WORLD GYM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: world gym
There may be more specific results for "world gym"
For more specific results for "world gym"
Showing 26-50 of 31,045 Found Reports For more specific results for "world gym"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 11 2017
Ellys World SOCIAL MEDIA SCAM ARTIST Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys World Internet

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Ellys World On July 23rd 2017 I ordered a steam hair straightener was charged and said the order should take 6-8 weeks, it is now October 19th and have not received my item! I have emailed their so called support and have not gotten a response! Internet Author: Willmar, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Ellys World Internet

Oct 10 2017
Elly world The company sent a email saying my product will take 4-6 week . I waited never received the product. Never refund my money Las vegas Internet
Author: Commerce, Texas TV Advertisements: Elly world Internet

Brake World Performance Brakes Greenville South Carolina
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Business Consulting: Brake World Greenville, South Carolina

Oct 09 2017
WORLD OF AUTOGRAPHS (WOA) world of autographs WOA does not honor their sales Malverne New York Author: Malverne, New York Customer: cress Malverne, New York

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World On July 24th, 2017 I saw an ad on face book for a steam hair straightener for 49.97. I ordered it and the actuall order was placed under the name Elly's World. They said it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. I went back to my order receipt to track the order and it states the company no longer exists. I replied to my confirmation letter but yet have I received any feedback. Internet
Author: Debary, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Elly's World Internet

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World Woww Fashion Hair Straightener Internet Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World I ordered a hair steamer from this company and was charged 49.97 and never received my merchandise. I received a conformation number stating my shipment was on the way and never received it . Went back to the site and now company is no longer available what the heck, I want my money back they took out of my account. Find theses crooks. Internet Author: Fairfield, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 08 2017
Ellys World FB Ad for ellys professional steam hair straightner. I ordered one back in july. website not available Internet Author: South Carolina, South Carolina Adult Web Site: Ellys World Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
CAMPING WORLD DECEPTIVE SALES TACTICS FREDERICKSBURG VIRGINIA Author: Carlisle, Ohio Questionable Activities: CAMPING WORLD Nationwide

39, Report #207660

Oct 07 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. SLR takes a holistic approach to building a brand from the ground up.*UPDATE: Student Loan Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Re: Jason Spencer Rebuttal Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Corrupt Companies: Student Loan Relief - Jason Spencer TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Bloomington, Indiana

Oct 07 2017
Woww fashion ELLY'S WORLD I placed an order for a steam flat iron for my hair on July 25th 2017. The money was taken out of my bank account, but still no product almost 3 months later. I would suggest for others not to order from Elly's World, also known as Wow Fashions! Don't know Internet Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Woww fashion Internet

ELlis world ELlis world Elyse world Massachusetts
Author: Norton, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: ELlis world Norton, Massachusetts

Oct 07 2017
Elly''s world On Facebook 7/23/17 I seen an ad for the seam hair straightener I ordered it got my confirmation email and waited still did not receive it I tried to track my order with the information they sent me but that Web site is no longer my order number is 2981 I also emailed them quite a few times and no one has gotten back to me this company is a fraud I'm sure lots of people already lost their money do not buy from this company Internet Author: Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey Attorney Generals: Elly''s world Internet

Oct 07 2017
Ellys World I ordered a steam flat iron from ellysworld.com advertised on facebook and on the internet in early September for 49.99. I received a confirmation, and told i wpukd receive it in4- 6 weeks and I never received it. I wrnt to the website and it said it no longer exsists. Then I emailed them as direcred on my confirmation and they said it should be here in a few weeks. I m evervreceived it. I emailed again and to this date have yet to here back from them. Internet Author: Fresno, California Attorney Generals: Ellys World Internet

Oct 06 2017
Elly’s World I purchased a steam flat iron from them off of Facebook in early July, they said that it would take 4 to 6 weeks to receive it, well I tried to track it with the number that they gave me and it no longer exist Internet
Author: Detroit, Michigan Beauty Products: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 06 2017
Elly's World facebook ad for Elly's World steam hair straightener Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Elly’s World Sold fake hair straighteners to scam money Internet
Author: Manassas, Virginia Beauty Products: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 06 2017
Laban Roomes Goldgenie MISREPRESENTATION TO DEFRAUD THE PURCHASER. London Investor remorse and false statements. Author: Other Telephones: Laban Roomes Goldgenie London,

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
ELLY’S WORLD I Purchased they Professional Steam Hair Straighteners An Never Received Them An web url does not exist!!!!! They advertised on Facebook an they take Yur money An then disappear This Is A Ripoff An Something Needs To Be Done Sbout This Cuz That’s $50.00 I Cud Have Paid A Bill With!!!! Please Find Them An Prosecute Them!!!!! Internet Author: Rockford, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: ELLY’S WORLD Internet

Oct 04 2017
Vignesh Warsan VikkiLifetell Network Chennai Ltd This scammer, thief, Liar, VIkki or Vignesh Waran show me a wallet with Bitcoin BTC of 724,231.79, I sent money to this guy and I ask Is there any more fees he said no. Tuticorin, India Worldwide This scammer, thief of the homeless, thief of the hunger and Liar, Vikki or Vignesh Waran from Lifetell Network Chennai Ltd Author: Alabama Financial Services: Vignesh Warsan Nationwide