WORLDCOM WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: worldcom wireless
There may be more specific results for "worldcom wireless"
For more specific results for "worldcom wireless"
Showing 101-125 of 7,276 Found Reports For more specific results for "worldcom wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 14 2017
Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group. Marc Randazza Attorney is Unethical, Betrays his Clients, Violates Attorney Client Privilege, Lies in Court Documents, Defames Clients in Mass Media, and Violates the Constitutional Rights of whomever he pleases. Las Vegas Nevada
Marc Randazza Continues to CENSOR Me, Now Facebook Page set to Shut Down Author: Port Townsend, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Marc Randazza of Randazza Legal Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 13 2017
AT&T AT&T wireless Stole my 4 Trade in I phones - did not pay our switcher program bill as agreed to change service to them but the WORST and little known fact. AT&T I phones are chipped to ONLY WORK at AT&T - you can jnot use an AT &T i phone 7 anywhere else ever. They charged me to unlock 4 phones and they can not be unlocked. Nationwide Author: Saint Cloud, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
wireless fulfillment center I was cheated by their sales person & not responsibly to cover my lost NYC New York Author: NYC, New York Cellular Phone Companies: wireless fulfillment center Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 12 2017
Safelink or shop and save $100 walmart gift card $1.95 Online-phone Nationwide Safelink or shop and save $100 walmart gift card $1.95 Online-phone Nationwide Author: Sacramento , California Credit & Debt Services: Safelink or shop and save Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Professional Collection Comsultants Ron JacobsPO I am being build for a AT&T Cingular wireless account over ten years ago and they are charging me $4,110.00 .  Los Angeles California Author: Palmdale, California Cellular Phone Companies: Professional Collection Comsultants ,

Jun 09 2017
ADT Protect Your Home, ATD Defender , Adt Authorized Dealer Fraud Selling wireless obsolete 2g System that was inoperable as 2g shut down Nationwide Author: Manhattan Beach, California Security Services: ADT Defender Nationwide

Jun 09 2017
True Wireless Rip Off, scammers, and fraudulent!! Internet Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: True Wireless Internet

Jun 08 2017
TracFone Steals Defrauds Internet TracFone Steals Defrauds Internet Author: Salisbury, Alabama Telephone Companies: TracFone Internet

Jun 08 2017

Jun 02 2017
Cricket Wireless Refuses to refund my money after I cancelled my account. Phone battery getting hot and swelling case. Nationwide Author: Utica, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

May 30 2017
prescott wireless TOMEKA LARRY FELISHA SELL BAD CELL PHONES And cheat people out of money .never admitting to be wrong hartsville South Carolina Author: hartsville, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: prescott wireless hartsville, South Carolina

May 29 2017
Pro Wireless Unethical business practices, deceptive products, no respect for customers, liars Cary North Carolina Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Wireless Cary, North Carolina

May 29 2017
Verizon Wireless Bait and Switch! Mt. Laurel, NJ Nationwide That's an agreement I'd like to view Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 22 2017
Sprint Wireless Company holds services for ransom in emergency situations Nationwide Laughable Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless Nationwide

May 20 2017
Wireless Advocates Stuart Lee Rebates Unknown Denial Portland Oregon Author: Vancouver, Washington Telephones: Wireless Advocates Portland, Oregon

May 16 2017
Net10 Stole My Rollover Minutes Miami Florida Net10 Stole My Rollover Minutes Miami Florida Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Net10 Miami, Florida

May 14 2017
Straight talk pre paid cell company Internet Straight talk pre paid cell company Internet Author: allyn, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Straight talk Internet

May 12 2017
Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Author: Copperhill , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Internet

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 10 2017
Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0673-60 They are out Orland fla.32824 I what all my refund not 27.00 I paid 65.00 Atlanta Florida Internet Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0 Author: CARLISLE, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simple mobile leasing co. Internet

May 10 2017
AT&T AT&T WIRELESS REFUSED TO REPLACE Z221 WHEN UNDER WARRANTEE AND DENIED UNLOCK CODE TO RETRIEVE DATA Dallas Texas Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Dallas, Texas

May 07 2017
Straight Talk Telephone Roaming scam Florida Florida
Roaming plan scam Author: Killeen, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Straight Talk Telephone ,

May 05 2017
AT&T Wireless Turned off phone after payment Atlanta Nationwide Not the full story... Author: Kenner, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 03 2017
Qlink Wireless Never received the replacement phone I ordered over a month ago DANIA, Florida file complaint Author: Calhoun, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Qlink Wireless DANIA, , Florida