Your Search | wonderspace tech camp

Jul 25 2016
Live Technician Scam company led me to believe they were Microsoft Tech support. They put 142 viruses on my son's brand new laptop in the first hour of usage. Internet Author: Islip, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Live Technician Internet

Jul 25 2016
CGTV The Young Agency Deceptive strategy to sell their acting class summer camp Nationwide Author: Florence, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: CGTV Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Celleral Used high tech internet adds to confuse and sell anti aging products to seniors Internet
Author: Peoria, Arizona Medical Supplies: Celleral Internet

Jul 23 2016
Superior Tech Hellp Kevin Smith Wants me to log o/ to his website to return 99.00 Threatened to charge my C.C. 400.00 if I didn't cooperated. New York Nationwide Author: Smithland, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Superior Tech Hellp Nationwide

5, Report #1292036

Jul 22 2016
I VISION TECH SUPPORT TECHSUPPORT LAS VEGAS IVTS TECH SERVICES MY REWARDS TECH HELP fake tech support website - $9.95/mo subscription charge didn't get noticed Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irvine, California Internet Services: I VISION TECH SUPPORT Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2016
Tech Ginee You must purchase these services to help you or else! The hackers will get you. Internet Author: East Orange, New Jersey Internet Services: Tech Ginee Internet

Jul 21 2016
Tenn Trans Tech Tennessee Transmission Tech Lying, robbing, disrespectful Elizabethton Tennessee Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Tenn Trans Tech Elizabethton, Tennessee

Jul 20 2016
Miller Motte College Miller Motte Tech College Miller Motte Is not an Acredited College Wilmington North Carolina Author: wilmington, North Carolina Medical Personnel: Miller Motte College Wilmington, North Carolina

Jul 19 2016
BOHEMIAN CLUB / BOHEMIAN GROVE, CAMP VALET WHISTLEBLOWER FIRED AFTER LAWYER FILES LAWSUIT 2014 SAN FRANCISCO California
website Author: SANTA BARBARA, California Lawyers: BOHEMIAN CLUB / BOHEMIAN GROVE SAN FRANCISCO, California

Jul 19 2016
Saiks I tech Horrible Experience keeps calling and harassing and threatening my family Internet Author: Carmi , Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Saiks I tech Internet

Jul 14 2016
Avangate Tech Live Connect Pte Ltd products Indian Fast talk and Gibberish. Backdooring all the way. Only bought a product that cost less than 50 bucks. later charged for nearly $600 Internet Author: pine Bluff, Arkansas Hackers: Avangate Internet

Jul 14 2016
staripl.com Beijing Starlight IPL Do Not Buy from StarIPL.com. They make cheap junk. Bought physical therapy laser from them, it arrived with the screen falling out. I had to repair it myself, no tech support. The the first time I use it the probe falls apart, not designed or built well. Avoid, scam. Beijing Internet
Favorable outcome Author: Midland , Michigan Medical Supplies: staripl.com Internet

Jul 06 2016
Superely Tech HK CO Superely Sell Bad iPhones 6s & Samsungs S6 & S7's Won't Refund Your Money ********* ********* ********* hangpin Yayuan, Bant Nationwide Author: Burbank, California Cellular Phone Companies: Superely Tech HK CO Nationwide

Jul 05 2016
machine zone Game of war fire age No tech support response California Internet Author: Greene, Iowa Computer Software: machine zone Game of war fire age Internet

Jul 04 2016
jrobinson intensive wrestling camp irobinson, intensive, camp, wrestling, dorm, counselors, harassed, intimidating, bullying, teammate, abusive, roommate, rescue, picture, ripoff, expensive Edinboro Pennsylvania Author: Hastings, Michigan Questionable Activities: jrobinson intensive wrestling camp Edinboro, Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs, Joe, and Father Company will not honor a 7 year warranty of poor quality repairs they did to my firepalce twice. And refuse to respond to my countless calls to there office. Representatives were extremly unprofessional when then entered my home. And Rip me off for $450.00 cash. Beware do not use this company. Beachwood New Jersey Author: Sewell, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs Beachwood , New Jersey

Jun 27 2016
Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Donated for a fee, unusable software to force hiring their expensive tech support staff Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Software: Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Internet

Jun 27 2016
vista pools Chip Law pools by vista, delta pools, pool-tech inc Professional con artist Rochester New York Author: Rochester, New York Pool Builders: vista pools Chip Law Rochester, New York

Jun 25 2016
INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Achieve Gea LLC , MXPX Tech Co. LLC, Global Investment Group, INVX Global Realty LLC The head of this scam is the con artist name Aldo Nestor Marchena, a peruvian national, this thief is not alone he has partners in different countries of South America, Bolivia, Argentina, Belize and of course in PERU , where he works with MOISES URMAN BULLON a con artist with 74 years of experience, which I know his modis operandis, he rents expensive properties in posh neigbourghoods, he does not paid the rent, and make belived that he lives in wealth because he has his investments with a great banquer and financial adviser by the name of ALDO MARCHENA , this way he captures money, for the investments located in the USA, The con artist MOISES URMAN BULLOS takes about 20% Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Miami,

Jun 23 2016
AVANGATEE SERVICES, LLC TECH -- SEAN SMITH Computer Online Repair, Saying they are from: IOLO System Mechanics SAN LEANDRO California Author: Hamilton, Indiana Computer Fraud: AVANGATEE SERVICES, LLC SAN LEANDRO, California

Jun 23 2016
Easy Soft Tech Kivi Solutions.co.uk Phishing Attack - Technical Support Scam! Fort Worth Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Easy Soft Tech Internet

Jun 22 2016
Bricks4kidz Franchise #435 Bricks4Kidz franchise (franchise #435 ran by Lily Skop) does is underwhelming. Legos were simply strewn on the floor of a smelly gym. There was zero personality out of the teacher. I got the feeling that this job was a bother. This Camp was nothing more than expensive daycare. Aurora, Parker, Centennial & Castle Rock, CO Internet
Author: Aurora, Colorado Camps & Campgrounds: Bricks4kidz Internet

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 21 2016
VISIO Service Tech removes optical port, Customer Service denies claim to correct issue Nationwide Author: Beaverton, Oregon TVs & VCRs: VISIO Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
Better Senior Living From their catalog I ordered a fold away treadmill sent check Feb. 24,2016, cashed March 1 received no product, can't reach by phone or email Paoli Pennsylvania Author: Camp Verde, Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: Better Senior Living Paoli, Pennsylvania