Your Search | worldcom wireless at&t wireless forster & garbus bcr palisades o.s.i. & prof recovry sytms
There may be more reports for "worldcom wireless at&t wireless forster & garbus bcr palisades o.s.i. & prof recovry sytms"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "worldcom wireless at&t wireless forster & garbus bcr palisades o.s.i. & prof recovry sytms"

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Eyessentials Skinoptics I have cancelled my order at least 3 times and they continue to keep sending the product and charging my account Santa Ana California Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Eye Care: Eyessentials Internet

Oct 26 2016
The art of home cooking ordered 2 food choppers and was charged for them and never received them. Tried to contact them and their mail is all returned to me. Got this ad on face book and ordered it from there. Checked at Better Business Bureau and they have no name or address for them. Just would like to find them so noone else will be dumb enough to order from them. Sarasota FL Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Kitchens: The art of home cooking Internet

Oct 26 2016
918-808-4196 or 918-289-7301 | 24/7 Movers or Paul | Seemed fine until everything went to SH*T Tulsa Oklahoma
Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Moving Companies: 24/7 Movers Tulsa, Oklahoma

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t shirt from facebook information, After ordering i realized might have ordered wrong size so went on sight to get contact information. called busy signal , emailed no answer. Internet Author: Los Molinos, California Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 26 2016
Budget Van Lines and Big Boy Moving & Storage Dishonest, misleading, customer service ends at the time of booking Nationwide Author: Copiague, New York Moving Companies: Budget Van Lines Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Dr. David Bistritz Aventura Dental Center BEWARE OF Dr. David Bistritz of Aventura Dental Center. If you are considering becoming a patient at Aventura Dental Center and being in the care of Dr Bistritz, I strongly suggest that you don't put your dental health in the hands of such a grossly negligent 'dentist' who doesn't respect women. Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Dental Services: Dr. David Bistritz Aventura, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Mcg ,Miles Suffling, Doesn't want to pay Raleigh North Carolina Author: Columbus, Ohio Work at Home: Mcg (Miles Suffling) Raleigh , North Carolina

Oct 24 2016
ATLS/DASCO STAY AWAY AT ALL COST meridian Idaho Author: Sun Valley, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: ATLS/DASCO Meridian, Idaho

Oct 24 2016
Transitions Contracting Inc AAA transitions Contracting Inc, Iraj Safakamal DID not pay for a service they signed up for. They wanted a website which can hide there bad reviews on line on internet and they always gave us deadlines to work with which we met but then at the completion of the project they denied to pay the amount. So basically after having us work for days they got there website and then they never paid which shows how big of frauds they are. new york city New York
Author: NY, New York Business Consulting: Transitions Contracting Inc new york city, New York

Oct 23 2016
Kayla Dormer at Aerotek Never go to Kayla at Aerotek Nationwide
BOGUS COMPLANT Author: Sausalito,, California Racists: Kayla Dormer at Aerotek Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Non- Working Furnace at Deupree Cottages NH The freezing Elderly cause the furnace does not work Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Attorneys General: DEUPREE COTTAGES in Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas
Robert your attacks on this poster are petty and juvenile. Give it a rest. Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Dr Druana KEEP YOUR WEALTH TRANSFER YOUR FRNS MONEY INTO TRUE GOLD CURRENCY KEEP IT IN A VAULT, REDEEM IT WITH A MASTERCARD! BITGOLD! SIGN UP HERE! VISIT US AT OUR NEW PAGE HERE Dr Druana has a long name, very nice person but her program DOESNT WORK secure party discharge debt is just a wast of money and time she doesnt even know how to discharge and student loan she refer me to another person that was doing another process. WAIST OF TIME AND MONEY MEXICO OR ANY OTHER PLACE Internet Author: orlando, Florida Teachers: Dr Druana Internet

Oct 22 2016
Domain Apps, LLC Craig Rowe, Founder of Domain Apps DNC Holdings, Inc., Co-Owner of Domain Apps Vernon Decossas, CEO DNC Holdings, Inc. Rob Alfonso, COO DNC Holdings, Inc. Black Hat, redirects, DomainApps Hijacks 600 websites, defamation, unethical, traffic loss, deleted unique pages, disabled access, Life's work at risk of loss, breach of trust, refuses to backup, won't communicate, plays games, danger Metairie, Louisiana Author: Beverly Hills, California Web Hosting: Domain Apps, LLC Metairie,, Louisiana

Oct 22 2016
Walt Bukowski Distrustful Auctioner Avoid at All Costs Zionsville Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Auctions: Walt Bukowski Zionsville, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2016
Idiot Realtor-Shawn Murray, Sales Representative , Royal LePage State Realty, Brokerage* 1122 Wilson STREET WEST. Ancaster, Hamilton, ON L9G 3K9 Agnieszka Murray Jackass Realtors - SHAWN MURRAY AND TONY LOCANE - Salesperson. Real Estate Agent selling homes in Ancaster, Binbrook, Burlington, Dundas, Glanbrook, Grimsby Agnieszka Murray Thieves and Fraudsters - SHAWN MURRAY, TONY LOCANE AND AGNIESZKA MURRAY are arranging shady 2nd mortgages where they make up expenses and fees at their whim Ancaster, Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Idiot Realtor-Shawn Murray, Sales Representative , Royal LePage State Realty, Brokerage* 1122 Wilson STREET WEST. Ancaster, Hamilton, ON L9G 3K9 Agnieszka Murray Ancaster, Hamilton, Ontario

Oct 21 2016
Luxstyle Quickmax product The company Luxstlyle was trialling eyelash growth enhancer through an ad on Facebook. I looked at the ad and thought about trialling but then realised you had to pay a huge amount of money around $113:00 so I did not press the button confirming the order I closed the page and forgot about it. I have just received their products today with an invoice for 2 products I never even wanted or ever ordered! I am feeling very angry and upset that a these people are ripping people off! I hope something can be done! I am not paying for a product that I didnt order!!! Can anyone help with this situation or offer any advice? Denmark Internet Author: hamilton, Alabama Internet: Luxstyle Internet

Oct 21 2016
PCH101winners Circle,post Washington. N.y 11050 Mail letter after letter saying you have one $7,000 a week never show up Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Work at Home Business: PCH101winners circle Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Tracy Motors after service on my cadillac they informed me that the technician blew a brake line while test driving my vehicle and wanted 1700 dollars to repair. Vehicle was picked up and brought to my regular service station and was inspected in depth. The situation they told me did not exist at all. FRAUD! plymouth Massachusetts Author: plymouth, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Tracy Motors plymouth, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2016
01:20 PM Have been trying to get my tax refund from purchase done at Dimonds Inter. in 2015 cozumel Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama