WORLD TRADERS ASSOCIATION (AKA WTA. UTA) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: world traders association (aka wta. uta)
There may be more specific results for "world traders association (aka wta. uta)"
For more specific results for "world traders association (aka wta. uta)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Camping World BURLINGTON, WA 98233 Washington Author: Tulalip, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Camping World BURLINGTON, WA 98233, Washington

Jul 19 2017
Myhammock.com, World Class Hammocks Inc., Swings n Things, Double charged me, Terrible Customer Services orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: myhammock.com Florida

Jul 19 2017
Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Scammed me for $1500 for a 1million dollar tradeline Internet
Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Internet

Jul 18 2017
CBM Financial Christopher Munoz AKA Chris Munoz CBM Financial DBACoastal Financial Services or Coastal Financial Group Scams employees and/or contractors out of Time and Materials by using Net 30 Terms Pacific Grove California Author: Monterey, California Loan Modification: CBM Financial Pacific Grove , California

Jul 18 2017
Bill Dollard AKA Island Owners SJ LLC We were lead down a path of lies and deception Patchoque New York Author: Baiting Hollow, New York Builders & Contractors: Bill Dollard Patchoque, New York

Jul 17 2017
CYFFA Conejo Youth Flag Football Association Rip Off Thousand Oaks California Author: Thousand Oaks, California Sports Teams & Clubs: CYFFA Thousand Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Brooks College Brooks college Long Beach , ca I'm in severe debt! Brooks college aka crooks college Author: Linden, New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Brooks College

Jul 17 2017
U.S. Bank Association Rewards Card Sunrun Do not buy or lease anything promising you a cash card issued by these entities Nationwide Nationwide Author: California Bait-and-Switch: U.S. Bank Association Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Air wind and solar AKA AWS Daryl Easton Amanda Easton They installed faulty solar panel system and was not tdlr license to do in the state of Texas and they burned my house down and mine and my children and my wife stuff up and refuse to pay Dallas Texas
Author: ARP, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Air wind and solar AKA AWS Texas

Jul 16 2017
Kevin Oickle. Aka Gregory Kevin. KGO Welding. Half Moon Custom kennels. Takes deposit and just comes up with excuses. Stay away Sherwood Park Alberta Author: Okotoks, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Kevin Oickle. Aka Gregory Kevin. KGO Welding. Half Moon Custom kennels.

Jul 16 2017
American Gun Association Merchandise ripoff PLUS fraudulent charges Austin Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Credit Card Fraud: American Gun Association Austin, Texas

Jul 16 2017
Ye Old World Contracting Arthur Parrinello Arthur Parrinello - Old World Painting Lancaster County interior designer scammed thousands of dollars from single mother with a disabled child Millersville Pennsylvania Author: New York, New York Builders & Contractors: Ye Old World Contracting Millersville, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2017
Take a getaway Take Three They sold me (2) 3 day getaways anywhere in the world for $399. They sent me nothing in the mail as promised and would not give me a website address. They said I had 2 years to use it and when the 2 years were up, they called me and asked me if I wanted to extend. After much conversation and the promise things would be different this time, I paid the money got a phone number, which is disconnected, and never heard from them again. Then yesterday they called and asked me if I wanted to extend. Said I had bought (2) packages 2 years ago. So, they tried to say I didn't extend. I am furious! Calling Gephard. Internet Author: Marriott Slaterville, Utah Hotel: Take a getaway Internet

Jul 15 2017
Melanie Wills Teacup Yorkie puppies for sale 100% Total SCAM! PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU FELL VICTIM TO THIS PERSON SPOKANE Nationwide Author: Mt. Pocono , Pennsylvania Horse Traders: Melanie Wills Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Real Notary pros Robert FioreAka Ben Zeller, Anthony and Louis Delgato,Lauri Fiore,Aka, Lauri Christensen(maiden)aka Heather and Clair Schmitt are all names that relate to these two bosses of Real Notary Pros,National Notary Network and currently National Notary of Americ Scam St Petersburg Nationwide
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Internet Fraud: Real Notary pros Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
AmOne loan experts, netcredit scam: luring me saying . I' already had an account. I just want the world to know the Predators are hunting Internet Author: Bremerton, Washington Loans: Financial Services: AmOne loans Internet

Jul 14 2017
Mantis Auto & Con. (Robert Medley) Dealer seemed to be reputable , seller was aka joseph.coons@chesterengineers.org Miami Florida
Author: Monroe, Connecticut Boat Dealers: Mantis Auto & Con Miami, Florida

Jul 14 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | took my money and ran. Do NOT use (((REDACTED)))! New York , New York
  (((REDACTED)))are rated an F with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) Author: New York, New York Party Planners: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New York, New York

Jul 14 2017
Zoomlane Inc Frank Francis, aka Fares Francis Failure to follow Florida Statutes regarding maintaining rental units Plant City Florida
Author: Plant City, Florida Real Estate Services: Zoomlane Inc Plant City , Florida

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
T-BONE AND CLAM INC, AKA Premier Communications Consulting, AKA, TABITHA PRYBY and Brandon ,aka Mike, Relkoff Installed broken fiber and would continuously lie about dates and time he was coming back to fix the issue. It's been over a month since this has been going on with no resolution. BOTHELL Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Miscellaneous Office Services: T-BONE AND CLAM INC BOTHELL, Washington

Jul 13 2017
salvage world auctions they scammed me Miami FL Author: 326 Lenox Circle, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: salvage world auctions Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Seeking Arrangement Brandon Wade/Lead Wey dating website, rbrandon wade, Internet My response Author: Lexington, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Seeking Arrangement Internet

Jul 12 2017
Careglow AkA Nova Skin Sciences, Allumiere skin care Paid $4.96 4 free trial but returned it unopened right away on 6/6 and chrgd $109.00. They claim they didn't receive it back! St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Skin Care: Careglow Florida