WPI IFRIENDS INTERNET Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wpi ifriends internet
There may be more specific results for "wpi ifriends internet"
For more specific results for "wpi ifriends internet"
Showing 1-25 of 237,228 Found Reports For more specific results for "wpi ifriends internet"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
steriodportal.com Paid for products that were never shipped and person stopped answering Email once the transaction was complete Internet Author: Albany, New York Drugstores: steriodportal.com Internet

May 25 2017
Skin Royale I signed up to receive this product and try it by paying the shipping charges only. I was later billed the full amount. Kent, OHio Santa Ana, California Author: Kent, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 25 2017
Glitter and Glam store Never sent product and unresponsive Chicago, IL Internet Author: Roselle, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Glitter and Glam store Internet

May 25 2017
stamps.com 15.99 charged without knowledge like so many others Internet Author: Washington United States Post Office: stamps.com Internet

May 25 2017
Redemption Center Send $4.95 I'd rec $100 voucher& $50 restaurant voucher East St Louis IL internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Telemarketers: Redemption Center Internet

May 25 2017
IronPlanet, Inc. ironplanet.com deceptive and misleading item condition and description Pleasanton California
Author: Wellington, Florida Internet: IronPlanet, Inc. Pleasanton, California

May 25 2017
eSurranty and Rick Lewis and Angelo Maimone Stole my money and my son's phone Las Vegas, NV Internet
Author: Ridgewood, New Jersey Consumer Services: esurranty Internet

May 25 2017
Kenny Slaught tanner club Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Sports Teams & Clubs: Kenny Slaught tanner Internet

May 25 2017
Prize Candle products ordered as Christmas gifts were not as promissed many of the candles had foul smells to them especially the Bourban Candle I spent over 200.00 with this company and am not pleased that they were not a company after the holidays to contact them with my complaints and the fact i wanted to return many of the items i had purchased very poor business practice and almost all of the rings were the same crappy and very cheap internet on-line based Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

May 25 2017
Bitgrabber Online Bitgrabber.Online is a big scammer Internet Author: Kota kinabalu, Florida Internet Fraud: Bitgrabber Online Internet

May 25 2017
Wang Gang Shanghai tel:021-5437660 fake product, no communication, no return policy Shanghai Minhangqu Internet
Author: Betty, Alabama Sporting Goods: Wang Gang Shanghai Shanghai Minhangqu, Other

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 25 2017
Freelancers.com Stole my web.site that cost me 50,000 dollars and wiped it off my web.com Internet Author: canyon lake, California Computer Programmers: Freelancers.com Internet

May 25 2017
Getaquamask.com Aquamaskofficial Stole money without shipping the order out. Unknown (dropships from China) Internet
Author: Sofia, Other Hobby Shops: Getaquamask.com Internet

May 25 2017
Mohamed Bassam Fraud, cheater, wrong commitment Colombia Internet Author: Other Business Consultants: Mohamed Bassam Internet

May 25 2017
Progressive insurance $9 charge to change start date ripoff Internet Author: Villa Ridge, Illinois Car Insurance: Progressive insurance Internet

May 24 2017
DHPAY-WOLDDR-18030072550GBR Internet Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Advertising Services: DHPAY-WOLDDR-18030072550GBR Internet

May 24 2017
op4g opinions for good Did Not Pay For Surveys Completed Internet Author: Pennsylvania Consumer Services: op4g Internet

May 24 2017
Beautewrinklecreme.com I ordered the free sample for 3.95 and I just wanted the wrinkle cream and they also took 4.95 out of my debit account, and now I'm overdrawn because they took 99.95 out of my account. This is bullshit! The free cream was 3.95, there was never anything about 99.95 charge for this crap! I want my money back and this place shutdown. Internet Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: Beautewrinklecreme.com Tennessee

May 24 2017
Luxstyle Lux International Sales Aps without confirmation they deliver the item. Odense-C, Denmark Nationwide
Author: Taman Abad, Johor, Internet Fraud: Luxstyle Nationwide

May 24 2017
Cellular Outfitters CO The WORST experience of being ripped off! Irvine, California Internet Author: MESQUITE, Nevada Audio & Electronics Shops: Cellular Outfitters Internet

May 24 2017
Scalp-health.com Sent wrong product and will not respond to my email or call. Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Alternative Health: Scalp-health.com Internet

May 24 2017
Fenrow Solutions Fenrow Solutions, llc, Shaun Fenrow Founder & Senior Systems Engineer Shaun Fenrow left my charity high and dry and did not finish critical networking job for our charities office Internet, New Brunswick, New Jersey Questioning Motives Author: Central New Jersey, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: Fenrow Solutions New Brunswick, New Jersey

May 24 2017
Seth Hornbacher d.b.a Reward junkie ap Lied, claims if you complete tasks they will pay you for time, misrepresentation, do not respond when you contact them via email Internet based through google play Internet Author: Wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania Home Based Business: Seth Hornbacher d.b.a Reward junkie ap Internet