WPI FRIENDS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: wpi friends
There may be more specific results for "wpi friends"
For more specific results for "wpi friends"
Showing 1-25 of 1,641 Found Reports For more specific results for "wpi friends"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 16 2017
Coastal Financial Services Calls all my friends and relatives. Will not give address, only takes credit cards. will not discose debt.details. leave threatening harrassing voicemails. Bogus ripoff. Georgia?? Author: cabot, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Coastal Financial Services Nationwide

May 12 2017
JPay, Inc Actually block friends/ family from staying in contact with incarcerated loved ones Nationwide Author: Douglasville, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: JPay, Inc Miami, Florida

5, Report #1371948

May 08 2017
statewide ADR Leo Fracko ADR is contacting me and my family and friends telling them that there is a lawsuit against me and they are going to come and pick me up and come to my job and place of residence. i personally have not talked to them and have avoided and blocked thier call. i am worried what should i do? i do not know Nationwide Author: ft.worth , Texas Collection Agency's: statewide ADR Nationwide

May 04 2017
Inmateaid LLC Inmateaid.com Profiting off the Prison Industrial Complex!!! This company makes $600,000 / year frauding friends and family of the incarcerated out of Thier hard earned$$_ Lake Worth Florida Author: RICHMOND, Virginia Questionable Activities: Inmateaid llc Lake Worth, Florida

May 03 2017
UEconomy and Peter Wolfing, Peter Wolfing  is a serial scammer. He and his crooked friends want to rob you for $50,000 this time. Internet
UEconomy Is Not A Scam!! Author: Oak Lawn, Illinois Work at Home Business: UEconomy and Peter Wolfing Internet

Apr 29 2017
Aaron Lim To my friends and family pls help us achieve justice. We want to see the people responsible behind bars. Hi friends, comodels and other peoole in the modelling industry pls beware of this person i invested 280k to him last year around july 2014 he promised me a 5% income from my said money every month, before we invested he promised us that he will be taking care of our money and will shoulder the payment if a problem ever occurs now months has passed weve been asking for our money nonestop  Manila Internet Author: Internet Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aaron Lim Internet

Apr 26 2017
Carlyle Gaming & Entertainment and Sandy Masselli Caryle EntertainmentIntercapital Partners Conning Friends and people close to you New Jersey, New York, Charleston, SC and Canada Nationwide Author: Virginia Brokerage Companies: Carlyle Gaming & Entertainment and Sandy Masselli Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
dcfof.org Denton County Friends of the Family DVD OR Helping Ex Spouse's Steak Children Corinth Texas Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Family Services: dcfof.org/ Denton County Friends of the Family Corinth, Texas

Apr 25 2017
Deeray E.Cummings Deerey E.Cummings This Punk is a Con Artist .Always has been.No one in his family deals with him.He is known for identity theft of family,friends & anybody else!!! LV,Nv LV,Nv Author: California Wanted Criminals: Deeray E.Cummings LV,, Nv

Apr 20 2017
Radius Central Inc. / Thomas Moore Uses Referrals from Trusted Friends to Set the SCAM! Uses Mystery Shopper - Make Money Easy Augusta GA 30901 Nationwide
Author: MANHATTAN BEACH, California Cross-Border Scams: Radius Central Inc. / Thomas Moore Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Elite Nutrition I had bought a pound of protein powder from this website and they had ended up ripping me off. It has been over 3 weeks and whenever I would try and call them, it would go straight to voicemail every time. One of my mom's friends is a police officer and he had run the company though. It came back with a scam report. Internet Author: Paris, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Elite Nutrition Internet

Apr 03 2017
Dharna Shah Dharna Shah and Fraudsters This was my my first experience filing my taxes with her. My one of the friends recommended me so I thought to see her. Schaumburg Illinois Author: Alabama Accounting: Dharna Shah Schaumburg, Illinois

Mar 16 2017
The Memory Company Charles D. Sizemore, C.E.O Complete Thief - Con & Dishonest - Dont Do Business With This Company - You Were Warned Phenix City Alabama The only ones saying good things and how he is such a good man are his friends and family members he gets rid of nice employees but hires thugs like him Author: New York Sporting-good Manufactures: The Memory Company Phenix City, Alabama

Mar 14 2017

Mar 08 2017
DIET SUPPLEMENTS CAME THRU MY FRIENDS E-MAIL TO ME DECLARING GREAT RESULTS FOR JOINT PAIN FROM THIS CBD OIL LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: GAINESVILLE, Georgia Alternative Health: DIET SUPPLEMENTS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Mar 03 2017
Horse powered equestrian This is NO place you want to do business! The entire building smells of amonia. The owner is very unprofessional. She wants too much money for a whole lot of nothing. When I have asked to meet with her she was super late and acted like it was no big deal. You can tell she is living way out of her means. She runs this business/barn like melrose place. She loves drama. Not sure if its the husband or boyfriend, but some guy is constantly hitting on a lot of the girls who have horses there or there friends. Which causes them to get into physical fights. Homer glen Author: Monee, Illinois Accounting: horse powered equestrian Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | lives in Erie, Pennsylvania. SHE is vicious, manipulating, nasty, destructive, self-righteous, annoying, a major liar and she will SHATTER YOUR LIFE!  A Master of Manipulation and lies. Plays on your sympathy. Will DESTROY YOUR CAREER! Makes up stories, uses her friends, tells people secrets about everyone! DO NOT TRUST HER!!!!! Seneca Falls New York Author: Pennsylvania Liars: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Seneca Falls, New York

Mar 02 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Lied to me, lied about me to others, made up fictitious stories about me and my friends, used me, direspected me, puts on a facade, took advantage of our friendship, you are untrustworthy!!! And is using your Boyfriend for security as you had stated! He is not reputable and is taking monies according to you!  Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Blabber Mouth: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Feb 23 2017
Omegaman And Friends School Assemblies Do not engage with this company! Fraud, fake testomonials, CEO is unqualified. Struggles With Steroid Use. Phoney Company! Queens New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Strippers & Dancers: Omegaman And Friends School Assemblies Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 15 2017
Plexor Marketing Three Friends Tires R UsJ&N ATM fake companies set up through Sun Biz Riverview Nationwide
Author: Valrico , Florida Accounting: Plexor Marketing Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Christine Swain Dishonest Manager Provided Stalker Member with Female Fitness Model Private Information Mount Dora, Florida
Here is the real story! Author: Mount Dora, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Gold`s Gym Golds Gym Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 12 2017
Dan Liu Tatsuaki Dan Liu Design/ Liu King Ming / Liu Dan and other alias Liu poses as a venture capitalist but actually has no money . He uses his design business as front for greater scams ; scams friends and strangers alike for business investment opportunities aboard in China. He would make up any lies to cover himself. Be careful ladies , especially old single woman. He is a disgusting pervert that loves scamming women's money. New York, Toronto , China Nationwide
Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Dan Liu Tatsuaki Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
StealthAccounts.co.uk SCAMMERS RIP OFF , stealthaccounts.co.uk, Jordan James Snell, Scammers from Devon. Fraud & Scam company selling eBay fake hacked companies! Owed by Jordan James Snell bournmouth newton abbot
Guy Also Scammed Me & 3 Of My Closed Friends Author: southhampton, Alabama Business Consulting: StealthAccounts.co.uk SCAMMERS RIP OFF Internet