Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: woodforest national bank
There may be more reports for "woodforest national bank"
For more results perform a general search for "woodforest national bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 15 2017
macys Macys, aka department store bank,aka GC credit company has filed false reports to credit agences, billed me for false services, filed with collection agence falsely Henderson, Galleria Mall Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: macys Henderson, , Nevada

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 14 2017
High Class Universe ripped me off I ordered 2 cute dog banks called The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box , and I paid $21.99 each. I don't know - their web site is shut down. Internet Author: Moline, Illinois Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 14 2017
APM Faxless this company some how got access to my account and took money.. investigation is now being done by my bank..Vancouver British Columbia Author: New Westminster, British Columbia Banks: APM Faxless Vancouver, British Columbia

Feb 14 2017
flagship merchant services charged my bank account for a card reader that was never aujthorsized charlestown Massachusetts Author: Columbus, Ohio Banks: flagship merchant services charlestown, Massachusetts

Feb 14 2017
omg national plantation Florida Charged my credit card twice without my authorization after i cancelled with omg national Plantation Florida Author: plantation, Florida SEO - Reputation Management: omg national plantation Florida Plantation, Florida

Feb 14 2017
National Congress of Employers Association AKA NCE GapAfford Plus, AKA MultiPlan Inc, AKA NCE Premier Medical Insurance, AKA NCE Group, AKA Amenity Benefits, AKA Allied National Lied, Scam, Fake, Pre-Exisiting Condition Termination, No refunds Houston TX Author: Durham, North Carolina Health Insurance: National Congress of Employers Association Internet

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Flash Advance A total bait and switch company. After giving my info my bank accounts were attacked. Tampa Internet/Florida Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance Internet

Feb 12 2017
Samratin Law Center National Home Preservation Predatorial Foreclosure Assistance California Author: Newark, New Jersey Legal Services: Samratin Law Center Internet

Feb 12 2017
Synchrony Bank, Synchrony Financial Rewards, Credit Card, Customer Service, Denial, Rude, Ripoff, Cheated Nationwide Let's talk contradiction.. Author: Illinois Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
MERRICK BANK scam, liars, missing payment Nationwide And... Author: ridgewood, New York Credit & Debt Services: MERRICK BANK Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Glowappeal Nouveau skin care celestial core jaanu Charging my bank account under different names almost $200. For a one time free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling Tustin, california Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Glowappeal Internet

Feb 11 2017
Celestial core Jaanu skin care Free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling. Charged my bank acct. $89.95 Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Celestial core Internet

Feb 10 2017
VIRGIN MOBIL Bought a iPhone from Virgin Mobil tried to return and said I never purchased phone. Its on my bank account Virgin Mobile Plainfield, IN Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Telemarketers: VIRGIN MOBIL Internet

Feb 10 2017
emerald card/mastercard h and r block/emeraldcard when I took a advance from my card at the bank I was charged a 35.00 fee each time I did it, did not know this olympia Washington It Took Me 15 Seconds To Find This Fee On Their Disclosure Sheet Author: olympia, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: emerald card/mastercard olympia, Washington

Feb 10 2017
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision LLC The world's cutest dog coin bank - I paid for 4 of them and never received them Internet Author: VANCOUVER, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 10 2017
SureViagra.com Owner / Operator Leslie FernandesCustomer Support ExecutiveToll Free : 1-888-663-2040 / 646-893-7959 Said couldnt accept credit card for online order, needed my bank routing information 3275 S Jones Blvd STE 103 Las Vegas, NV 89146-676 Internet . las vegas nevada Author: Fort Worth, Texas Drugstores: SureViagra.com Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fort Hood National Bank extra, unexplained charges ,removing any benefit from two savings accounts, Ft. Hood Texas and the internet Nice Try Author: Haltom City, Texas Banks: Fort Hood National Bank Internet

Feb 10 2017
Fit trial I ordered the diet pills 2 of them and i was only supposed to be charged the S/H charges 4.95 and 5.95 that was on 1-20-2017 and then a few weeks later they debut my account for 87.49 and 89.49 that was not the agreement there was nothing said about these amts so I say fraud is a thing here they are scamming you I went to my bank and reported them for fraud and I better get my money back, ,I did not authorize this at all Canton Ohio Nationwide Hard to believe Author: Libby, Montana Alternative Health: Fit trial Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
cash net us group the email said that I have ignored about bureau of defaulters and SS# is in hold. If I dont contract them within 24 hous they will charge me with fraud and theft by deception and federal banking regulation. To pay up $832.75 if not it will cost more they will let FBI and my employer anf the bank and if that happens it will cost me $13,428.15. no city internet Total Scam Author: fitchburg, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: cash net us group Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
Unstoppable vision Dog piggy banks I ordered 4 piggy banks and never received them. Spent 109.95 and cannot receive a refund from bank as I authorized the payment Louisiana Author: Eagle Lake, Minnesota Furniture & Furnishings: Unstoppable vision Louisiana

Feb 09 2017
High Class Universe Ordered puppy bank on Dec.5 for a gift. My cc was charged, but it never was shipped. Their website has been removed. Internet Author: Nashville , Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 09 2017
SalonEquipment.net After withdrawing money 4200 from my account never sent product... would return phone calls. Miami, Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you!
Author: Sarasota, Florida Beauty Salons: SalonEquipment.net Miami, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Country wide mortgage Bank of America, Seneca mortgage, & Nationstar Mortgage Rip- Off, we know the country took advantage of us in 2005, then Bank of America took over the loan and we tried to get information from them concrening the loan and they told us they could only work with what the got from Countrywide.  Orlando Florida Bank of america has bought my home loan too and my credit is ruined even though they did do a home loan modification I make payments and they still report me late but I have my bank statements Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Country wide mortgage Orlando, Florida