WORLD TRADERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: world traders
There may be more specific results for "world traders"
For more specific results for "world traders"
Showing 1-25 of 30,366 Found Reports For more specific results for "world traders"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Worldgn.com World GN, Helo, Heka, World Global Network I want my money back!!! They have my FAULTY product back and keep delaying the refund. Miami Florida Author: Sacramento, California Fitness Consultants: Worldgn.com Miami, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Ellis world Internet Author: Suffern, New York Attorney Generals: Ellis world Internet

Oct 15 2017
Shemika Jackson she will cheat you out your money, never will send product. Dont trust this site Internet This is a bogus complaint... Author: maple, Ohio Beauty Products: Shemika Jackson Internet

Oct 14 2017
Window World Hiawatha Iowa Window World Hiawatha Iowa Worker Farts and Salesman Smells like Whiskey Hiawatha Iowa
Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Builders & Contractors: Window World Hiawatha, Iowa

Oct 13 2017
Elly World They charged me for the straightener, but never sent me the product. Internet Author: High Point, North Carolina Beauty Salons: Elly World Internet

Oct 13 2017
Elly's World Internet Author: Hooksett, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's World Internet

Oct 13 2017
Elly’s World I ordered a steam hair straightener for $49.95 from an ad on Facebook. They took my money and I haven’t received the product. I ordered it on July 29, 2017. Internet Author: Warrior, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World i bought a steam flat iron and it said it was going to get here in 4-6 weeks i am waiting on it for 8 weeks already and i can not seem to track my order no more Internet
Author: Salinas, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
ELLY's world I ordered a straightener online from this company on 7/24/17. I've followed up with 2 emails demanding they either send me the product or refund muy move and have never received a response and now i see that there is no business. Internet Author: Lehigh acres, Florida Beauty Salons: ELLY's world Internet

Oct 12 2017
Spray Gun World, Spraygun Industry MIKE Mike, sole contact person at spraygunworld.com Cheyenne, Ca. Alhambra, CA Internet CA. Billing information Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Hardware & Tools: Spray Gun World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World I ordered the hair straightner since August 1 2017 still haven't received the product or my money back.The website is no longer availabe with no contact number or address Unkown Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Barbers: Elly's World Internet

Oct 11 2017
Elly’s World It has been 2 months since I ordered my Steam Straightener and I still have not received it. When I try to access my purchase to track it, it says it is no longer available. Internet Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Elly’s World Internet

Oct 11 2017
Ellys World SOCIAL MEDIA SCAM ARTIST Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys World Internet

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Ellys World On July 23rd 2017 I ordered a steam hair straightener was charged and said the order should take 6-8 weeks, it is now October 19th and have not received my item! I have emailed their so called support and have not gotten a response! Internet Author: Willmar, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Ellys World Internet

Oct 10 2017
Elly world The company sent a email saying my product will take 4-6 week . I waited never received the product. Never refund my money Las vegas Internet
Author: Commerce, Texas TV Advertisements: Elly world Internet

Oct 09 2017
Tech Options Trade (aka Age Traders) Scam Alert. The Scammer change their website name. Company claim to be in Boston MA and Switzerland. Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Online Trading: Tech Options Trade Internet

Brake World Performance Brakes Greenville South Carolina
Author: Greenville, South Carolina Business Consulting: Brake World Greenville, South Carolina

Oct 09 2017
WORLD OF AUTOGRAPHS (WOA) world of autographs WOA does not honor their sales Malverne New York Author: Malverne, New York Customer: cress Malverne, New York

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World On July 24th, 2017 I saw an ad on face book for a steam hair straightener for 49.97. I ordered it and the actuall order was placed under the name Elly's World. They said it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. I went back to my order receipt to track the order and it states the company no longer exists. I replied to my confirmation letter but yet have I received any feedback. Internet
Author: Debary, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Elly's World Internet

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World Woww Fashion Hair Straightener Internet Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet