Your Search | wm144
Approximately 1 Reports Found

May 15 2013
Wm144 Bill Grant in Minnesota is a romance scam artist who scammed me out of $96,000. I really dont know how that happened, but all i knew was i began sending him money. I lost everything, i took loans for him and also used my home as a colateral for loans and now my house will be taken away from me if I dont pay back. he was so promising, i saw him on webcam but what i know now is that he is not for real. he made me send money through home theatre systems i bought from walmart and also through teddy bears, moneygram in walmart and western union. i want my money back, if someone could please track him and help me out, as i'm almost at the verge of a nervous breakdown. he took all my retirment money too. He claimed love and devotion and sang for me on phone, but i'm totally convinced that he is a fake and all he wanted was my money. help me please Minneapolis Tennessee Author: Winnipeg, New York Wanted Criminals: Wm144 Spring Hill, Tennessee