WONDERSPACE TECH CAMP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wonderspace tech camp
There may be more reports for "wonderspace tech camp"
For more results perform a general search for "wonderspace tech camp"
Showing 1-25 of 4,280 Found Reports For more specific results for "wonderspace tech camp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Asurion Countless hours wasted with tech support 4 times laptop sent in for repair. HAS NEVER WQRKED Nationwide Author: Silver City, New Mexico Computer Service & Repair: Asurion Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
SouthWest Ford, aka Charlie Gilchrist Ford and/or Charlie Gilchrist Southwest Ford No hot air, Service tech left off clamp, We wont charge you for our error, Need new motor Weatherford Texas Author: Azle, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: SouthWest Ford Weatherford, Texas

Mar 13 2017
aga tech support LLC Neuron support took $199 for anti-virus which failed/ ruined computer/ replacement $800 MORGANTOWN West Virginia Author: Littleton, Colorado Computer Manufactures: aga tech support LLC MORGANTOWN, West Virginia

Mar 12 2017
Richard Rogers, One Tech, LAIT Services Inc. Scam artist, hoax, fraud, thief, convicted criminal Northridge California Author: California Internet Fraud: richard rogers Northridge, California

Mar 11 2017
javelin tech I went to javelin in 2009 i could never get my certificate or anything from this sschool i went into debt and never got to used my degree. And i still can't get my certificate. So. What did i use the loan for. I dont really know where all of the koan mone well they would never let me get my certificate. I had to pay 250.00 just to take morning. classes that wasn't. right Cobb Georgia Author: Newton , Georgia Trade Schools: javelin tech Georgia

Mar 09 2017
Centurion Tech The Kure The company sent me a thumb drive that crashed my computer and the virus can't be removed and they won't honor their guarantee of up to $1,000 for damages. Tampa Florida Author: West Burlington, Iowa Computer Fraud: Centurion Tech Tampa, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Ocean Canyon Properties As members of OAR as Styx River being our home camp we were ready to finish our contract which we honestly were completing and this company bullied us into a contract resulting in yearly fees for a depleting camp that we can't even use unless we upgrade and pay more. Texarkana Texas Author: Theodore, Alabama Campgrounds: Ocean Canyon Properties Texarkana, Texas

Mar 03 2017
Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Fraud and Tech Support Scam Vernon Hills Illinois Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Boomerang Tech Solutions LLC Vernon Hills, Illinois

Feb 27 2017
techdrive inc Log Me In / techdrive support Techdrive Does Not Provide Proper Service and Support Falls Church/Offshore tech support Virginia/Offshore tech support Author: Marysville, Washington Computer Service & Repair: techdrive inc Falls Church, Virginia

Feb 25 2017
Your Local Tech LLC. Armando Aguilar Your Local Tech LLC. Armando Aguilar scams elderly people into giving him their credit cards and performed fraudulent charges without approval Katy Texas
Author: Katy, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Your Local Tech LLC. Katy, Texas

Feb 25 2017
HL Camp, Program Trading Program Trading, Hank Camp, HL Camp, Roberta Zerbinato. Hank camp program trading seminars are a fraud. Palm Beach Gardens Florida
Author: Miami Beach , Florida Business Consultants: HL Camp, Program Trading Palm Beach Gardens , Florida

Feb 24 2017
micro tech/ Micro supply Micro tech, Micro supply, Both same company based in LV po box in Las Vegas Nevada Wrong company Author: Denver, Colorado Customer: micro tech/ Micro supply Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2017
Nutra Now My refund was suppose to be $79.95 and they only returned $19.95. Called and they said they only refund 25% Mesquite Texas Author: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Nutra Now Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
HL Camp and Company HANK CAMP, HL CAMP, PROGRAM TRADING Fraudster Hank Camp claims he trains Goldman Sachs and LIME trading. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Brokerage Companies: HL Camp and Company Palm Beach Gardens , Florida

Feb 20 2017
AVG/GO TECH SUPPORT AVG/GO ADVANCED TECH SUPPORT Internet Author: MESA, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: AVG/GO TECH SUPPORT Internet

Feb 19 2017
Amazon tech support, help desk Internet Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Amazon Internet

Feb 16 2017
Sonnys camp n travel Biggest rip off and scam when it comes to buying a camper. Please do not buy a cruiser rv from this place. Both are junk. Concord North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina RV Dealers: Sonnys camp n travel North Carolina

Feb 15 2017
Choice home warranty no help when needed and gave different story from tech houston Nationwide SO because.... Author: RICHMOND, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice home warranty Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Itt Tech Henderson Nv Ripped off for books we could not use. Henderson Nevada Author: Pearce , Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Itt Tech Henderson Nv Henderson, Nevada

Feb 13 2017
Energy blue tech Energy blue tech, plano,jarred olsen Energy blue tech does not pay there subcontractors Richardson Texas Lance Contractor Author: crowley, Texas Builders & Contractors: Energy blue tech Richardson , Texas

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Apex Coffee Machines The company sod me non-functional machine. The sent a tech out and the tech could not get it to operate. The the confirmed to me I would only need a bottom part of machine; but they sent top part of the machine which is inoperable. I am asking for a refund. They did not want to resend the tech out, the sent only a link and the pump would not work on it. Syosset NY Author: Cleveland, Ohio Vending Machine Companies: Apex Coffee Machines Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Big Fish Casino Not answering tech problems and strange happenings Internet
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Casinos & Cardrooms: Big Fish Casino Internet

Feb 05 2017
Glamor Time Pools Gary Lively Pebble Tech Pool Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Pool Services: Glamor Time Pools Allen, Texas

Feb 04 2017
Digiarty Software, Inc (WinXDVD) Anna HengSales & Tech Support Teamサポート チームDigiarty Software, Inc. I downloaded a program that did not work well -did not get refund Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Computer Software: Digiarty Software, Inc (WinXDVD) Internet