Your Search | woodforest national bank

Oct 27 2014
Enterprise Financial Group, National Auto Services Attempted Ripoff Via Extended Warranty Scam St. Charles Missouri Author: ARLINGTON, Virginia Auto Warranty: Enterprise Financial Group St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 27 2014
Central Payment Corporation and Brandon Masai Central Payment did not abide with the terms of my 60-day trial contract and billed me for services and cancellation. Central Payment employee Brandon Masai called on my business in person representing credit card processing service. He told me that the agreement was a 60 trial period which he wrote on my contract copy. Within a few days I received a card terminal. I call Central Payment and said I didn't want to change and was given the address to return the terminal which I did and kept the tracking number for receipt. I was first told I would be refunded all fees charged to me within one week. I called again in 10 days to inquire about the credit of fees and was told they would not refund the fees. I have tried calling Brandon Masai but he does not answer the phone or return calls. The account was never activated but Central Payment continues charging my checking account fees. I have had to make arrangement with my bank to stop this rip.off. San Rafael California Author: Bishop , California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Central Payment Corporation San Rafael , California

Oct 26 2014
National Home Gardening Club One of the Biggest Rip-offs I have ever seen: National Home Gardening Clu Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Le Roy, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Oct 25 2014
Slimdown 8889786806 On 9/19/14, there was an unauthorized withdrawal from my account for $49.99 plus a $.50 international charge. I have contacted the company and they claim to have cancelled my account and refunded my money (even providing me with cancellation/refund numbers). I have yet to see any refund and every time i call them they claim the bank has my funds. I want my refund and the internet charge returned!! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Slimdown 8889786806 Internet

Oct 25 2014
ss auto sales Shane and angel sanderson and lucus walker, lucus walker automotive garage paid down payment on a truck and 1000 a monyh for 7 months that was 12500 truck in july 1 day after psyment they didnt call stole my vehicle i later find out lucus had a lean on it through realfoot national bank so it was all illegal transaction i basically paid off his truck they took it back and told me it was a day late mayfield Kentucky
Author: Calvert City, Kentucky Car Financing: ss auto sales mayfield , Kentucky

Oct 25 2014
credit one bank 2 months of me paying per month they claim they did not receive the payments i have proof from the usps of my payments being made to credit one bank city of industry california Nationwide Author: harrogate, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: credit one bank Nationwide

Oct 24 2014
Signature Tax ServiceVerified REVIEW: Signature Tax Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Signature Tax Service past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality tax representation, San Francisco, New York, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Los Angeles, and Ft. Lauderdale*UPDATE: Signature Tax Service pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Signature Tax Service recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Signature Tax Service | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Experienced Tax Attorneys and tax professionals representing clients before the IRS and state negotiating legal tax relief agreements in areas of filing delinquent tax returns, payroll tax representation, bank levies, audits, & more. San Francisco, California

Oct 24 2014
Direct C-Cost, Inc On October 23, 2014 I received a check for $1,972.68 along with a letter from this company stating I had been chosen to participate in a paid Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. When I visited their web page, there was no information about the company only a place to enter the user ID and password included on the letter. Upon calling the bank the check was drawn on for check verification, I was informed the bank would only verify checks for their customers and I was instructed to enter my user ID. I did not cash the check and I do believe this to be a scam others should be aware of. ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS New Jersey Author: Greeneville , Tennessee Employment Services: Direct C-Cost, Inc ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, New Jersey

Oct 24 2014
Meta Bank Pay Power Prepaid Debit Card Card offered through TaxAct.com Holding My Tax Refund of $5,818 that was deposited by Internal Revenue Service Reno Nevada Author: Marietta, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Meta Bank Pay Power Prepaid Debit Card Reno, Nevada

Oct 23 2014
National Multi List Service listed with service doing a search on google cannot find a add for it can find the one i put in craigslist edgewater colorado Author: galena, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: National Multi List Service Edgewater, Colorado

Oct 23 2014
Dwolla Dwolla basically has ZERO seller protection, so if you sell services, Dwolla can go back 7 years in time and take money back from you for any reason at all, and you have no recourse whatsoever. They will not give you a chance to defend yourself. They will simply remove money from your bank account. Nationwide Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Dwolla Nationwide

Oct 23 2014
People Security Bank & Trust Penn Security, PSBT This Bank is a SCAM! East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Bronx, New York Banks: People Security Bank & Trust East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 23 2014
National Power Supply Wired $17,750 for remanufactured Cummins 903V8; have no engine and no refund; have not heard from company after they stole my money Yakima Washington Author: St. George, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: National Power Supply Yakima, Washington

Oct 23 2014
US Bank US Bank Mastercard Gift Card/ US Bank National Association false authorization Nationwide Author: Franklin, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Bank Nationwide

Oct 23 2014
saving makes money charged my bank 87 dollars without approvel eniccno California Author: huntsville, Alabama Loans: saving makes money eniccno, California

Oct 22 2014
Healthcare National Marketing, Inc. National Association For Medical and Dental Company hires people with criminal backgrounds. Made me signing up for Healthcare Unsafe. New Port Richey Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Healthcare National Marketing, Inc. New Port Richey, Florida

Oct 22 2014
National protection services The owners of this place are scammers This place hire people and teach them to scam people and their credit cards they usually target older seniors they only give you a (10) minute break through out your work day and the owner a older ladies comes screaming at the employees that if no sells are made no one gets their break or she'll start sending people home or start firing people I don't know why a broader investigation of this place had not been conducted Brick New Jersey
Author: Brick , New Jersey Advertising Agencies: National protection services Brick , New Jersey

Oct 22 2014
TD BANK/ alvin leung (manger) AGRESSIVELY THRE ME DOWN FROM 2ND FLOOR DOWN TO 1ST FLR OF BANK vancouver BC Author: vancouver, Alabama Banks: TD BANK/ alvin leung (manger) vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 22 2014
Bank Of America- Home Loan Loan Modification Californiam Nationwide Author: Everett, Massachusetts Loan Modification: Bank Of America- Home Loan Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
skin glow Equinox not sure They asked for £4.95 for postage only for a trial package. Then took £95.00 after 15 days from my bank account which I had not signed for. JEM House, Cranleigh Surrey UK GU6 8TT Nationwide Author: hemel hempstead UK, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: skin glow Equinox Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
financial help services American debt relief debited bank account have not made payments to creditors Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: vienna, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: financial help services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Core Talent Anonymous Scam, this company does bank scam with your money, owner does stage plays and forget to plays us. Frisco Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Core Talent Internet

Oct 21 2014
Calvary Portfolio Services This company steals your personal information and attempts to commit fraud against consumers. They make threatening phone calls trying to intimidate people to give up personal information in order to scam their bank accounts. The owner of this company, along with anyone who works here should be arrested for fraud! Valhalla New York Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Collection Agencies: Calvary Portfolio Services Valhalla, New York

Oct 21 2014
Direct merchants bank I received a bill for 25,000 from direct merchants bank. I have no account with them. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Direct merchants bank Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Adora Financial Service Limited Sir Kenneth Brett Union Bank Loan scam Lagos Nigeria Author: Nationwide Loans: Adora Financial Service Limited Nationwide