Your Search | wli reservation rewards

Jul 15 2016
NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS NFA NFA sent me a claim award prize letter for a fake sweepstake. They provided no phone number and this address provided is a UPS store location!  Jackson Heights New York Author: wichita, Kansas $$ REWARDS Offered: NATIONAL FULLFILLMENT ADVISORS Jackson Heights , New York

Jul 15 2016
Aurora coffe did a online survey it said i won free coffee and i needed to pay 1.50 for shipping. I paid by my card. I never agreed to more and they debited my card $67.75 Danbury connecticut Author: CLEARLAKE, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Aurora coffe Internet

Jul 15 2016
Nationstar Mortgage Company As of June 2015 my Dad passed away and I was left Administration of Estate. Coppell Texas Author: Riviera Beach, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Nationstar Mortgage Company Nationwide

Jul 15 2016
Heisley tire and brake So I go to the shop car breaks down I let them know what's going on and what I think it might be 2 days later they called me I need a new transmission I said are you sure they said yeah we've tested everything and it's your transmission its shot. I said okay please put me up an estimate but please check again because I think it might be one or two other things and not the transmission. no it's the transmission we know we tested everything you need a new transmission it'll be about $1,800 so I say okay thank you. I take the car the next day and I take it to a specific transmission shop the transmission shop drives it around for 2 days and calls me and says yeah all you need is a new alternator your transmission is fine. Eddie Ohio Author: Willoughby, Ohio $$ REWARDS Offered: Heisley tire and brake Ohio

Jul 15 2016
UHaul --Phone reservation agent Christy--would not provide full name guaranteed--not, location, equipment, time not guaranteed with reservation, $50?, rude customer service Phone reservation agent oklahoma Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Moving & Storage: UHaul Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
farebuzz.com Alfonso J Ripped off on travel airline reservation New York, New York Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Air Travel: farebuzz.com Internet

Jul 14 2016
Rapid Fulfillment inc 12924 pierce stPacoima CA 91331 Kept charging my visa monthly after repeated notification to stop De Author: Charleston, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Rapid Fulfillment inc CA

Jul 12 2016
Take two night Take three nightcoasttocoastgrandgetaways.com Paid for hotel reservationin 2014. Tried several time to book. Always no availabilty. I tried a month before my planned trip. Paid $179. Then extended for another $100 last year. Made reservation online in June for a July date. Claimed they never received it. Now they are asking me to extend again and say they dont have any availability. Huge scam. Sarasota Florida Author: Bronx, New York Travel Services: Take two night Sarasota, Georgia

Jul 12 2016
cfk pf rewards money out of account after i wrote them and told them to cancel still charging my account Internet Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Liars: cfk pf rewards Internet

Jul 11 2016
oodle Market Place William Alexander, Landon M. bvgFc and More Under cats for sale, the first 10 listings or more are scam,Internet Author: Bartlett, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: oodle Market Place Internet

Jul 11 2016
goverment vacations rewards SCAM FLORIDA Nationwide Author: romulus, Michigan Sales People: goverment vacations rewards Nationwide

Jul 10 2016
Raymond (Ray) Rau -TX Barndominium Group Rau Builders Rustic Ranch Homes Ray Rau-made our life miserable and should not get away with it!! Spring Texas Author: Humble, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Raymond (Ray) Rau -TX Barndominium Group Spring,

Jul 10 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM It said free but it took my money out of my account with out permission Internet
Call them I think is better Author: clinton, Iowa $$ REWARDS Offered: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

Jul 08 2016
All american readers 305 Flora St, Bellingham, WA 98225 Nationwide Author: Slidell, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: All american readers Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Emcorp home improvement LLC Ernie Contes. Ernie Contes showed up to install a mini split air con system on May 26,2016.it is July 9 and it's still not working. The water is not draining out but into the apt walk now threre is mold ever time he sends his guys to fix it it gets worse he damaged the brick of the building to make a vent. It is exposed to all the rain seeping in. He became hostile when I told him I want my $6500 refund I called the police on him. This will go to court. He is a scam. No knowledge of construction. I asked for insurance. I'm still waiting. No home improvement license? Stay away from him Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn , New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Emcorp home improvement LLC Brooklyn, New York

Jul 07 2016
Butler,rose & jameson They told me that I won 3,900,000 that was a crock, but this is not over by a long shot bitches. You don't lie to ME! BABYLON New York Author: OPELIKA, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Butler,rose & jameson BABYLON, New York

Jul 06 2016
Larry Hourd Executor of awards Commissioner of Judging Processing DIVISION AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION Award for $1,327,940.00 lump sum or annual payments of $66,666.66 per year for 30 years for the total of $2,000,000.00 KANSAS city Kansas Author: Clermont, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry Hourd Executor of awards KANSAS city, Kansas

Jul 06 2016
Diageo False Advertizement Del Rio Texas Author: Tujunga, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Diageo Internet

Jul 04 2016
Reserve Travel.com Alliance Reservation Network Unauthorized/Double Billing Phoenix Arizona Author: Richmond, Virginia Travel Services: Reserve Travel.com Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 03 2016
American Sweepstakes Advisor I was told that i won $$1,200,000.00 00/cents i need to send them $39.95 and then i will recieve my Guaranteed Cash/Prize of $$1,200,000.00 and have not heard from them since . There Office is in New York Whitestone New York Author: Patterson, California $$ REWARDS Offered: American Sweepstakes Advisor Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Client services po box 17 Varsity lakes QLD 4227 Australia Attempt in collection of $10.00 for prize entry & claim directives documents started that I had been computer selected and confirmed as an $180,000,000 winner. I'm constantly receiving mailings like this one claiming millions of dollars to be allocated to me , fell for it once or twice but never again . Something needs to be done about this Varsity Lakes Australia Nationwide Author: Gloversville, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Client services po box 17 Varsity lakes QLD 4227 Australia

Jun 30 2016
Larry hourd ANC, award notification commission, I got the same thing as you did in the mail but I did send then $15.00 cash. I knew down deep it was a fraud but did it anyways. I hope this guy or guys get busted Kansas City Kansas Author: Chula Vista, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Larry hourd Kansas City , Kansas

Jun 29 2016
Pure Garcinia Green They were sending me a one time free trial if I paid the shipping charge. Now my credit card is being debited $89.97 a month since April. San Diego, CA 92130 Internet Author: Jackson, Mississippi $$ REWARDS Offered: Pure Garcinia Green Internet

Jun 29 2016
Jr services Anthony pinzine emily trevino Scam artists Chicago Il Author: Chicago , Illinois $$ REWARDS Offered: Jr services

Jun 28 2016
Vacations made easy Reservation never booked, card was charged Internet Author: bloomfield, New Jersey Travel Services: Vacations made easy Internet