Your Search | wpi*ifriends vip 800 243 9726

May 21 2016
Glitek Sold defective hoverboard, sent it back for repairs and they refuse to replace it ! Scammers Out $800 Parlin New Jersey Author: BARRIE, Ontario Sporting Goods: Glitek Parlin, New Jersey

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 18 2016
Caravan Airport Transportation VIP Airporter LLC DBA Salem USA TOTAL RIP OFF!!!! Lincoln City OR Author: Longview, Washington Bus Companies: Caravan Airport Transportation

May 13 2016
University Behavioral Center of Orlando The center is a fraud. Doctors and facility working together to hold you child without permission and charge you about 800 dollars a day. orlando Florida Author: Longwood, Florida Mental Health: University Behavioral Center of Orlando orlando, Florida

1800Flowers 1-800-Flowers False Advertising And Promises Internet
Author: Willis, Texas Florists: 1800Flowers Internet

May 11 2016
FLOWERS.COM 1-800-Flowers, 1-800-Flowers.com, 1800Flowers, 1-800-Flowers, Flowers dot com, Flowers.com Deceptive and Unethical Practices. Failed, and Lied Regarding Delivery Delaware Delaware Author: Middletown, Delaware Advertising / Deceptive: FLOWERS.COM

May 11 2016
WC *MON BUDGET SAVERS 800-916-1813 Budget Savers Unauthorized Monthly Charges Hopkins Minnesota Author: Hudson, New York Credit Card Fraud: WC *MON BUDGET SAVERS Hopkins, Minnesota

May 08 2016
1-800-Flowers USE GOOGLE to find a local florist instead of internet & 800 middle-men! Irvine, California Nationwide Author: CAPE MAY, New Jersey Consumer Services: 1-800-Flowers Nationwide

May 04 2016
StopIRSdebt Aaron Quinn Tel: 800-409-2307 Fax: 213-261-9838 They lied about helping me just to get my money. Warning, they are a Scam, Rip Off. Do not use them! California Author: Butte, Montana Attorneys & Legal Services: StopIRSdebt Internet

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

Apr 28 2016
VIP AUTO PARTS MISREPRESENTAION OF WARRANTY AND ALSO TRIED TO SCAM ME INTO BUYING NEW BRAKES ROCKLAND Maine Author: rockport, Maine Auto Dealer Repairs: VIP AUTO PARTS ROCKLAND, Maine

Apr 28 2016
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)), ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Paul Mitchell Group Dallas, Texas

Apr 22 2016
moneytoday loan company made me paid fee for my 5000 loan i have spend 800 dollar which i really need right now because the person told me that if i pay the fee it will be in my bank account this really made me feel so hard on my family iy was our bill money but i have been scamm i receive email and phone call from illinois nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: moneytoday loan company Internet

Apr 21 2016
1-800-PACKRAT PACK-RAT Moving and Storage I felt I was ripped off and scammed Greensboro NC - North Carolina Author: North Carolina Moving Companies: 1-800-PACKRAT Nationwide

Apr 21 2016
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Please read comment #8 first. This story is not credible. Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: Ocean Hills Recovery – TRUSTED | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ocean Hills Recovery provides unique treatment approach called Collaborative Care. Working with addict on individual level, Ocean Hills Recovery clinical staff deals with individual emotional & psychological issues. Damage that may have been done to client's bodies is healed through exercise & proper nutrition. Client’s family included in process of recovery to help change social climate in which client developed DANA POINT, California

16, Report #1199037

Apr 18 2016
Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Ontario California Notice to Author Re Pending Discovery Request Author: Newport Beach, California Liars: Frank Darras Ontario, California

Apr 17 2016
1-800-FLOWERS.com OUTRAGEOUS SHIPPING!!! Internet more info Author: electra, Texas Shipping & Handling: 1-800-FLOWERS.com Internet

Apr 16 2016
Cardiff classic auto in Encinitas Tom and mike Negative if possible! These guys sold me a broken car at a premium price. First off i was tricked by their contract, Next a week later all my check engine lights come on and my catalytic converter is now bad but they can fix it for 800 dollars. Then i find out my heater vents dont even work, more money. The premium audio video system that was in the car, a major upsell point also doesnt work! They wont help with anything , class A scam artist scum bags! they also jacked up my dmv registration costing me more money too. Encinitas California Test Drive? Author: San diego, California Auto Dealers: Cardiff classic auto in Encinitas Encinitas , California

Apr 14 2016
Affluent Travel by VIP Limousine - Jeffery A. Snoke Did not follow agreed upon travel plans, disrespectful, unable to follow simple directions Boardman Ohio Your Experience in Oct. 2015 Author: new castle, Pennsylvania Limousine Services: Affluent Travel by VIP Limousine - Jeff ery A. Snoke Boardman, Ohio

Apr 14 2016
Acceptance Now Store #5967 - Inside Brandsmart This company is located inside the Brandsmart locations. While remodeling my house I was short by $800 on a refigerator purchase.  Miami, Florida Miami, Florida Acceptance now Author: Miami , Florida Financial Services: Acceptance Now Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Studio City CA Legal Notice Author: Sherman Oaks , California Wedding Services: Ellamua Internet

Apr 11 2016
Reigning sunshine Owes me over $800 never paid Florida Author: N Las Vegas , Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Reigning sunshine Nationwide

Apr 10 2016
CLKBANK*COM_XMNZVE6C 800-390-6035 ID 83702 US strange charges on my credit card that I did Not make and No one else has access to. Idaho Author: LAKEWOOD, Washington Credit Card Fraud: CLKBANK*COM_XMNZVE6C 800-390-6035 ID 83702 US

Apr 10 2016
*MON VALUEPLUS Description: Whdr Visa Check Card WC *MON VALUEPLUS 800-925-8674 MN Date 04/05/16 2 6096063636 1 8699 %% / ( This has been going on almost 2 years. $25 every 2 weeks I have no clue neither my bank has ever heard of these people) please help Description: Whdr Visa Check Card WC *MON VALUEPLUS 800-925-8674 MN Date 04/05/16 2 6096063636 1 8699 %% ( This has been goin on over 2 yrs every 2 weeks $25 from my account my bank has never ever heard of these people) Internet Author: Shelbyville , Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: WANTED REWARD $$$: *MON VALUEPLUS Internet

Apr 09 2016
Luxury Outdoor Design Robert Coggins, Outdoor Luxury Design, Luxury Pools Inc, Luxury Outdoor Design 3, VIP Construction Services Inc, European Sculptured Stone, Anthony Romano, Robert Anastasi Beware!! They will take more & more money and do less & less actual work. Do Not Hire these people! Hollywood Florida
what is this craziness?? Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Pool Builders: Luxury Outdoor Design Hollywood, Florida