Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

wpi*ifriends vip 800 243 9726

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 22 2017
Barry Brick | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter, Florida Advertising Agencies: Barry Brick Jupiter, Florida

Mar 21 2017
American Safety Council, uceusa.com, 123driving.com, americansafetycouncil.com, amersc.com, 800-393-1063, 800-732-4135 Fraud, bad material, unwilling to return moneys, discrimination, rudeness and unlawful business practice. Orlando Florida Author: Florida Corrupt Companies: American Safety Council Orlando, Florida

Mar 21 2017
Wellness Center | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Lantana Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Mental Health: Comprehensive Wellness Center Lantana, Florida

Mar 16 2017
CLT Overstock LLC, Carlos Lopez, Charlotte Overstock SCAM - Paid $12k for a truckload of diapers and NEVER received it. Filing lawsuit now. Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: CLT Overstock LLC #800, North Carolina

Mar 15 2017
Agrade auto parts manager Jeff The same ripp off refund scam they have been doing to people.I purchased a part for 1200 dollars .They didn't pack it correctly so it was damaged.The UPS driver made notes about it and it was the wrong part.Jeff said it was the right part and it wasn't damaged but he filed a damage claim with UPS.Jeff also stated the he would give me 800 dollars of the 1200 back.still no refund.i understand its there way because lots of others have been done this way.Our Government needs to stop this unlawful company. NORTH BRUNSWICK New Jersey Author: Henrico, Virginia Auto Parts: Agrade auto parts manager Jeff NORTH BRUNSWICK, New Jersey

Mar 14 2017
Dr. Kevin Sands DDS TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dr. Kevin Sands 100% dedicated to total patient satisfaction, “the Rolls Royce of cosmetic dentistry” Dr. Kevin Sands’ dedicated to excellence in quality of services. Dr. Sands understands that the patient's individual needs are top priority in every situation. No matter the treatment or procedure Dr. Sands will explore all cosmetic dentistry options.*UPDATE: Dr. Kevin Sands pledges his commitment to Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. Dr. Sands is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ ..as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Dental Services: Dr. Kevin B. Sands TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cosmetic Dentistry specializing Porcelain Veneers, Whitening Dentistry, Zoom!® Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Sedation Dentistry, Dental Bonding, Invisalign® Dr. Kevin Sands VIP services, treatment where patient comfort level is critically important. Highly trained team takes great pride in continually searching for new ways to enhance patient experience. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Mar 14 2017
RMA Ev Guorra 909-276-5046Pacific Transfer Timeshares RMA I received a notice stating I could end my maintenance fees for my timeshare. I attended a seminar on 5/18/13 and paid RMA $4295.00 to transfer my timeshare to them and they would sell it. There email has been discontinued and the phone number 800-399-7958. I was told there was an attorney in Florida working on this transfer so I called his office and was told he is an attorney that works on transferring timeshares. His last name was Bell. Torrance California Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Property Management: RMA Torrance, California

Mar 14 2017
1-800-flowers 800-flowers.com 800 Flowers Just does NOT care about You 18936 Nationwide
Author: Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: 1-800-flowers Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
aga tech support LLC Neuron support took $199 for anti-virus which failed/ ruined computer/ replacement $800 MORGANTOWN West Virginia Author: Littleton, Colorado Computer Manufactures: aga tech support LLC MORGANTOWN, West Virginia

Mar 09 2017
Tracfone customer service I bought a new Tracfone and transferred my phone number and name, I had around 800 or more minutes, just purchase some 2 weeks ago, they refuse to transfer to the new phone, said that I had used them all. They have cheated me out of my minutes!!! Nationwide Author: Melrose, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
1 -800- Eviction Solutions/The Plummer/Oggins Group WE CAN HELP!! LOW COST EVICTION PROTECTION UNKNOWN california Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: 1 (800) Eviction Solutions/The Plummer/Oggins Group Internet

Mar 08 2017
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Dallas Texas
Idiot Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP , ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant t

Mar 04 2017
Young Explorers VIP I ordered from Young Explorers late November, followed procedure for rebate and have yet to receive it. 3-4 weeks has expanded into 3-4 months . Franklin Massachusetts Author: Amherst, Virginia Sporting Goods: Young Explorers VIP Franklin, Massachusetts

Mar 04 2017
PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Never dealt which this company have no idea who thery are but showed up on my credit card statement I don't remember getting a call from this company, but I usually don't answer the phone for numbers I don't recognize. Still I got a $37 bill on my credit card tied to PSV Nutrition and Healing, and listed this 800 number. I checked their website ... didn't order any of their products! Internet Author: Goodyear, Arizona Medicle Expert Witnesses: PSV*Nutrition and Healing 800-5391966 MD 21201 US Internet

Mar 03 2017
Swiss America REVIEW: Swiss America's executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Swiss America Trading Corporation approach to business focuses on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Phoenix, Arizona *UPDATE: Swiss America pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Swiss America is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Mdw response Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Swiss America Trading Corporation | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss America assisting clients in building a strong portfolio of U.S. gold, silver coins. Educating clients on how precious metals - in physical form - offer asset protection, security, profit potential, privacy of ownership, peace of mind. Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 28 2017
Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Scam took my check account 39.95 on date 2-19-2017. Need to stop that. I want my money back in bank I have no idea how they get my check account took out Texas #549409 Texas Author: Byhalia, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Otl scoresense.comy 800 679 6327 TX #549409 Texas, Texas

Feb 27 2017
Wholesale America Wholesale America11705 Boyette RoadSuite 152Riverview, FL 335691 (800) 608 - 4872 WHolesale America ripoff artist Riverview florida Author: Richmond, Kentucky Sales People: Wholesale America Internet

Feb 22 2017
Alegro Luxery Fashion in Vogue Alegro Luxery watch entered me as VIP member without my knowledge Seaford Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Alegro Luxery Internet

Feb 21 2017
VISION BANCORP | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) New York New York Re: Anthony Hruska's Extortion & Blackmail Author: New York, New York Investment Brokers: VISION BANCORP Internet

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 16 2017
Vip financing solutions A well thought out scam public beware! las vegas Nevada Author: seattle, Washington Financial Services: Vip financing solutions Internet

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
1-800-loan Mart Encino California Author: inglewood, California Loans: 1-800-loan Mart Encino, California

Feb 13 2017
1-800 Flowers Valentines Day for my of 36 years Carle Place, New York Nationwide Author: Yukon, Oklahoma Florists: 1-800 Flowers Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Finance Solutions Nationwide Finance Solutions, VIP Financing Solutions, LLC, Financial Solutions Processing Center Debt Settlement, Financial Solutions Consumer Center Persistent in me to sign up for their debt settlement program. New York City, New York Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Finance Solutions Nationwide