Your Search | worldcom wireless at&t wireless forster & garbus bcr palisades o.s.i. & prof recovry sytms
There may be more reports for "worldcom wireless at&t wireless forster & garbus bcr palisades o.s.i. & prof recovry sytms"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "worldcom wireless at&t wireless forster & garbus bcr palisades o.s.i. & prof recovry sytms"

Jul 11 2014
Straight talk prepaid wireless Fraudulent charges Nationwide Nationwide Author: Damascus, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Straight talk prepaid wireless Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Wallace Morgan Inc and Alta Vista Group Inc. Tommy Smith, Gary McKinley, Steve Dongo Assurance Wireless Scamming People New York New York Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Wallace Morgan Inc/Alta Vista Group Inc. New York, New York

Jul 11 2014
www.plisco.com - Christina T. Watts took the money and did not deliver the product Hillsboro Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Christina T. Watts Internet

Jul 11 2014
Denson audio labs (wireless) 2014 , denson labs, wireless, FAKE WIRELESS SURROUND SOUND AMPS AND SUBWOOFER.. NO CORDS SAYS 2014 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las Vegas , Nevada Theaters: Denson audio labs (wireless) Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
T-Mobile Hotspot Pure rip-off service, slow internet connection and bad customer service Plano, TX 75086-3957Plano Texas
Author: Santa Maria, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Hotspot Plano, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Jill Jones Soderman, Psychotherapist, Mediator, Doctor Jill Jones Soderman, Dr. Jill Jones Soderman,the Healthymind, Jill Jones Solderman Jill Jones Soderman, The Foundation For The Child Victims Of T Fraudster Jill jones soderman is no doctor or even phd Nyack New York Author: Oradell, New Jersey Mental Health: Jill Jones Soderman, The Foundation For The Child Victims Of The Family Courts, The Open Mind Nyack, New York

Jul 10 2014
verizon wireless Rebate scam and collusion with Citibank N.A. delevering bogus prepaid credit cards Redmond Washington Author: Enumclaw,, Washington Internet Service Providers: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware

Jul 09 2014
T Mobile Stole five perfectly good iPhones from me Edmond Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Edmond, Oklahoma

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
T-Mobile Will not return $30. extra in account when all is prepaid until June 1st, 2014 Internet Nationwide Author: Adelanto, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Sedgwick CMS Sedgwick Causes Delay in FMLA Process, Denies Claim for UNTIMELY SUBMISSION, Costs AT&T Worker His Job, Over Bronchitis Contracted on the Job! Tulsa, OK (DBA AT&T FMLA OPERATONS) Nationwide Author: Owasso, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Sedgwick CMS Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
T Mobile paying for services you are not receiving - I was Atlanta Nationwide Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Telephone Companies: T Mobile Internet

Jul 09 2014
Allied Industries, Inc Samsung SignsAdtronix Signs Inc. Scott Fitzsimmons came to our buisness and sold us a sign. After hunting him down and informing him we had his personal address we finally received a call back and received the sign. After installing the sign we have been unable to use the led sign due to improper software and no wireless security key. Kansas City Missouri Author: Odessa, Texas Sign Shops: Allied Industries, Inc Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 09 2014
Sam McCoy Crisis Education LLC 4-ft Garden = 4 Tons of S**t Austin Texas Author: Brunswick, Maine Nurseries: Sam McCoy Austin, Texas

Jul 09 2014
T-Mobile Team Mobile Team Mobile WirelessT-Mobile Wireless Lying about service charges over and over again as well as over charging on wireless bill almost every month for 8 years Nationwide Author: Trevose, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
AT&T wireless Billing scam Nationwide Author: salem, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Forster & Garbus Sent SECOND Income Execution for larger amount when debt was PAID OFF Commack New York Author: Hamburg, New York Collection Agencies: Forster & Garbus Commack, New York

Jul 08 2014
Omar Encarnacion Director of Partner Development at Verecloud, Inc. in the Greater Los Angeles Area he works in Telecommunications his Previous employers Telepacific, CenturyLink Business, AT&T DEADBEAT Scumbag Greater Los Angeles Area California Author: Gilroy, California Unusual Rip-Off: Omar Encarnacion Fremont, California

Jul 08 2014
Verizon Wireless Fusion Broadband-- don't believe sales agents Signed on for a trial of their broadband, lost my landline, got an unwanted wireless contract Nationwide Author: new florence, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Verizon Wireless Fusion Broadband Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
at&t False advertising Nationwide Nationwide Author: casa grande, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: at&t Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
at&t At&t charging, for paying your telephone bill over the telephone orlando Fl Author: orlando, Florida Telephones: at&t Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Majel T. Pelecio majel t pelecio jel jelan yamz liar cheater Canduman Cebu Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Ex- Girlfriends: Majel T. Pelecio Internet

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide