WPI IFRIENDS INTERNET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wpi ifriends internet
There may be more specific results for "wpi ifriends internet"
For more specific results for "wpi ifriends internet"
Showing 1-25 of 266,606 Found Reports For more specific results for "wpi ifriends internet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Ellysworld Charged me 50.00 for a steam hair straightener I never recieved Internet Author: Hull, Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellysworld Internet

Oct 23 2017
Woww Fashions I ordered almost $150.00 worth of items. They charged my card and I never received the merchandise. In addition to that I have not been able to reach anyone from this company that could refund my money. Such a huge scam and ripoff!!! Do not order anything from this company they are liars and cheaters!!!! Internet
Author: Valencia, California Beauty Products: Woww Fashions Internet

Oct 23 2017
The sale guru I ordered a 2 in 1 straightener on 9-29-17 and never received it. They won't respond to my emails. Internet
Author: Kankakee, Illinois Attorney Generals: The sale guru Internet

Oct 23 2017
Graboid misrepresented movies, wrong titles, nothing new for months on end, expensive Internet Author: Srikan, Donmueang, Video Stores: Graboid Internet

Oct 23 2017
SEMIGEAR CO LTD - a full service semi conductor company Margarita Byrsan Margarita Byrsan is a scammer. She hires you, and you fill out business contract etc to find out the company does not even exist. I was offered $72,000 for this position, and was to be paid weekly. My first task was to accept an interac email transfer from the accountant, which seemed leery, so I told her I was unable to process this payment type, and then never heard from her again. She asked me to get a Telegram account for correspondence, and that account was removed, along with her profile picture. Obviously, I never received my first weeks pay of $1515. Don't get taken by this person. She seems legit, but is anything but! Thunder Bay, ON Canada Author: calgary, Alabama Business Consulting: SEMIGEAR CO LTD - a full service semi conductor company Internet

Oct 23 2017
Organic Green Patient Collective & Premium Clones Cerritos Organic Premium Clones and Seedsweedsta.com/dispensary/organic-premium-clones-and-seeds Organic Green Patient Collective & Premium Clones Westminster, CA 310- 928-5731 premiumclones@gmail.com Thousands $$$ wasted - wrong strains, bad genetics, weak tops, root aphids, pm, spider mites, RIPPED OFF wont refund my money Westminster, CA Internet
Author: Huntington Beach, California Nurseries: Organic Green Patient Collective & Premium Clones Cerritos Internet

Oct 23 2017
Discount Pet Medication Sierra Pet Meds Beware - A Major Ripoff Australia Internet Author: Pooler, Georgia Pet Shops & Supplies: Discount Pet Medication Internet

Oct 23 2017
EIN FILING SERVICE COMPANY Internet Author: Coahoma, Mississippi Income tax: EIN FILING SERVICE COMPANY Internet

Oct 23 2017
DIRECT EXPRESS US DIRECT EXPRESSCOMERICA BANKMASTERCARD DEBIT Social Security recommended I have my benefits loaded to the Direct Express Debit card and I’ve been doing this for approximately five months now. Internet Author: Chowchilla, California Credit & Debt Services: DIRECT EXPRESS Internet

Oct 23 2017
health sciences institute charged me 74.00 for a list of companies selling thier information. did not request said list. Internet Author: youngstown, Florida Alternative Health: health sciences institute Internet

Oct 23 2017
Storsch Purchased the worlds smallest drone online. 4 mos. later I got it parts missing . Notified by email. Sent new one neither one work. Rip off. Unknown Internet
Author: Oregon City, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Storsch Internet

Oct 23 2017
Lima Technology Inc Lima, Lima device, Lima cloud Company admitted the Lima device was damaged. Asked me to ship it back to them. Promised to replace with a new one. Never did and stopped responding to my emails. Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Miscellaneous Electronics: Lima Technology Inc Internet

Oct 23 2017
The Sales Guru Stole my money No product received Internet Author: canal winchester, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: The Sales Guru Internet

Oct 23 2017
Century Link Billed for Unreturned Modem Seattle, WA Washington Nationwide Author: Layton, Utah Internet Service Providers: Century Link Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Zsports automotive Zsports Automotive Everett Washington Author: Everett, Washington Questionable Activities: Zsports Internet

Oct 23 2017
Bold Leads Facebook Advertising for Real Estate Agents Chandler Arizona Author: Southern, California Internet Marketing Companies: Bold Leads Chandler, Arizona

Oct 23 2017
Rover pet sitters The pet sitter left my pets unattended while I was 600 miles away at a family wedding. Bradenton Florida Rover.com Author: Bradenton, Florida Personal Services: Rover pet sitters Internet

Oct 23 2017
ASUS 4myrebate Filed rebate 5 months ago, processing length 8 weeks, it was accepted 4 months ago Internet
Author: Canby, Oregon Computer Dealers: ASUS 4myrebate Internet

Oct 23 2017
Radiant Revive Scam Santanna , California Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Radiant Revive Internet

Oct 23 2017
Neosmart Technologies Easy RENeoSmart Technologies4038 N McVicker AveChicago, IL 60634 Buyer Beware.............EASY ER Is A RiP OfF....... DO Not Purchase!!!!! Chicago, IL Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Computer Manufactures: Neosmart Technologies Internet

Oct 23 2017
Jenna Sieg of violets mini pig Cruel treatment to pigs. Depauw Internet Author: Celina, Ohio Animal Abuse: Jenna Sieg of violets mini pig Internet

Oct 23 2017
Stauer Refused to remove my deceased father from their catalog mailing list unless I submitted a death certificate. Burnsville Internet Author: San Diego, California Jewelry Stores: Stauer Internet

Oct 23 2017
ExpressToll Charging for 4 axle when I am a 2 axle and I can never get on internet to look at bill Aurora Colorado Author: Evans, Colorado Toll Booth Cashiers: ExpressToll Aurora, Colorado

Oct 23 2017
Broker Online Exchange Box Broker Failed to pay after serviced rendered Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Electrical Services: Broker Online Exchange Internet

Oct 23 2017
Focus Nutra They con you into a free trial, which is only free for 14 days, then they start charging money every Month Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Supplemental Health Programs: Focus Nutra Internet