Your Search | worldwide audio & audiofile

Jun 25 2016
Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Been ripping truck drivers off for years. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Morton's I-40 exit 87 cb shop Jackson, Tennessee

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
Emporium.com Pacific Credit Group LLC Emporium Retail Group LLC Emporium.com Scam/Fraud Identity Theft/ Will not send products/ Home-based business Los Angeles California Author: Boca Raton, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: emporium.com Los Angeles, California

Jun 23 2016
Alli Yacht Ship Alli Worldwide ShippingKeith Smith Sets up shipping for boats. Takes downpayment and does not follow through.  Kitty Hawk, Fort Lauderdale North Carolina and Florida Author: Corte Madera, California Shipping Companies: Alli Yacht Ship Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Sites Worldwide, Al Kiaza Hard sale to realtors across the country for google palcement webisted and Nevade corporations Las Vegas Nevada Author: miami, Florida Search Engine Optimization: Sites Worldwide Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 21 2016
Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota Credit card fraud! Richfield Minnesota Minnesota Author: Austin, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy / Store #0994 Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
The Keche Foundation Plasma Generator Magrav Ir. Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Watch this before you spend your money. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpJVI3tDbY It seems PayPal canceled Keche because of too many complaints of paying money and not receiving goods. Internet Nation and Worldwide Author: Kamiah, Idaho Questionable Activities: The Keche Foundation Plasma Generator Magrav Internet

Jun 20 2016
Batteries America Never got my batteries, never got my money back after several phone calls Middleton, Wisconsin Internet Author: North Hills, California Audio & Electronics Shops: Batteries America Internet

Jun 20 2016
WNY Supply Does not stand behind their product. No warranty help Internet Author: Lyons , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WNY Supply Internet

10, Report #1311909

Jun 17 2016
HearNotes, Kickstarter, Patrick Donohue, Yalda Moshiri, Katie Kotler, Jody Privette Young, Shaun Kissing, Roger Bishop, Keith Dandridge Fake Product, Investor Thieft, Scam Company, San Fransisco Internet
Author: San Fransisco , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: HearNotes Internet

11, Report #1311905

Jun 17 2016
Reballing Genius LLC PS3Specialist ripped me off and stole my console. Rancho Cucamonga California Author: South Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Reballing Genius LLC Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jun 17 2016
BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store eBay STORE SELLING DEFECTIVE/ REFURBISHED MERCHANDISE AS NEW Internet Author: Ponte Vedra, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: BpBox-com Bit Power Inc an eBay Store Internet

Jun 16 2016
Plexus Worldwide Plexus PinkPlexus SlimPink Drink SCAM! PYRAMID SCHEME! MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! ALERT!! SCOTSDALE NATIONWIDE I was scammed too Author: NATIONWIDE, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Plexus Worldwide Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
Coastaletech.com LockPick I am a dealer for them & have one in my personal vehicle. I've been using it for 6 months now with no problems until recently.  Author: Alvin, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Coastaletech.com

Jun 15 2016
Monkey mommy LLC Didn't ever receive my monkey Adams Wisconsin Author: Lincoln , Nebraska Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Monkey mommy LLC Adams, Wisconsin

Jun 15 2016
Devices now Fraud. Took my money and never sent me the product St.Augustine Florida Author: Shallotte , North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices now

Jun 14 2016
Stereo-needs Had a 3 year warranty on my amplifier they told me that fine send in back to us with a 20 money order and small note about what's going on with it they was emailing me up to the point when I shipped it saying will will have a replacement ready just waiting to get it not a word after and it been 2 months Internet Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stereo-needs Internet

Jun 14 2016
hreclipsebrandingsolutions quality control manager New York New York Author: Macon, Mississippi Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: hreclipsebrandingsolutions New York, New York

Jun 13 2016
Beautance.com Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Beautance.com Internet

Jun 13 2016
Cenex Worldwide Ewealth Masters; Creative Web Professional Services; Grant Babylon E-Learning System; Gera Grant; Hydra Grant; Promised Corporate Grants. Phoenix Nationwide Author: Sun City, Arizona Financial Services: Cenex Worldwide Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
BFG Worldwide LLC Promised a business and delivered garbage with no refund Arizona Author: Camano Island, Washington Telemarketers: BFG Worldwide LLC Internet

Jun 08 2016
HughesNet DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES DONT USE UNLESS YOU LIVE IN A CAVE!!!!! WORLDWIDE Nationwide Author: Waxahachie, Texas Internet: HughesNet Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Worldwide vintage autos,Jim fischer False advertising Denver Colorado All is good Author: Littleton, Colorado Auto Dealers: Worldwide vintage autos Denver, Colorado

Jun 06 2016
Computer Upgrade King CUKUSA, CUKUSA.com Computer Upgrade King Review, Incompetent Company Powhatan Internet Lies Author: Miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Computer Upgrade King Internet

Jun 03 2016
Madwire Media REVIEW: “Madwire Media Execution Excellence” commitment to total customer satisfaction. Madwire Media number one objective is to grow your business and provide world class customer service, Guaranteed. Loveland Colorado*UPDATE: Madwire Media pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Madwire Media Rip-off Report Verified™ as a safe business service
I wish I had read this report before signing up Author: Far Rockaway, New York Websites: Madwire Media TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust.. “Madwire Media Commitment to Execution Excellence” 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Full service marketing and design agency specializing in services for small-to-large sized businesses worldwide. Affordable design, development, eCommerce, marketing services. Internet