Your Search | worldwide audio & audiofile

Dec 29 2016
radio shack Radio Shack merges their vocabulary, like Policy and Notice; they have different meanings, but they mean the same in their business. phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: radio shack phoenix, Arizona

Dec 29 2016
kidssmartgpswatch.com/ https://kidssmartgpswatch.com/Kids smart GPS Watch They collect money and never send me my order. Impossible to Contact them. Refuse refund. West Seneca New York Author: Morrisville, North Carolina Audio & Electronics Shops: kidssmartgpswatch.com/ West Seneca, New York

Dec 29 2016
Bdeals Dealscube Never Refunded Money - Nightmare Experience Pompano Beach Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Audio & Electronics Shops: Bdeals Pompano Beach, Florida

Dec 28 2016
Communications from the chairman of Review Committee Worldwide advantage Chandler Arizona This company sent me a notice saying that I won $750,000 and it just sent $18 and $2 shipping little did I know that nothing in return Arizona Nationwide Author: LAKESIDE, California Accounting: Communications from the chairman of Review Committee

Dec 28 2016
Limited Goods Since you will not give me a return label for the product you wrongly sent to me, I will be contacting the Ripoff Report and other authorities if needed, because you have not given me a phone number to call, did not send me a return label to send it back and are going to charge me a 20% restocking fee which is NOT RIGHT! Your mistake not mine Internet
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Limited Goods Internet

Synergy Mobile Audio Curt Kunkel Scammed Or Stolen?? Watertown South Dakota
Author: Nahunta, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Synergy Mobile Audio Internet

Dec 27 2016
Said Kadiri Said El Kadiri, CEO of Travel Worldwide Cheap ,TWC, Said cancelled flight of tour group ,15, without our knowledge two days before Christmas. Internet Author: Largo, Maryland Air Travel: Said Kadiri Internet

Dec 27 2016
Skque products I was ripped off on two hover boards that I ordered for Christmas and have gotten no response from the company Irwindale California Author: Fletcher , North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Skque products Irwindale, California

Dec 26 2016
Hobbies Discount Bates and switch, offered one product and ship a much lower grade product Vancouver Canada Internet Author: W palm beach, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 26 2016
Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Larry hourd: as the executor Commission of judging processing division award no Nationwide Author: Cairo, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Commission of judging processing division award notification commission p.o box 2905 Kansas city ks 66110 Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
MICHAEL SHIRAEF MICHAEL SHIRAEF / WAVEFACTORY.ORG SCAM ARTIST UNETHICAL BUYER DO NOT SELL TO HIM Online Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: MICHAEL SHIRAEF Internet

Dec 25 2016
High Class Universe Cute dog bank ordered and paid, but High Class Universe never shipped and wont respond. Unknown Internet
Author: Trappe, Maryland Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
Groupon There is no discount, just a gimmick . Lawrenveville, Georgia Internet Author: Lawrenceville , Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Groupon Internet

Dec 23 2016
Network Limousine & Transportation ruined my wedding day Palm Harbor Florida Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Wedding Services: Network Transportation Worldwide Palm Harbor, Florida

Dec 22 2016
Boardwalk buy.com Don't honor their products. Internet Author: Springville , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Boardwalk buy.com Internet

Dec 22 2016
Sound Advice Corporate culture of horrible followup and after-the-sale service Boca Raton Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 20 2016
Best Buy Christian Reich GM Forcing me to lie to customers about their extended insurance then firing me for calling them out. South Surrey, British Columbia
This is how product replacement realy works Author: Delta, British Columbia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy South Surrey, British Columbia

Dec 20 2016
99santa On 11/27 I ordered items from 99santa, paying extra for 2 day shipping. Now here it is 12/20 and I still haven't received my order. I have emailed them over and over again and I get what I feel is a a form letter emailed back telling me they are so busy that stock is low and they are working really hard on my order. I ended up telling them I want to cancel my order, they say well it's to late to do that.. So I told them they were effing scammers, which they I turn sent me another form type email. Can you help Seneca new york Internet  Author: New castle, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: 99santa Internet

Dec 20 2016
Emporium Never sent product tried to take payment from my account Internet Response From Emporium Author: Maricopa , California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet

Dec 20 2016
Dave McDonald McDonald vending Scam Artist Bensenville Illinois Author: MP, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Miscellaneous Office Services: Dave McDonald Illinois

Dec 19 2016
Unstoppable Vision LLC I bought a puppy bank online saw the ad on @instagram. It appeared legit but it's been over 4 weeks and I have no package. Also called and the line is not valid. The Grinch who Stole and didn't give me my puppy bank Internet
Author: Midland, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Computer Mail Order: Unstoppable Vision LLC Internet

Dec 19 2016
99santa i ordered three items only two showing holiday light and key finders 122,84, DEC 7TH SAYS 5 DAY DELIVERY and nothing shows when i go to track my item, it says china no departure yet, each time i put uit in it shows nothing then shows tracking info but hasnt reached United tates senaca china Author: phila, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronics Shops: 99santa Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
99 Santa Never received items USA: 3200 North America Drive, West Seneca, NY, 1 Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: 99 Santa Internet

Dec 19 2016
Dream Shop USA Scammers Winter Haven, FL Internet Author: westland, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Dream Shop USA Internet

Dec 18 2016
Emporium Fraud,. Stole my money and didn't deliver product Internet Response From Emporium Author: Warrenton, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Emporium Internet