Your Search | wozo.com
Approximately 31 Reports Found

Oct 09 2010
Wozo.com Wozo LLC Stole $48 from me! Internet Author: , Texas Specialty Stores: Wozo.com Internet

Oct 06 2010
WOZO.Com Defrauded me out of $29.99, they deceptively had me order a poster for .99 cents but after three days withdrew $29.99 out of my debit card without my consent. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account when someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Revere, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: WOZO.Com Internet

Sep 21 2010
WOZO Kristen Gramazio WOZO.com FRAUD SCAM, Internet Author: North Hollywood, California Credit Card Fraud: WOZO Internet

Sep 18 2010
WOZO.com Bait and switch Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Specialty Stores: WOZO.com Internet

Sep 17 2010
Wozo.com Wozo They stole my money. Boston, Massachusetts Author: tacoma, Washington Arts & Crafts Stores: Wozo.com Boston, Massachusetts

Sep 16 2010
wozo.com They claim a free movie poster for .99 cents shipping but charge you 29.99 'subscription' fee they don't tell you about! BEWARE! Internet Author: dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: wozo.com Internet