Your Search |
Approximately 31 Reports Found

Oct 09 2010
07:01 AM Wozo LLC Stole $48 from me! Internet Author: , Texas Specialty Stores: Internet

Oct 06 2010
WOZO.Com Defrauded me out of $29.99, they deceptively had me order a poster for .99 cents but after three days withdrew $29.99 out of my debit card without my consent. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account when someone wrongfully takes it from you! Here is what I have done so far Author: Revere, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: WOZO.Com Internet

Sep 21 2010
WOZO Kristen Gramazio FRAUD SCAM, Internet Setting my name straight Author: North Hollywood, California Credit Card Fraud: WOZO Internet

Sep 18 2010
09:40 AM Bait and switch Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Specialty Stores: Internet

Sep 17 2010
12:25 AM Wozo They stole my money. Boston, Massachusetts good experience Author: tacoma, Washington Arts & Crafts Stores: Boston, Massachusetts

Sep 16 2010
05:49 PM They claim a free movie poster for .99 cents shipping but charge you 29.99 'subscription' fee they don't tell you about! BEWARE! Internet Author: dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Internet