WORLD TRADERS ASSOCIATION & INTERNATIONAL MERCHANDISE GROUP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: world traders association & international merchandise group
There may be more specific results for "world traders association & international merchandise group"
For more specific results for "world traders association & international merchandise group"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
World Wide Beautiez On September 18th I ordered a fashion wheel set for 24.99 + shipping which came out to be about $30. It's been over a month and I still have not gotten anything. I emailed them a few times but have not heard anything back and I tried to call the number provided on the website but it is out of service. Internet
Author: Joliet, Illinois Internet Fraud: World Wide Beautiez Internet

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Medical service group Wishes to provide pain medications Internet Author: North Platte, Nebraska Drugstores: Medical service group Internet

crepslocker, crepslocker.com counterfeit + fake merchandise UK Internet
Author: Bath, Other Work at Home Business: crepslocker Internet

Demski Group Dev, Andrew Demski Web Design failure Internet
Author: New York, New York Websites: Demski Group Dev Internet

Oct 16 2017
Response to Comments Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
My Merchant Group LLC Jose Valerio Evangelist Thief Bklyn New York Author: Bklyn, New York Brokerage Companies: My Merchant Group LLC Bklyn, New York

Oct 16 2017
The National Persion Rescue group / Fort lee New jersey Author: Downers Grove, Illinois Animal Shelters: National Persion Rescue group / ,

Oct 16 2017
Divine Moving Group moving serivce Iowa Iowa Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Moving Companies: Divine Moving Group Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Money Gram Scam throughSecret Shopper 2017 Corporate Research International Karl Phillips, Melissa Phillips, Melvin Harton, Robert Stanford, Pilar Hayer Fortunately I saw through this immediately but I see how some people could be fooled into doing this. Frankston Texas Author: Irving, Texas Consumer Services: 2017 Corporate Research International Frankston, Texas

Oct 16 2017
Castle Law Group Lying, down right sorry people praying on the people they claim to help. Someone needs to hang these vermin Mt Juliet Tennessee Author: NEDERLAND, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Castle Law Group Mt Juliet, Tennessee

Oct 16 2017
Medical Services Group Annoying calls Reno Nationwide Author: Calimesa, California Sales People: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Worldgn.com World GN, Helo, Heka, World Global Network I want my money back!!! They have my FAULTY product back and keep delaying the refund. Miami Florida Author: Sacramento, California Fitness Consultants: Worldgn.com Miami, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Rick McGaha R&M Design Group DO NOT USE This guy is a Crook,filing charges against today Roswell Ga Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Home Improvements: Rick McGaha Roswell, Ga

Oct 16 2017
Ellis world Internet Author: Suffern, New York Attorney Generals: Ellis world Internet

Oct 15 2017
Blink Color Gulzar Parabtani Company deducted $19.99 from my debit card and never shipped merchandise California Internet Author: Burlington, New Jersey Sales People: Blink Color Internet

Oct 15 2017
CARID Bought a $300.00 Arnott Air Strut from CarID and had a mechanic install it on my car. The part leaked air ( (Part of an Air Suspension). . I went through there return process and they asked me to have mechanic shop indicate what was wrong with the part and provide pictures. I complied with that information. They continued to ask for more information including diagnosing the failed part. I was on the phone with several different people and they would never provide a supervisor to talk with. I called their customer relationship group and they said their hands were tied-- what ever that mean. I will never buy anything from them in the future and ask that anyone reading this statement refrain from ordering parts from them. When you're car is out of commission and it is due to a failure on their part, you would think Cranbury ยท NJ Author: St. Louis, Missouri Auto Parts: CARID Internet

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 14 2017
Window World Hiawatha Iowa Window World Hiawatha Iowa Worker Farts and Salesman Smells like Whiskey Hiawatha Iowa
Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Builders & Contractors: Window World Hiawatha, Iowa

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet