Ripoffs
Most people don't read Author: Plymouth, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Dish Network nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Pacific Youth Deceiving and totally a rip off. New York and California Internet Author: Tampa, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Pacific Youth Internet

Sep 06 2016
Samsonfrenchbulldogs.trade French bull dog SCAM Newark Internet Author: Fort Worth , Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Samsonfrenchbulldogs.trade Internet

Sep 06 2016
Country Boys Kennels SOLD ME A HALF BREED CANE CORSO for 2700$! SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! Alabama Internet Simply A Lie Author: Las vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: Country Boys Kennels Internet

Sep 05 2016
Spokeo I am been charged often on my bank account for like uses n monthly payments since April i just noticed it reading my banks statements ok i need u to go back n refund me my money back i never registered n never used that thing of spokeo ok pleaas investigate n do ur job n return my money to my bank account soon but please do something or else i will go n make a police report n report it to the bank to thanks Riverside Internet Spokeo Subscription Author: Riverside, California $$ REWARDS Offered: SPOKEO Internet

Sep 04 2016
Perk AppTrailers, AppRedeem. Not a very reliable company to receive rewards when earning enough redeeming. Internet Author: , Advertising Agencies: Perk Internet

Aug 31 2016
PC Lee Johnson, Ricky White and John Dungas Saying I owe pay day loans and they are attorneys working for PC and Department of Investigation. New York Speedy Cash Inc Author: Colorado, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: PC New York

Aug 31 2016
Payment services international Guaranteed to win one divisional cash prize in the $40 Million prize contest Australia Nationwide Author: Other $$ REWARDS Offered: Payment services international Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Credit Karma loans Brian Ashton,Megan Fields,David Matthews Requested we send Amazon cards to secure a 2,500.00 loan we sent 2 cards 179.00 and 197.00 Los Angeles California Author: Justice, Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Credit Karma loans Los Angeles, California

Aug 30 2016
Blingtrend Blingtrend Being trend Kylie lip kit never received Christchurch Nationwide Author: Christchurch, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Blingtrend Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
us secruity association Jessica Toledo bill baker i was fired for no reason at all a employee didnt like me so she got me fired i was wrongly fired and then lied to by bill baker that they caught me stealing that was a lie i never stole anything.i never was written up or given a verbal warning. I was also fired over the phone.Also the whole company is racist and jessica toledo made a statment that these people meaning us black folks are hard to deal with.the whole shack was african american but her and the supervisor.We were not given breaks and it was hard to even get a bathroom break at times without getting in trouble. newark delaware Delaware Author: frankford , Delaware $$ REWARDS Offered: us secruity association harbeson, Delaware

Aug 29 2016
Blizzard White,  They are taking $$ out of my account when I didn't even order anything I did receive a parcel in mail but sent back without opening as I didn't order it but still they keep taking $$ over $200 United States Louisville
Author: Melbourne , Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Michelle Owen Internet

Aug 27 2016
Michael Anderson Says he is representing publishers clearing house and I have won five million dollars Stalks me by phone calling numerous times left one voice mail message Nationwide Author: Alameda, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Michael Anderson

Aug 26 2016
Award notification commission Larry hourd States I won money and had me pay to receive it but delivered nothing Kansas city Kansas Author: Orlando, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Award notification commission Kansas city, Kansas

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 25 2016
Kimberly Orange Lay deposit not refunded, blocked from further communication, no puppy Lebanon Kentucky This is Not Correct Author: Enola, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Kimberly Orange Lay Lebanon, Kentucky

Aug 23 2016
Mary Martin Jenne Martin Heart shaped diamond ring set..personal one of a kind design Cypress Texas Author: Cypress, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Mary Martin Cypress, Texas

The League ,Dallas, Texas,  SCAM/ RIP-OFF/TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE Dallas Texas
Author: Birmingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: The League (Dallas, TX) Dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Hotwire.com Hotwire charged my bank account and did not book the reservation Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Travel Companies: Hotwire.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
rapid fulfillment inc. sending orders I do not want, no return postal and eh a t us t have e price fir each bottle pacoima california Nationwide Author: hempstead, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: rapid fulfillment inc. Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide