condemned

Your Search | wli*reservation rewards

Jul 31 2014
Josh Critchfield Front Range aircraft engine parts I sent him 5000$ for aircraft parts sorely needed for our business. He Led us on and lied repeatedly. loveland colorado, Burns Wyoming, Leesburg Florida Nationwide Author: homer, Alaska $$ REWARDS Offered: Josh Critchfield Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Earn4Share Scams people into promoting links for their business and claims to pay $10 per person who clicks the link but does not allow people to request a payout form after the $300 minimum payout limit is reached even after surveys are completed!!! Internet Author: Opa Locka, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Earn4Share Internet

Jul 31 2014
MFL Rewards Hiding Behind Pizza Companies in order to get your info for Marketing Purposes New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Pizza & Take Out: MFL Rewards New York, New York

Jul 30 2014
Inmar Rebate Center 14 Hands Wine Rebate Refused - Duplicate Submission Del Rio Texas Author: Clarkston, Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Inmar Rebate Center Del Rio, Texas

Jul 30 2014
Davsion and design davsion got over 12,000 from me and never did what they suppose to do pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pascagoula, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Davsion and design pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2014
Award Notification Commission Certified Award Kansas City Kansas
Author: Granville, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 29 2014
International Award Payment Center Mail Fraud No. Kansas City Missouri
Author: Holly Hill , Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center No. Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 28 2014
Tashana - USA Benefits USA Benefits phishing rewards offer of 100$ Internet Author: Buffalo, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Tashana -USA Benefits Internet

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
Kryptos Rewards Kryptos Gaming Rewards Scam company set up by professional criminals and dishonest bookmakers Southport Australia Author: Southport, Alabama Computer Fraud: Kryptos Rewards Southport, Other

Jul 12 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, NY They are sending out letters of winnings and asking a $20.00 Confirmation fee to be sent to them in a limited time or you are disqualified. Jackson Heights New York Author: Santa Ana, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Worldwide Notification Partners Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Microsoft Bing Rewards Bing Rewards is a Ripoff Redmond Washington Author: Katy, Texas Internet Fraud: Microsoft Bing Rewards Redmond, Washington

Jul 08 2014
Inboxdollars http://www.inboxdollars.com/ Survey scam Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Inboxdollars Internet

Jul 08 2014
Octapharma Plasma Center When we donate we receive points to shop on their web site in otder to receive rewards for donating.I ordered a twenty dollar gas card from Shell gas station with most of my points in like September of the yeat 2013, and it is now July of the year 2014 and I haven't received my card.  Lynchburg Virginia Author: Lynchburg , Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Octapharma Plasma Center Lynchburg , Virginia

Jul 08 2014
Bryan Campbell Publisher's Clearinghouse Representative You've won $350,000 from PCH. Buy Green Dot MoneyPak cards to pay for shipping & handling. Call was from Jamaica. Jamaica Author: Hogansville, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Bryan Campbell Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Daily Money Team (DMT) and Instant Rewards SCAM ALERT!! Instant Rewards, Daily Money Team, Instant Money Network http://dailymoneyteam.com/ Nationwide
Author: Florida Telemarketers: Daily Money Team (DMT) and Instant Rewards SCAM ALERT!! http://dailymoneyteam.com/sleaks, Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Media Opportunities Direct, INC. This fake company of a Parasite. is ripping innocent hard working, disable people off!!! With fake claims that, They won $!,677,519.00, but you have seven days to response to receive Your Money!!! I wonder if the Money will be in Fake Currency also!!! I received this by mail, and it looks real, but IF YOU WON WHY PAY A PROCESSING PAYMENT FEE OF $24.00, AND POSTAGE AND HANDLING OF $2.00? P.O. Box 223, 6160 AE Geleen, The Netherlands The Netherlands Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Media Opportunities Direct, INC. Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
Jason Wozny photograhy Jason Wozny photograhy got paid wants more money phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Jason Wozny photograhy glendale, Arizona

Jul 05 2014
ADT Corporation ADT, Protect Your Home rebate certificate ripoff, disgusting customer service, escalation to customer service manager, go away big business Boca Raton Florida Author: Palm Desert, California $$ REWARDS Offered: ADT Corporation Boca Ration, Florida

Jul 05 2014
Bing Rewards scams you into using bing.com then discriminates if you are poor Internet Author: Miami, Florida Internet Fraud: Bing Rewards Internet

Jul 03 2014
Judging Office and Decisions Center N/A Must send $12.99 to obtain lump sum win of $1.4 million. Kansas City Kansas
Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Judging Office and Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 02 2014
TMobile i had phone service thru there company more than once, they over charged me alot til my phone got turned off. Nationwide Author: North Richland Hills, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: TMobile Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
Cashcard.com ABC Gift Cards or cardcash.com Cashcard received my $500 gift gard and never paid me for it. Brick New Jersey Author: Alvin, , Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Cashcard.com Brick, New Jersey

Jul 02 2014
HBM SUPPLY NATURALS DISCOUNT REWARDS At no time are you told that you will become s member and be charged $14.97 per month until you see it on your online banking. Then they refuse to refund the charge. California Author: PEARL, Mississippi Misc. Health Specialists: HBM SUPPLY NATURALS California

Jun 30 2014
Qmaxedition I got an email and did a survey or something. they offered me rewards which I refused so then they offered me a watch for the shipping of $5.99 which I did do. The watch came about 3 1/2 weeks later and there was absolutely no paperwork with it. I wondered about it at the time. Then came the charge on my creedit card of $95. When I called the # the man explained what it was all about and that I had to cancel withim 14 days. Cancel what??? I hadn't even gotten the watch within 14 days. I certainly don't need a watch every moonth and if I did I would go to a flea market. I got a cencellation # buat what a scam. I hope they can be put out of business and shame on me for being taken in Marilyn Reid Burbank California Author: Gowanda, New York Questionable Activities: Qmaxedition Burbank, California