Your Search | wli reservation rewards

Jul 14 2014
Jetaway-travel Travel by Centennial Vacation Reservation Center Vacation Package Travel Only Takes Me to The Cleaners Internet Author: McComb, Ohio Air Travel: Jetaway-travel Internet

Jul 12 2014
Prime Time Shuttle left me stranded at LAX at midnight after a confirmed reservation. Los Angeles California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Local Transportation: Prime Time Shuttle Los Angeles, California

Jul 12 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, NY They are sending out letters of winnings and asking a $20.00 Confirmation fee to be sent to them in a limited time or you are disqualified. Jackson Heights New York Author: Santa Ana, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Worldwide Notification Partners Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Microsoft Bing Rewards Bing Rewards is a Ripoff Redmond Washington Author: Katy, Texas Internet Fraud: Microsoft Bing Rewards Redmond, Washington

Jul 08 2014
Hotel Savings.com (Possibly Orbits - according to the hotel records) Beware booking through this Third party reservation service Internet Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Travel Services: Hotel Savings.com Internet

Jul 08 2014
Inboxdollars http://www.inboxdollars.com/ Survey scam Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Inboxdollars Internet

Jul 08 2014
Octapharma Plasma Center When we donate we receive points to shop on their web site in otder to receive rewards for donating.I ordered a twenty dollar gas card from Shell gas station with most of my points in like September of the yeat 2013, and it is now July of the year 2014 and I haven't received my card.  Lynchburg Virginia Author: Lynchburg , Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Octapharma Plasma Center Lynchburg , Virginia

Jul 08 2014
Bryan Campbell Publisher's Clearinghouse Representative You've won $350,000 from PCH. Buy Green Dot MoneyPak cards to pay for shipping & handling. Call was from Jamaica. Jamaica Author: Hogansville, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Bryan Campbell Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
OneTravel WK Travel, Inc.One Travel Company sent booking confirmation for bogus reservation and never told me it wasn't booked Las Vegas Nevada Author: Leawood, Kansas Hotel: OneTravel Internet

Jul 07 2014
Mermaid Manor Carolina Beach NC Made reservation with deposit only to find out my reservation was given away. Horrible work ethic. Carolina Beach North Carolina
Author: Zebulon, North Carolina Lodging: Mermaid Manor Carolina Beach NC Carolina Beach, North Carolina

Jul 07 2014
Daily Money Team (DMT) and Instant Rewards SCAM ALERT!! Instant Rewards, Daily Money Team, Instant Money Network http://dailymoneyteam.com/ Nationwide
Author: Florida Telemarketers: Daily Money Team (DMT) and Instant Rewards SCAM ALERT!! http://dailymoneyteam.com/sleaks, Select State/Province

Jul 07 2014
Media Opportunities Direct, INC. This fake company of a Parasite. is ripping innocent hard working, disable people off!!! With fake claims that, They won $!,677,519.00, but you have seven days to response to receive Your Money!!! I wonder if the Money will be in Fake Currency also!!! I received this by mail, and it looks real, but IF YOU WON WHY PAY A PROCESSING PAYMENT FEE OF $24.00, AND POSTAGE AND HANDLING OF $2.00? P.O. Box 223, 6160 AE Geleen, The Netherlands The Netherlands Author: Aberdeen, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Media Opportunities Direct, INC. Nationwide

Jul 05 2014
Jason Wozny photograhy Jason Wozny photograhy got paid wants more money phoenix Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Jason Wozny photograhy glendale, Arizona

Jul 05 2014
ADT Corporation ADT, Protect Your Home rebate certificate ripoff, disgusting customer service, escalation to customer service manager, go away big business Boca Raton Florida Author: Palm Desert, California $$ REWARDS Offered: ADT Corporation Boca Ration, Florida

Jul 05 2014
Bing Rewards scams you into using bing.com then discriminates if you are poor Internet Author: Miami, Florida Internet Fraud: Bing Rewards Internet

Jul 03 2014
Judging Office and Decisions Center N/A Must send $12.99 to obtain lump sum win of $1.4 million. Kansas City Kansas
Author: Sacramento, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Judging Office and Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 03 2014
Caribbean Cruise Line No mention of buying in to time share, before allowing to go on trip, was suppose receive all information of receipt paid in mail and package of all details of vacation in mail JUST received I piece of paper with a reservation number of it congratulating me with a phone number with further instructions Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Yamhill, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Caribbean Cruise Line Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 02 2014
TMobile i had phone service thru there company more than once, they over charged me alot til my phone got turned off. Nationwide Author: North Richland Hills, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: TMobile Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
Cashcard.com ABC Gift Cards or cardcash.com Cashcard received my $500 gift gard and never paid me for it. Brick New Jersey Author: Alvin, , Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Cashcard.com Brick, New Jersey

Jul 02 2014
HBM SUPPLY NATURALS DISCOUNT REWARDS At no time are you told that you will become s member and be charged $14.97 per month until you see it on your online banking. Then they refuse to refund the charge. California Author: PEARL, Mississippi Misc. Health Specialists: HBM SUPPLY NATURALS California

Jul 01 2014
Preferred Guest Resorts REVIEW: Team at Preferred Guest Resorts dedicated to 100% satisfaction of customers. Providing Best Vacations Ever through use of fun, affordable promotional vacation packages is top priority. *UPDATE: Preferred Guest Resorts pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Preferred Guest Resorts is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Paris, Other Resorts: SWREG, Inc Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jun 30 2014
United Reservation Services Free Airfare for Attending Seminar is a Scam Dallas Texas Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Travel Services: United Reservation Services Dallas, Texas

Jun 30 2014
Qmaxedition I got an email and did a survey or something. they offered me rewards which I refused so then they offered me a watch for the shipping of $5.99 which I did do. The watch came about 3 1/2 weeks later and there was absolutely no paperwork with it. I wondered about it at the time. Then came the charge on my creedit card of $95. When I called the # the man explained what it was all about and that I had to cancel withim 14 days. Cancel what??? I hadn't even gotten the watch within 14 days. I certainly don't need a watch every moonth and if I did I would go to a flea market. I got a cencellation # buat what a scam. I hope they can be put out of business and shame on me for being taken in Marilyn Reid Burbank California Author: Gowanda, New York Questionable Activities: Qmaxedition Burbank, California

Jun 26 2014
I Prox Premium Rewards Premium Rewards for registering Phising expedition Sacramento California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Social Services: I Prox Premium Rewards Sacramento , California

Jun 26 2014
Alamo Car Rental Charged 3 times more than the reservation, and would not refund when refused Autin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Alamo Car Rental Autin, Texas